FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So many 'straight' men on here

So many 'straight' men on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else inundated with messages from 'straight' men asking if you want to suck cock lol Set your profile to bi-curious or bisexual if that's what you are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivsouthladMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Anyone else inundated with messages from 'straight' men asking if you want to suck cock lol Set your profile to bi-curious or bisexual if that's what you are "

It’s a well known phenomenon called being “fab straight”.

They put straight on there profile cos they know some women will be put off by them bisexual

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get that a lot on my couples profile...Mr is also bi.

I think a lot of guys lost themselves as straight so as not to put anyone off. A lot of couples/women won't meet bi guys.

Personally, if someone didn't want to meet purely based on my sexuality they wouldn't be the right person for me anyway...

There's also probably a lot of guys who haven't quite come to terms with being bi and/or are not ready to tell the world.

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

I get loads of straight guys messaging me.If they just want me to suck their cock,that's fine; If they also want to suck mine, they're definitely not as straight as they think!

Not to difficult, set mine to bi-curious, will try and if I like will change to bi. If not change back to straight

"Get that a lot on my couples profile...Mr is also bi.

I think a lot of guys lost themselves as straight so as not to put anyone off. A lot of couples/women won't meet bi guys.

Personally, if someone didn't want to meet purely based on my sexuality they wouldn't be the right person for me anyway...

There's also probably a lot of guys who haven't quite come to terms with being bi and/or are not ready to tell the world."

Yeah I was thinking that, for girls the stigma is a lot lower but for men it's pretty high "you suck cock? That's gay! " a lot of men are still not cool with gays, but it's changing for my generation

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

For us we almost always avoid fab straight profiles as we want playmates who are 100% comfortable with who they are and what they like.

If they set it to bi. They wpuld get more meets. Thas the irony

"Get that a lot on my couples profile...Mr is also bi.

There's also probably a lot of guys who haven't quite come to terms with being bi and/or are not ready to tell the world.

Yeah I was thinking that, for girls the stigma is a lot lower but for men it's pretty high "you suck cock? That's gay! " a lot of men are still not cool with gays, but it's changing for my generation "

I've always been in the "you suck cock? That's hot!" camp

Things are definitely changing slowly

I'm "bi-comfortable" really, more than curious but not fully-fledged. Unfortunately there isn't an option for that.

Who cares? Let people do what they want. Why do you feel the need to be so judgemental?

"Who cares? Let people do what they want. Why do you feel the need to be so judgemental?"

Just be open to your feelings! If you like cock, change to bi. Lots of women I've seen on here have in their that they don't like men who lie about their sexuality just to message them!

"If they set it to bi. They wpuld get more meets. Thas the irony "

That depends I don’t get more meets now I’m openly bisexual. If I was not an attractive proposition when I was straight, I’m probably not going to be when I’m openly bi. Those that are looking for bi guys might consider me, but I still fall at the same hurdles as I did when I identified as straight.

However if you would have met me if I was openly bi, but I identified as straight yet wasn’t and therefore you didn’t meet me, then I agree it might be limiting my possibilities.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

In my opinion if you can lie about something so trivial imagine what else they’re hiding? Big turn off for me. Feel sorry for the women who think they’re meeting straight men haha it’s all a big scam

They like man tits

"In my opinion if you can lie about something so trivial imagine what else they’re hiding? Big turn off for me. Feel sorry for the women who think they’re meeting straight men haha it’s all a big scam"

It's not trivial on here. Men get a bad enough time as it is; bi men are treated like plague carriers by a lot of people.

You would be amazed by how many straight single men and straight men from couples there are on the sister site, the sister site is for Gay and Bi men

"In my opinion if you can lie about something so trivial imagine what else they’re hiding? Big turn off for me. Feel sorry for the women who think they’re meeting straight men haha it’s all a big scam

It's not trivial on here. Men get a bad enough time as it is; bi men are treated like plague carriers by a lot of people. "

I'm not bi but I've noticed that on here as well, the irony tho because straight couple's can have STDs too

OP, try to adjust your profile to Not looking for single guys. That might do the trick.

Why do people mention that they’re lying? Just because you try something once or twice doesn’t make anyone bi.

And why would anyone care how another person defines themselves? It’s very much double standards - do all the women on here that dabble need to change their profiles to bi then?

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

It’s all so simple though why complicate it? I’m bi I don’t care who doesn’t like it. One ass closed another one opens haha at least people know what they’re getting with me.

"OP, try to adjust your profile to Not looking for single guys. That might do the trick."

Haha shitt, that does sound weird! Will do!

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

with men?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The irony, in my experience and that of other bi guys I've chatted to, is that putting bi on your profile actually reduces the messages you get from other guys - yet all the "straight" guys are apparently inundated with messages from them

"If they set it to bi. They wpuld get more meets. Thas the irony

The irony, in my experience and that of other bi guys I've chatted to, is that putting bi on your profile actually reduces the messages you get from other guys - yet all the "straight" guys are apparently inundated with messages from them "

Can’t say I’ve had that problem

Variety is the spice of life!

