FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I know who you are!

I know who you are!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just fell across a Male fabbers dating profile. I’m not completely sure of the etiquette. Do I approach him on there and try and slut shame him into having sex with me, or approach him on here? It’s a delicate negotiation. I don’t want to mess it up. Advice appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_WeimaranerMan  over a year ago

Swaythling, Southampton

I've done that top!

And on Facebook also.

I usually just message saying something like:

"Great photo. You look "Fab" ??"

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

"I've done that top!

And on Facebook also.

I usually just message saying something like:

"Great photo. You look "Fab" ??""

Subtle....very Subtle

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Apparently the etiquette is to approach them but not say where you know them from initially. This worries them slightly and makes the likelihood of a response much higher. You can then start the "but you're on fab, surely you'll shag anyone who asks" routine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apparently the etiquette is to approach them but not say where you know them from initially. This worries them slightly and makes the likelihood of a response much higher. You can then start the "but you're on fab, surely you'll shag anyone who asks" routine. "

I was told this 2 weeks ago before i deleted the app.

My return reply was

“ yeah apparently swingers open their legs for anyone but seems the system is permanently down for you”

Lets just say i was blocked

"I just fell across a Male fabbers dating profile. I’m not completely sure of the etiquette. Do I approach him on there and try and slut shame him into having sex with me, or approach him on here? It’s a delicate negotiation. I don’t want to mess it up. Advice appreciated."

I see what you did there. I have heard of indiscreet males going all "I've seen you on fab" let's keep this a secret between us.

A friend of mine had it happen to her and it was scary! Once people learn discretion and can keep fab seperate from everywhere else, everyone can get along just fine.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

If you recognise someone on fab elsewhere, then you should approach them on fab. If you approach them elsewhere it is a distinct lack of discretion.

Message him on the dating site and wait until he realises you're on here too.

"If you recognise someone on fab elsewhere, then you should approach them on fab. If you approach them elsewhere it is a distinct lack of discretion."

Why should you approach on Fab? Why not the dating site? If they are on both why does Fab get precedence over a dating site?

Would you want to date him if he also has a profile on here?

"Apparently the etiquette is to approach them but not say where you know them from initially. This worries them slightly and makes the likelihood of a response much higher. You can then start the "but you're on fab, surely you'll shag anyone who asks" routine. "

Good call. We know each other though. Does that blow my chances of bl@ckmailing him? Maybe seeing his dating profile will disturb him enough to fall between my thighs. Feeling like my clever plan might not work now.

"Apparently the etiquette is to approach them but not say where you know them from initially. This worries them slightly and makes the likelihood of a response much higher. You can then start the "but you're on fab, surely you'll shag anyone who asks" routine.

I was told this 2 weeks ago before i deleted the app.

My return reply was

“ yeah apparently swingers open their legs for anyone but seems the system is permanently down for you”

Genius answer. Have noted it down.

Lets just say i was blocked "

"If you recognise someone on fab elsewhere, then you should approach them on fab. If you approach them elsewhere it is a distinct lack of discretion."

You do realise my tongue was firmly in my cheek?

"Would you want to date him if he also has a profile on here? "

That is a very good question. Unfortunately I’m not his type (too old, too far). That’s why I was wondering about the bl@ckmail route. Because forced sex is so sexy..

"Would you want to date him if he also has a profile on here?

That is a very good question. Unfortunately I’m not his type (too old, too far). That’s why I was wondering about the bl@ckmail route. Because forced sex is so sexy.."

Make a new profile with a younger age and in his area. Then mail him on here if all you want is sex. Like you said, Swingers can't say "no" so on here he's a dead cert.

If he does say no, just keep mailing him and he will eventually give in and fuck you. Swingers don't have a type, they fuck anyone. He just wants you to chase him.

That is a very good question. Unfortunately I’m not his type (too old, too far). That’s why I was wondering about the bl@ckmail route. Because forced sex is so sexy..

Make a new profile with a younger age and in his area. Then mail him on here if all you want is sex. Like you said, Swingers can't say "no" so on here he's a dead cert.

If he does say no, just keep mailing him and he will eventually give in and fuck you. Swingers don't have a type, they fuck anyone. He just wants you to chase him. "

Genius! I’ll be riding him by Monday. Thank you!

I can do the creepy, ‘I know who you are ‘ thing then too, just to seal the deal.

Just to say that totally sucks that (some) men think this is acceptable but it's another useful filter that adds to my considerable block list.

If he does say no, just keep mailing him and he will eventually give in and fuck you. Swingers don't have a type, they fuck anyone. He just wants you to chase him.

Genius! I’ll be riding him by Monday. Thank you!

I can do the creepy, ‘I know who you are ‘ thing then too, just to seal the deal."

Have a look on Twitter or Facebook for manwhohasitall. I think you'd like it.

@Steel Heels. Love it! Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic