FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies - what puts you off bi men?

Ladies - what puts you off bi men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am curious what puts some ladies off of wanting sex with a bi man on here? I have various thoughts as to why this may be but won’t list them out, it is assumptions.

By the way I hate political correctness when it comes to sexual partners, we should be allowed preferences. So this is not a judgement discussion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am curious what puts some ladies off of wanting sex with a bi man on here? I have various thoughts as to why this may be but won’t list them out, it is assumptions.

By the way I hate political correctness when it comes to sexual partners, we should be allowed preferences. So this is not a judgement discussion

"

hypocrisy?

Bi men don't bother me. I'm hardly going to ask for a list of all sexual partners when playing in clubs. To be fair those of us that do play over time will soon forget the number let alone everyone's names we play with. Last night for instance I played with 4 guys and 2 fem throughout the course of the night.

By *unkey_DuckCouple  over a year ago

Kingslynn

I'm not sure that's the case. I've seen at least 3 posts on this forum asking if women like to watch a man suck another mans cock, and the vast majority said that they loved to watch their man sucking off another guy.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Nothing ....

The higher risk of catching H.I.V. from bareback sex, in my experience a lot of men who say safe sex don't use condoms. With a condom I would have no problem meeting a bi guy (mrs).

Sorry but you did ask.

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Only want bisexual men and women. ...straight is boring

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I wouldn't have a problem meeting a bi guy.

In relation to safe sex it doesn't matter what your preference is it's still the same

Doesn't bother me or stacks to meet bi guys as long as it's clear it's straight play only with us as a couple. On occasion I've specifically sort bi-men for solo meets on bi nights at clubs as I enjoy the dynamic of mmf with bi guys.

Sin.

Kingslynn

"The higher risk of catching H.I.V. from bareback sex, in my experience a lot of men who say safe sex don't use condoms. With a condom I would have no problem meeting a bi guy (mrs).

Sorry but you did ask."

Right to worry, although i wouldn't worry too much. The UK has a population of just under 67 million and only 101K have H.I.V. That's just 0.6% of the population, not even 1%. Out of those 101K that have H.I.V 69% are men and 31% women. H.I.V has decerased significantly in recent years, even amongst the gay population. In the gay population H.I.V cases have decreased by a 1/3 in just 2 years. And the majority with H.I.V are in London.

I think it’s probably the fact bisexual males are put in a “high risk” category when it comes to unprotected sex.

Of course it’s silly to group a bunch of people into one category since not every bisexual man will be at it bare.

I’d prefer to meet a straight man, as I’m a straight woman. But if they tick all the boxes, I don’t think I’d rule it out.

By *rthangMan  over a year ago

hebden bridge

It's the same risk with straight guys

"The higher risk of catching H.I.V. from bareback sex, in my experience a lot of men who say safe sex don't use condoms. With a condom I would have no problem meeting a bi guy (mrs).

Sorry but you did ask."

You do not need to apologise, that was one of my assumptions you raised.

I think as gay and bi men are more likely to get HIV tests the statistics are there. Whether they really are more promiscuous or not that can be debated

Couldn't agree more xx

1 in 12 men are still statistically unaware of their HIV status.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"1 in 12 men are still statistically unaware of their HIV status."

What about women?

I have put a lot of thought into this recently and I feel that the man is less masculine to me if he has sexual contact with other men.

I'm not saying that this is how it is.

It's how I feel.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I am curious what puts some ladies off of wanting sex with a bi man on here? I have various thoughts as to why this may be but won’t list them out, it is assumptions.

"

Personal opinion only but I don’t meet bi men because the thought of my man being sexually active with another man does nothing for me at all. As I said tho, purely personal preference and I’m very much of the opinion of “each to their own”. And, as you rightly say, we are all allowed preferences

Competition

I have enough issues about sharing with another woman let alone men too

Greedy princess I am

Lol xx

"Competition

I have enough issues about sharing with another woman let alone men too

Greedy princess I am

Lol xx "

There is this too

How can you compete with oral sex from the same gender?

I know this because the best oral I've ever had was from women not from men

"1 in 12 men are still statistically unaware of their HIV status.

What about women? "

I only Googled men

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Their worried in case you jump their old man's bones. It's a well known fact bi men can't control themselves.

"Their worried in case you jump their old man's bones. It's a well known fact bi men can't control themselves. "

Men are statistically more likely to have high risk casual sex though.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Only thing that puts me off any man, Bi or straight.

If they're a c*nt

Or short

I can't get it out of my mind them being with another guy and it's something that turns me off. If I don't know then it doesn't come into my mind. I know, it's pathetic

"Only thing that puts me off any man, Bi or straight.

If they're a c*nt

Or short

"

Imagine meeting a short c@nt!!

"Their worried in case you jump their old man's bones. It's a well known fact bi men can't control themselves.

Men are statistically more likely to have high risk casual sex though."

Think that’s a misnomer. The rise in HIV diagnoses now tends to be in heterosexuals, namely because of the rise of unprotected anal in sex. Most bi or gay guys know the risks, some are on PrEP and there’s far more awareness in LGBT society. That being said, there is still a large proportion of people that ignore the risks, straight, bi or gay. Their choice of course but I think you’ve got to think that anyone that engages in unprotected anal sex is high risk. Unfortunately, for us guys (in or out of dresses) anal sex is our only choice. Just some of us choose protected all the time.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

If they're a c*nt

Or short

Imagine meeting a short c@nt!! "

Especially if bi as well.

Some short men have big penises, it is surprising lol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

If they're a c*nt

Or short

Imagine meeting a short c@nt!! "

I married one

Hence my serious avoidance since

"I can't get it out of my mind them being with another guy and it's something that turns me off. If I don't know then it doesn't come into my mind. I know, it's pathetic "

Why are you apologising hon? Masculinity is a turn on for you and a man adopting the female role in sex spoils that view. We all have our preferences. That’s just yours.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

Nothing at all, I'd love a bi male fwb

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman  over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

I have no aversion as I'm pansexual so its the person not thier sexual orientation.

If they're a c*nt

Or short

"

Best answer in this thread. Snotted tea all over my phone when I read this lol.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Personal choice?

"Their worried in case you jump their old man's bones. It's a well known fact bi men can't control themselves.

Think that’s a misnomer. The rise in HIV diagnoses now tends to be in heterosexuals, namely because of the rise of unprotected anal in sex. Most bi or gay guys know the risks, some are on PrEP and there’s far more awareness in LGBT society. That being said, there is still a large proportion of people that ignore the risks, straight, bi or gay. Their choice of course but I think you’ve got to think that anyone that engages in unprotected anal sex is high risk. Unfortunately, for us guys (in or out of dresses) anal sex is our only choice. Just some of us choose protected all the time. "

The heterosexual HIV is often spread by 'closet' bi men, who do not seek screening and unaware of their status.

"I can't get it out of my mind them being with another guy and it's something that turns me off. If I don't know then it doesn't come into my mind. I know, it's pathetic

Why are you apologising hon? Masculinity is a turn on for you and a man adopting the female role in sex spoils that view. We all have our preferences. That’s just yours. "

Yes no one should apologise for their taste and preference, I certainly do not.

I see your point if the man takes female role as in being penetrated but not all man on man action involves bum. Hands and mouths are used too.

It can be a powerful combination two masculine men together, the sexual energy is through the roof. I am only attracted to masculine men, like myself.

"I have put a lot of thought into this recently and I feel that the man is less masculine to me if he has sexual contact with other men.

It's how I feel.

"

It’s funny as I see them even more masculine for some reason. After seeing my old fwb with a guy, it made him seem that way to me. He was the dominant one with guys but liked me to dominate him.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I can't get it out of my mind them being with another guy and it's something that turns me off. If I don't know then it doesn't come into my mind. I know, it's pathetic

Why are you apologising hon? Masculinity is a turn on for you and a man adopting the female role in sex spoils that view. We all have our preferences. That’s just yours.

I see your point if the man takes female role as in being penetrated but not all man on man action involves bum. Hands and mouths are used too.

It can be a powerful combination two masculine men together, the sexual energy is through the roof. I am only attracted to masculine men, like myself."

That's a huge fantasy of mine, two very masculine bi men having their way with me while also playing with each other

*swoons*

The thought of a man being sexual with another guy just isn't for me.

And yet I go to gay pubs when I go out with friends.. I love to see 2 guys happy together.. it just Turns me off sexually.

No offence meant

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Sorry but you did ask."

You need rreducating.

With modern medicine it is now not transmitted so easily so a non issue these days.

As for bareback it isn't something I would do with someone I haven't known for a very long time and trust.

I only do that with one person and I've known him for many years.

Personally I prefer a bi guy

"The thought of a man being sexual with another guy just isn't for me.

And yet I go to gay pubs when I go out with friends.. I love to see 2 guys happy together.. it just Turns me off sexually.

No offence meant"

If anyone is offended they need to go lay down in their safe space lol.

I have a very high opinion of Cantonese people, Hindus and Sikhs, known so many nice individuals over the years. But I am not sexually attracted, I like specific looks in white people. It is not bigotry, some of us are just wired in our taste without explanation or room for movement

No offence meant"

same.

It's all about preferences.

Why do some like blonde or brunettes?

Skinny or ample?

Just because some don't have sex with bi men does not mean they are homophobic.

Get over yourself boys.

It can be a powerful combination two masculine men together, the sexual energy is through the roof. I am only attracted to masculine men, like myself.

That's a huge fantasy of mine, two very masculine bi men having their way with me while also playing with each other

*swoons*"

Haha well that sounds an interesting scenario

Think that’s a misnomer. The rise in HIV diagnoses now tends to be in heterosexuals, namely because of the rise of unprotected anal in sex. Most bi or gay guys know the risks, some are on PrEP and there’s far more awareness in LGBT society. That being said, there is still a large proportion of people that ignore the risks, straight, bi or gay. Their choice of course but I think you’ve got to think that anyone that engages in unprotected anal sex is high risk. Unfortunately, for us guys (in or out of dresses) anal sex is our only choice. Just some of us choose protected all the time.

The heterosexual HIV is often spread by 'closet' bi men, who do not seek screening and unaware of their status."

Really? That’s quite a strange viewpoint. Most peer reviewed studies would suggest it’s down to a greater degree of unprotected sex in serodiscordant couples, not sexuality. I’ve been around this scene a great number of years and I find that the more promiscuous among us are far more wary about risk than the casual “let’s have bareback at John and Sheila’s tonight” brigade. We also get tested far more regularly. I was once told by one couple that unprotected anal for the lady didn’t matter because all her partners were straight. The lack of awareness of risk for HIV and other diseases is staggering.

*swoons*

Haha well that sounds an interesting scenario "

You should both come to the gig I’m at next weekend. You’d both have a ball lol.

No offence meant"

This for me too

By *infulSoufieWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in making whoopee

No offence meant

If anyone is offended they need to go lay down in their safe space lol.

I have a very high opinion of Cantonese people, Hindus and Sikhs, known so many nice individuals over the years. But I am not sexually attracted, I like specific looks in white people. It is not bigotry, some of us are just wired in our taste without explanation or room for movement "

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I wouldn’t want to meet a bi man

No offence meant

I have a very high opinion of Cantonese people, Hindus and Sikhs, known so many nice individuals over the years. But I am not sexually attracted, I like specific looks in white people. It is not bigotry, some of us are just wired in our taste without explanation or room for movement "

You’ve put you belief in personal preference very eloquently but believe you me others are far more coarse and are bigoted with regards race, gender and sexual preference.

It’s not just how people are wired. It’s a conscious choice to otherise and demonise particular groups of people.

Being inclusive also IMO includes allowing those who are maligned to feel maligned.

Apologise, not wanting to cause any offence at all...but for me I really just don’t fancy the idea of seeing two men together. Or sharing a man with another man. It’s really down to personal preference and massively down to masculinity. Not assuming bi men aren’t masculine or stereotyping but I assume in my eyes one would be less masculine in their acts.

I love bi guys x

No offence meant

I have a very high opinion of Cantonese people, Hindus and Sikhs, known so many nice individuals over the years. But I am not sexually attracted, I like specific looks in white people. It is not bigotry, some of us are just wired in our taste without explanation or room for movement

You’ve put you belief in personal preference very eloquently but believe you me others are far more coarse and are bigoted with regards race, gender and sexual preference.

It’s not just how people are wired. It’s a conscious choice to otherise and demonise particular groups of people.

Being inclusive also IMO includes allowing those who are maligned to feel maligned.

"

It is not a conscious choice in everybody, some are simply not attracted to whatever group of people. Some people have very open taste. Others like me are quite specific.

Think a red line has to be drawn when it comes to sexual partners and relationships, it has to be preference and personal choice. I think it is a different matter when it comes to friendships and neighbours though ??