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I don’t think it matters how guys describe themselves but it does make it a bit difficult if a ‘straight’ guy looks at my profile as I’m not sure if I should contact them or not. I don’t want to make a cock of myself lol I’m intrigued by the ones who look at my profile but have blocked men from looking at theirs - not sure I quite understand that one. I know guys who have profiles on both FabSwingers and Fabguys and guess they just want to have more opportunities for contacts

By *angerous123Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Youre 21 and a grew up in an entirely different time to a lot of guys on here, try not to judge.

By *oinfc188Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Guilty

By *ockey64Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I get loads lol

So fucking many! . I guess that I should change mine to straight also, most females/couples seem to dislike bi-guys

Ramsgate

"Youre 21 and a grew up in an entirely different time to a lot of guys on here, try not to judge.

"

Totally agree - if you’re young and live in a city it’s much easier. If you’re older, perhaps with a family and living in a village you can’t be so open. Most of the guys I meet are having to express themselves very discreetly. I think it’s healthy to be able to express your sexuality. Whether others feel that it’s easier these days I don’t really know.

By *rbean69Man  over a year ago

Stroud

"I don’t think it matters how guys describe themselves but it does make it a bit difficult if a ‘straight’ guy looks at my profile as I’m not sure if I should contact them or not. I don’t want to make a cock of myself lol I’m intrigued by the ones who look at my profile but have blocked men from looking at theirs - not sure I quite understand that one. "

You have answered your own question. You assume that the only reason a man would look at your profile is that he might fancy you. I look at all types of profile, mostly after reading a person's comments in a forum like this one. Surely if a man looks at your profile and does not contact you or send a wink, it means he does not fancy you. This would obviously include all genuinely straight men.

I don't mind who looks at my profile, but I block any male who winks or propositions me.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

This has been done to death

Next !

"I don’t think it matters how guys describe themselves but it does make it a bit difficult if a ‘straight’ guy looks at my profile as I’m not sure if I should contact them or not. I don’t want to make a cock of myself lol I’m intrigued by the ones who look at my profile but have blocked men from looking at theirs - not sure I quite understand that one.

You have answered your own question. You assume that the only reason a man would look at your profile is that he might fancy you. I look at all types of profile, mostly after reading a person's comments in a forum like this one. Surely if a man looks at your profile and does not contact you or send a wink, it means he does not fancy you. This would obviously include all genuinely straight men.

I don't mind who looks at my profile, but I block any male who winks or propositions me."

I look at all profiles, for tips of how to improve mine and to see if I am a match to what's couples and fems maybe looking for e.g if the versus are all straight 6ft plus men in their 20s, I know not to contact them.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Anyone else inundated with messages from 'straight' men asking if you want to suck cock lol Set your profile to bi-curious or bisexual if that's what you are "

I wish..

"Anyone else inundated with messages from 'straight' men asking if you want to suck cock lol Set your profile to bi-curious or bisexual if that's what you are

I wish.."

I would

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

I get it all the time, I suppose if your straight & keep seeing pics of cock on here, your going to want to taste one eventually

Most of mine are straight men, that can accommodate, with no photos, been in here over 12 months and no verification

Guess what instant block !!

Stroud

"Anyone else inundated with messages from 'straight' men asking if you want to suck cock lol Set your profile to bi-curious or bisexual if that's what you are

I get it all the time, I suppose if your straight & keep seeing pics of cock on here, your going to want to taste one eventually "

Why?

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I get it all the time, I suppose if your straight & keep seeing pics of cock on here, your going to want to taste one eventually

Why?"

cos some are curious and tempted ide think

It's not just men. I often get mailed by couples, women and tvs. It's not just men that don't understand the word 'sraight' it's a human flaw it would seem.

Why doesn't everyone stop getting their panties in a twist about other people's sexuality.

If you're a bloke and you don't want messages from men, you have two options. Block all men, quite effective that one. if not consider switching your sexuality status to bi.. Messages from men die off instantly, odd but true.

Lastly.. get over yourselves and keep your noses out of other people's sexuality.

Stroud

"Why doesn't everyone stop getting their panties in a twist about other people's sexuality.

If you're a bloke and you don't want messages from men, you have two options. Block all men, quite effective that one. if not consider switching your sexuality status to bi.. Messages from men die off instantly, odd but true.

Lastly.. get over yourselves and keep your noses out of other people's sexuality."

This is about honesty, not sexuality.

Ramsgate

"I don’t think it matters how guys describe themselves but it does make it a bit difficult if a ‘straight’ guy looks at my profile as I’m not sure if I should contact them or not. I don’t want to make a cock of myself lol I’m intrigued by the ones who look at my profile but have blocked men from looking at theirs - not sure I quite understand that one.

