FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where the male only ever seems to be available. See a lot of this going on. Fakes? Genuine? Thoughts please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would say that they are a genuine couple but the woman either doesn't know she's part of a profile on here or did know but believes it has been deleted. I think there are some where a guy has no partner at all and some where the woman genuinely enjoys her man meeting alone.

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We see a lot too... We don't respond or view profiles where it says the male is playing alone though..

Sometimes it's when the accounts quite old and they haven't had any meets in ages and it's easy to just assume they aren't together any more... But you honestly can't tell on here. Wife might not want to play or might be happy he's playing alone. I think they should have there own profile in that case though x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have socially met couples who play alone where the Male goes out alone. We have found a high percentage of them are as the lady has a low libido or physical issues that stop penetrative intimacy being possible but she still wants her man to be able to enjoy the release.

But we do agree with the very old couples accounts that haven't updated photos or had any meets in years, that does scream seperated and Male still using the account.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I report profiles that say one of them is playing alone. They should have single profiles in these cases.

Diane has no interest in the admin side of things..I post all the pics and any meet requests..We always discuss our swinging life together before any decisions are made.I just do all the work(Mike)..she says she has better things to do..We say this on our profile and on others sites too..

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Yeah we too have met couples where both partners play alone sometimes... Even using the same account. I still believe it would be better to have a seperate account but isn't worth thinking about when you have the choice to just not bother clicking when it says male wants to play or whatever...

We do know genuine couples on our friends list that we have met in clubs that have had statuses saying the female wants the male to meet someone and we know it was genuine... So although im a hundred percent sure a lot of the single male couples accounts are fake or seperated... This is fab and every couple we speak to is unique. It's easy to assume fake on profiles and we are guilty of it too.... But you never know. Last night we met a couple who have been on the site 7 months. Had no pictures since yesterday and had never met anyone yet they wandered into quest after plucking up the courage to do so.... If that profile would have winked us the day before we could have assumed it was fake quite easily... You never know really as there's a full and complex life behind every profile and nobodies the same x

There are plenty of accounts where the woman plays alone so it stands to reason there will be accounts where men play alone. Some of these profiles will be fake but using common sense should help you out with knowing who to avoid.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We are / we have a couples account. I reg put on statuts " husband to lend out". If I can't play for what ever reason, why hold him back? People can see we are a playing couple - see our veris. By this status, I hope it shows, hes a nsa, gen and realiable.

» Add a new message to this topic