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Their worried in case you jump their old man's bones. It's a well known fact bi men can't control themselves. "

Yet if that happened and I was there I'd be so horny as it's one of my biggest fantasies

By *eordiedanielCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Apologise, not wanting to cause any offence at all...but for me I really just don’t fancy the idea of seeing two men together. Or sharing a man with another man. It’s really down to personal preference and massively down to masculinity. Not assuming bi men aren’t masculine or stereotyping but I assume in my eyes one would be less masculine in their acts. "

It's a matter of taste but you explained your views well and politely

No offence meant

It is not a conscious choice in everybody, some are simply not attracted to whatever group of people. Some people have very open taste. Others like me are quite specific.

Think a red line has to be drawn when it comes to sexual partners and relationships, it has to be preference and personal choice. I think it is a different matter when it comes to friendships and neighbours though ??"

I shan’t go into detail and I’m not disagreeing with you but some are racist and have told me so very offensively. My experience and of course not everyone else’s but valid.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Bi men don’t bother me at all, find it sexy if I’m honest

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

P is a growing man, doesn’t see homosexuality, accepts because of my bi side, which truly I suspect he enjoys.

It is funny to watch,

L

Now how do I dealt this post?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As an openly and proudly bisexual man I fully accept that some people won't want to meet me because of my sexuality, just as they might not want to meet me because they don't find an attraction to me in any other way.

So long as they don't openly display bigoted views about my sexuality then I have absolutely no issue with them or their preferences and focus on the many people who accept it, or even actively seek it.

I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over someone that doesn't want to meet me, whatever the reason.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I have no problem with bi men, but I do have a problem with any guy (or woman) who doesn't respect our particular boundaries. Guy on guy is a total turn off for both of us, and while we are happy to play with bi men who respect that, we do have a serious problem with the very few who think it's ok to make a grab for my partner.

"As an openly and proudly bisexual man I fully accept that some people won't want to meet me because of my sexuality, just as they might not want to meet me because they don't find an attraction to me in any other way.

So long as they don't openly display bigoted views about my sexuality then I have absolutely no issue with them or their preferences and focus on the many people who accept it, or even actively seek it.

I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over someone that doesn't want to meet me, whatever the reason."

Sorry but you did ask.Right to worry, although i wouldn't worry too much. The UK has a population of just under 67 million and only 101K have H.I.V. That's just 0.6% of the population, not even 1%. Out of those 101K that have H.I.V 69% are men and 31% women. H.I.V has decerased significantly in recent years, even amongst the gay population. In the gay population H.I.V cases have decreased by a 1/3 in just 2 years. And the majority with H.I.V are in London."

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.....Good luck.

Why are you apologising hon? Masculinity is a turn on for you and a man adopting the female role in sex spoils that view. We all have our preferences. That’s just yours. "

This, but you've written it so much better than i could have xx

By *eaven and Hell 69Couple  over a year ago

HULL

Nothing put us off bi men as we are a bi couple xx xx

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"As an openly and proudly bisexual man I fully accept that some people won't want to meet me because of my sexuality, just as they might not want to meet me because they don't find an attraction to me in any other way.

I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over someone that doesn't want to meet me, whatever the reason."

I was under the impression that bisexuality in men was much more accepted now. I thought it was just as easy to come out as bi as it has become to come out as gay. However, it might be easier for younger people than for older. People used to joke that bisexuals had the best of both worlds and more choice but I’m not sure they see it like that.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over someone that doesn't want to meet me, whatever the reason.

I was under the impression that bisexuality in men was much more accepted now. I thought it was just as easy to come out as bi as it has become to come out as gay. However, it might be easier for younger people than for older. People used to joke that bisexuals had the best of both worlds and more choice but I’m not sure they see it like that. "

I think it *is* becoming more accepted but wouldn't quite say to the levels you suggest - there is still a stigma attached to it, particularly male bisexuality, as we often see from threads on here.

You do have a point, MMF with a bi man yes, i would have no interest in a MMF with a straight man. My mouth and hands are everywhere.

By *edcat400Couple  over a year ago

emsworth

"1 in 12 men are still statistically unaware of their HIV status."

No , not 12 % of men , not even 12% of the population .

It’s 10400 people , which is 12% of the people living with hiv , not 12% of the population and not just men . Which is 0.2% of the U.K. population .

Kingslynn

"I have put a lot of thought into this recently and I feel that the man is less masculine to me if he has sexual contact with other men.

It's how I feel.

It’s funny as I see them even more masculine for some reason. After seeing my old fwb with a guy, it made him seem that way to me. He was the dominant one with guys but liked me to dominate him. "

Let's face it you've got to be tough to take a cock up the arse. I'm a Royal Marine with 3 tours of Afghanistan under my belt and i'm bi.

» Add a new message to this topic