FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are all dicks the same?

Are all dicks the same?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Often in the forums and on profiles I read no dicks, they all look the same. Seen one, seen them all. But I'm not too sure. In this game I have seen a fair few dicks. Not what I find sexaully attractive but all part of the course. Maybe that makes me a kind of neutral witness in this. But I have notices there are a lot of different dicks out there. Length, girth, curvature, colour, vain patterns, bold, mancaped, wild, showers, grower, etc, etc. Likewise My Girl is a bit of a cock connoisseur. She will say there are some beautiful cocks out there (Often it's her face that says it first), some that are ok and some not so good. So the evidence to me suggested they are not all the same.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No they aren't. There are some dicks I'd want nowhere near any part of me and others that I just want to devour. That's why I won't meet without seeing what I'm getting. I'm fussy like that

Totally agree OP, but I think the reason it's thrown put there is because they're just not interested in seeing it.

Incidentally, the phrase is 'Par for the course' - as in golf.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Metaphorically, or physically?

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

Literally lol

[Removed by poster at 26/04/19 19:13:25]

Some dicks are big, some are small, some are thin and some are thick. Then you get the ones that are straight or bent.

In other words all dicks are NOT the same. But they all do the same job at the end of the day.

"Metaphorically, or physically?"

Hehe this is a good point.

I find that some dicks look delicious whilst others don’t. Each to their own.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

There are a few cocks attached to dickheads. I’m not a fan of dick pics I’d rather see the face.

All very different and feel very different. I like a man to have a cock on his profile but I don't want it sent to me in a first message. I like to get to know the man before the cock

I don't have a great deal of experience regarding dicks, very little in fact. But since joining fab I have see some extremely different looking pictures of dicks so I'd say most definitely Not!

Some very juicy looking ones too.

Jo.Xx

Of course they look different, but I can’t get over how little that relates to how good they feel inside you. I’ve known some quite small mushrooms deliver a lot of sensation, while some big beautiful ones just don’t do much once they’re up there. Maybe the shape of the helmet is a factor...?

I need to do more research.

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Often in the forums and on profiles I read no dicks, they all look the same. Seen one, seen them all. But I'm not too sure. In this game I have seen a fair few dicks. Not what I find sexaully attractive but all part of the course. Maybe that makes me a kind of neutral witness in this. But I have notices there are a lot of different dicks out there. Length, girth, curvature, colour, vain patterns, bold, mancaped, wild, showers, grower, etc, etc. Likewise My Girl is a bit of a cock connoisseur. She will say there are some beautiful cocks out there (Often it's her face that says it first), some that are ok and some not so good. So the evidence to me suggested they are not all the same."

I didn't know there were brave (bold) dicks. But have seen a few bald (hair free) ones.

Coventry

"Often in the forums and on profiles I read no dicks, they all look the same. Seen one, seen them all. But I'm not too sure. In this game I have seen a fair few dicks. Not what I find sexaully attractive but all part of the course. Maybe that makes me a kind of neutral witness in this. But I have notices there are a lot of different dicks out there. Length, girth, curvature, colour, vain patterns, bold, mancaped, wild, showers, grower, etc, etc. Likewise My Girl is a bit of a cock connoisseur. She will say there are some beautiful cocks out there (Often it's her face that says it first), some that are ok and some not so good. So the evidence to me suggested they are not all the same.

I didn't know there were brave (bold) dicks. But have seen a few bald (hair free) ones."

Ha, my dyslexia strikes again. It does have a habbit of making a dick of me. Well spotted.

Coventry

Or though in hindsight I could have just said I ment brave bold dicks and not looked such a mong.

mines stunning

Mine is satisfying

Mines dreamy hahaha

What makes a nice cock though, other than clean lol

Mine is a model of perfection!

Of course they’re not

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

They're not all the same, but my feeling upon getting an unsolicited picture and/or seeing a profile full of them is pretty much the same. And it's not good.

People like different things

» Add a new message to this topic