FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Jealously

Jealously

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are some guys just jealous when as a couple they want to meet only a woman.why do there wives put up with that.surely that is so selfish!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

What if it's the women that want to meet women? Are they selfish too?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Or maybe she's bi and it's her idea. Or maybe they've played with guys and didn't like it.

You're not privy to their arrangements.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Msybe their wives want to meet a lady too.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

sometimes it is just for the guys benefit. There are all sorts of dynamics on fab, hopefully most couples play in a way that is agreed mutually but there are some that don't

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Are some guys just jealous when as a couple they want to meet only a woman.why do there wives put up with that.surely that is so selfish!!!!"

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

In our relationship its the woman that says when and if we meet anyone, and ppl are quick to think it's the male half calling the shots, you are wrong in this case I'm afraid

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Isn't it entirely upto the couples who they meet? If they want to only meet women let them have that cake and eat it.

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Females choice. She's happy to meet single girls as shes bisexual and will happily play with a girl as much as a guy... She doesn't find the idea of 2 men appealing and so we generally just meet couples as it's what we actually prefer. We definitely aren't on of them couples that just want a single girl as we both prefer a nice couple...

Everyone's different end of the day. Maybe the girl doesn't want to go with another guy. Maybe the guy doesn't feel comfortable with her being with another guy? Then again some couples just meet single men too.... End of the day everyone has a preference and a choice and not every couple wants to meet a single man end of the day... But plenty do x

By *egin551Couple  over a year ago

south west !

Although I ( Mrs ) runs the profile, my husband is always about, I like to meet men, ladies and couples, my husband sometimes gets stick from other profiles, stating ‘it must be the man running it’ how wrong they are.

I do not think it’s jealousy, it’s how you choose to play in this lifestyle.

Happy fabbing Guys

Xx

Bristol

"Females choice. She's happy to meet single girls as shes bisexual and will happily play with a girl as much as a guy... She doesn't find the idea of 2 men appealing and so we generally just meet couples as it's what we actually prefer. We definitely aren't on of them couples that just want a single girl as we both prefer a nice couple...

Everyone's different end of the day. Maybe the girl doesn't want to go with another guy. Maybe the guy doesn't feel comfortable with her being with another guy? Then again some couples just meet single men too.... End of the day everyone has a preference and a choice and not every couple wants to meet a single man end of the day... But plenty do x"

Wrong again it's the wife that don't feel comfortable around other men, I have no issue we are on here to explore her bi side I don't understand how this is so hard to believe, not every woman wants cock, she's very happy with the one she has

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Females choice. She's happy to meet single girls as shes bisexual and will happily play with a girl as much as a guy... She doesn't find the idea of 2 men appealing and so we generally just meet couples as it's what we actually prefer. We definitely aren't on of them couples that just want a single girl as we both prefer a nice couple...

Everyone's different end of the day. Maybe the girl doesn't want to go with another guy. Maybe the guy doesn't feel comfortable with her being with another guy? Then again some couples just meet single men too.... End of the day everyone has a preference and a choice and not every couple wants to meet a single man end of the day... But plenty do x

Wrong again it's the wife that don't feel comfortable around other men, I have no issue we are on here to explore her bi side I don't understand how this is so hard to believe, not every woman wants cock, she's very happy with the one she has "

We was talking about ourselves in first paragraph.... And second one was what might be happening... Like yourselfs... Female doesn't feel comfortable around other men ... And I'm sure there's some females who don't feel comfortable around other females. X

Bristol

Wrong again it's the wife that don't feel comfortable around other men, I have no issue we are on here to explore her bi side I don't understand how this is so hard to believe, not every woman wants cock, she's very happy with the one she has

We was talking about ourselves in first paragraph.... And second one was what might be happening... Like yourselfs... Female doesn't feel comfortable around other men ... And I'm sure there's some females who don't feel comfortable around other females. X"

Sorry but yes I'm sure there is

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the input guys xx

Bristol

"Thanks for the input guys xx"

Don't jump to conclusions my friend because most the time it's not what's happening at all, maybe put it to the couple in question and ask the there situation I'm sure they will happily let you know

Don't get me wrong I would imagine there are some couples like how you discribe without a dout

» Add a new message to this topic