I don't mind who looks at my profile, but I block any male who winks or propositions me."

Haha what a naive response! I make no such assumptions about myself! I wouldn’t be arrogant enough to think that all men who look at my profile might fancy me.

This man is obviously quite new to the forums and it’s a perfectly reasonable thread and question. He doesn’t know it’s been “done to death” and I think the word judgemental is thrown about to casually on here as I don’t for a minute see how his original OP is judgemental. How nice it would be if people were more welcoming to new forum posters instead of jumping down their throat. Just a thought.

Stroud

I don't mind who looks at my profile, but I block any male who winks or propositions me.

Haha what a naive response! I make no such assumptions about myself! I wouldn’t be arrogant enough to think that all men who look at my profile might fancy me. "

And where did I suggest that was the case.

Happens a lot.

Rather awkward... not quite as amusing as when a male accidentally creates himself as a female and the roles are temporarily and dramatically reversed.

Who cares man enjoy the attention at least u will then appreciate a message from ddddum aaaaaa girlllll

Oooooooooo

(Yes im in a narky mood so there)

Ramsgate

Haha what a naive response! I make no such assumptions about myself! I wouldn’t be arrogant enough to think that all men who look at my profile might fancy me.

And where did I suggest that was the case. "

First para second sentence

Stroud

First para second sentence "

But that's a quote from YOUR OWN post!

And where did I suggest that was the case. "

You didn’t

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Swindon swingers kink visit only.

We love Fab stright guys.

You didn’t "

I see I've stirred quite the fire hmm Yes as someone said it's more about honesty than sexuality, isn't this the place where you can be open about these things? Surely if you don't have a face pic there's no reason to be afraid of who might be lurking your profile to discover you sexually identify as bi/curious And yes Nora I am fresh out of the oven dear! I apologise if this thread has been done many times before! Don't kill the cat!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I'll never understand why so many people on this site care so much about other peoples sexualities and how they're displaying that on their profile. Were all adults with our own choices, get over it

"I'll never understand why so many people on this site care so much about other peoples sexualities and how they're displaying that on their profile. Were all adults with our own choices, get over it"

How can you not understand why people care? If I’m thinking of meeting someone, yes I want to know their sexuality. I don’t understand how people think this is odd, I really don’t! If I’m not thinking of meeting them then no you’re right, I couldn’t give a toss.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I'll never understand why so many people on this site care so much about other peoples sexualities and how they're displaying that on their profile. Were all adults with our own choices, get over it

How can you not understand why people care? If I’m thinking of meeting someone, yes I want to know their sexuality. I don’t understand how people think this is odd, I really don’t! If I’m not thinking of meeting them then no you’re right, I couldn’t give a toss. "

I'm talking in the broad term, not in people you are looking at potentially meeting.

"I'll never understand why so many people on this site care so much about other peoples sexualities and how they're displaying that on their profile. Were all adults with our own choices, get over it

How can you not understand why people care? If I’m thinking of meeting someone, yes I want to know their sexuality. I don’t understand how people think this is odd, I really don’t! If I’m not thinking of meeting them then no you’re right, I couldn’t give a toss.

I'm talking in the broad term, not in people you are looking at potentially meeting. "

Ah ok fair enough. So yes we agree. At lot do see an issue with potential meets wanting to know though.

Ramsgate

First para second sentence

But that's a quote from YOUR OWN post!"

No - I didn’t write the para beginning ‘you’ve answered your own question - no need to shout at me either - it’s rude!

"Why doesn't everyone stop getting their panties in a twist about other people's sexuality.

Lastly.. get over yourselves and keep your noses out of other people's sexuality.

This is about honesty, not sexuality."

What makes you think you're entitled to know my truth? Or anyone else's?

What makes you think you're entitled to know my truth? Or anyone else's? "

Probably not entitled to. But if someone isn’t prepared to be honest then I wouldn’t be prepared to meet them. I don’t think that’s unusual.

What makes you think you're entitled to know my truth? Or anyone else's?

Probably not entitled to. But if someone isn’t prepared to be honest then I wouldn’t be prepared to meet them. I don’t think that’s unusual. "

That's understandable.. if we were talking. I don't see why strangers need to know.a1t

It's kicked off here

Being bisexual is the new 'fashionable straight...

By *amagustaMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I fucked many 'straight' guys and sent them with cum dripping mouths back to their wives.

It only irritates me when they are ranting on their profile about other men or almost mocking gay or bi men, yet have verifications from men who have had sexual contact or men who put women’s clothes on! I hate hypocrites.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"I'm "bi-comfortable" really, more than curious but not fully-fledged. Unfortunately there isn't an option for that."

Seeing as there’s no option for bi-comfortable, why not just include it on your profile..problem solved

Ramsgate

"Being bisexual is the new 'fashionable straight..."

Like a fashion accessory

» Add a new message to this topic