FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are swingers strange

Are swingers strange

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Behaviour wise on a meet or playing:

Examples.

A female friend of ours once arrived in the bar in a big coat, walked up to where we were sitting opened her coat to reveal her semi clad body beneath, not a eyelid was batted - I purchased her a drink and joined in the conversation that had started between the girls.

I was lying naked upon the bed when Mrs yeah and another female friend decided to attack me with a pair of dildos - I defended myself admirably considering their act as no more than foreplay.

Whilst bragging about my very high pain threshold I was teased into allowing another female friend to tweezer pluck all my nipple and chest hair out, not being happy at my lack of response she soon abandoned this and started pinching my nipples with said tweezers leading to her wanting to pierce my nipples - fortunately we had no nipple rings to hand.

Sat watching television and listening to music one afternoon, between the planned weekend fun, I found myself sat with my feet on the girls laps having my toenails painted - what's a man to do huh, can't tell the girls no now can you.

That's all you're getting out of me as I never talk about the cotton wool buds

I would be interested in hearing about your strange swing behaviour

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no i think ur just strange

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I agree pussy, and some how I dont feel as if I'm missing out on anything either !!

Fantasy world or real? Hmmmm....

real

"Fantasy world or real? Hmmmm...."

which part do u find hard to belive

"Fantasy world or real? Hmmmm....

which part do u find hard to belive"

Oh no none of it - I just wasn't sure whether those things actually happened or they were fantasy stories

"Fantasy world or real? Hmmmm....

which part do u find hard to beliveOh no none of it - I just wasn't sure whether those things actually happened or they were fantasy stories "

Perhaps you also consider dogging to be in the realms of fantasy land along with:

Flashing in public.

Voyeurism.

Cuckolding.

BDSM.

Water sports etc etc etc .

All actually very common place and practised by many.

Your lack of imagination certainly suggests that you have become possibly a touch bitter at others that do indeed enjoy themselves, as the above activities are very real and I'm sure others must be flabbergasted that you appear to be ignorant as to their existence...

By *hundercats69Couple  over a year ago

CT14

Bloody hell how bitchy can we make it in the forums eh??? Diane was only asking if it was real or not!!

Thank you fuckinggood

And to Yeahyeah - I certainly do know how to enjoy myself thanks.

CT14

And while we're at it, the OP was quite obviously a 'look at me post' as, who actually gives a shit about those relatively normal everyday things!! And, why the hell would any of those mean 'swingers are strange????'

well i read it as, when swinging do u do or get involved in strange this other then sex as a meet dont usally end up with painted toenails or nipple hair being plucked.....

and love, your quite good at the bitchness as well aint ya.....

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It's not an easy one - what some may consider strange others wouldn't! I'd rather have fun - strange or otherwise - and not 'kiss & tell'!!!

CT14

Yes 'love' i'm not bad at it as it happens but then I don't jump straight onto innocent peoples comments just to create negativity like many of the Jeremy Kyle guest wannabe's on here....

yea, i see yeayea is the only person to post what has happened on some of their meets look over the forums its everywhere, kiss and tell is nameing names i dont think they have named anyone? so to be honest i cant understand why everyone is jumping all over the post, seems very odd to me, its clear its a jokey post about strange things that have happen in meets, so why dont people get off the high horse

kiss and tell ffs

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 09/09/09 21:51:29]

CT14

pmsl

Bolton

"pmsl"

ssshhhhh - who dear? me dear? no dear!

[Removed by poster at 09/09/09 23:56:08]

"Fantasy world or real? Hmmmm...."

The post was light-hearted, or meant to be, it took a turn for the worse with the above quoted post. Which, if you knew the history between us, was a clear attempt at implying we were indeed liars. Why else make a doubtful comment regarding activities that are very common place amongst swingers unless we have got things completely wrong with the difference between swingers and vanillas ?

You only need to read our opening post to see that no fantasy was suggested and real events were asked for.

With hindsight using the term strange did give the wrong impression, but I can assure you and I hope you agree, vanillas would find it all extremely odd.

The reason the implication that we are liars was made will become very clear.

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

i read the post as the op having a light hearted laugh talking about their personal experiences!! then 1 or 2 folk got on their high horse

"i read the post as the op having a light hearted laugh talking about their personal experiences!! then 1 or 2 folk got on their high horse

"

Very much appreciated guys xxx

nr stirling

no prob!!!

take no notice not worth it and have fun xx

"no prob!!!

take no notice not worth it and have fun xx "

Fancy painting my toenails

I'm assuming that this is the female posting - silly me huh ?

nr stirling

lol yes it is the female and yes i'l paint yer toes no probs can i put make up on you 2???? lol!!!x

"lol yes it is the female and yes i'l paint yer toes no probs can i put make up on you 2???? lol!!!x"

Don't be silly - I'm a real boy, I look lovely with deep red lippy on my plump lips

nr stirling

"lol yes it is the female and yes i'l paint yer toes no probs can i put make up on you 2???? lol!!!x

Don't be silly - I'm a real boy, I look lovely with deep red lippy on my plump lips "

some nice blue eye shadow would really bring yer lips out lol!!!!

"well i read it as, when swinging do u do or get involved in strange this other then sex as a meet dont usally end up with painted toenails or nipple hair being plucked.....

"

My god this would be so tame for me, i'm a hell of alot kinkier and i wonder if people would think i was strange lol

"well i read it as, when swinging do u do or get involved in strange this other then sex as a meet dont usally end up with painted toenails or nipple hair being plucked.....

My god this would be so tame for me, i'm a hell of alot kinkier and i wonder if people would think i was strange lol"

Well I didn't want to mention this but, we do meet with a very nice lady that has a toe biting fetish - she chews my feet every chance she gets now.

It's late lol

well i read it and thought.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i wana hear about the ear buds

tell me am all ears

» Add a new message to this topic