FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too young for everyone on here

Too young for everyone on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seem to be getting no interest, annoys me so much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are the age of many people's children on here, that will be a limiting factor.

A hairy armpit and a hand isn't much to grab anyone's attention.

Stop moaning you have had meets so someone's obviously willing to meet you

I'd have a closer look at my profile if I were you. Do you seriously think a pic of a hairy armpit is sexy?

Also, you have 3 veris in the space of 6 months, that's more than some men get in a year. Just do what you did before. Good luck.

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Why on earth are you here at 20? Get your experiences clubbing and shagging your mates gfs as we all used to do 20 years ago! Ppl on this site are here cos they’re generally older and got family complications so they can’t be permanently on the razzle! lol!

[Removed by poster at 01/05/19 17:59:47]

Did you expect a meet every week, OP?

Young lads aren’t swingers. They are just young lads. Get yourself down the pub. You’ll have more luck.

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

"A hairy armpit and a hand isn't much to grab anyone's attention.

"

agree

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Op I suggest you reevaluate your expectations of the site. As a single male on a site with 10’s of thousands of other single males, all competing to grab the attention of a handful of women, did you really expect to meeting every week?

You’ve been here 6 months and had 3 meet verifications, I’d say you’re doing pretty well!

By *aling69Man  over a year ago

London

"Young lads aren’t swingers. They are just young lads. Get yourself down the pub. You’ll have more luck. "

Good advice

"Young lads aren’t swingers. They are just young lads. Get yourself down the pub. You’ll have more luck.

Good advice "

was just going to say this

"Seem to be getting no interest, annoys me so much"

You’ve got three verifications...

Did those meets not happen then?

"Why on earth are you here at 20? Get your experiences clubbing and shagging your mates gfs as we all used to do 20 years ago! Ppl on this site are here cos they’re generally older and got family complications so they can’t be permanently on the razzle! lol!"

Why shouldn’t he be here?

The age to join is 18, so what’s stopping anyone over that age from joining?

I find those who don’t want us younger folk on here, see us as competition & don’t want the numbers on Fab to rise.

We are all entitled to be here aslong as we are over 18.

"Young lads aren’t swingers. They are just young lads. Get yourself down the pub. You’ll have more luck. "

There are orgies at the pub?

3 meets in 6 months as a single guy, I would say your doing ok haha

35 is our lower limit. We just find older people more fun and the sex is better.

"Why on earth are you here at 20? Get your experiences clubbing and shagging your mates gfs as we all used to do 20 years ago! Ppl on this site are here cos they’re generally older and got family complications so they can’t be permanently on the razzle! lol!

I find those who don’t want us younger folk on here, see us as competition & don’t want the numbers on Fab to rise.

We are all entitled to be here aslong as we are over 18. "

I agree my oh is 24 I met him on this site

"35 is our lower limit. We just find older people more fun and the sex is better. "

That’s completely your right.

Not everyone will have the same preference or opinion on here.

As long as we are all respectful & enjoying this site for what it is, I don’t think anyone should be restricted on age on here as long as they are over the age of 18 & of sound mind!

By *otswapsCouple  over a year ago

medway

I would suggest getting some more public pics.

Maybe body pics! A nice cock pic.

Look at other guys profiles to get some ideas. X

You say on your profile you are mature yet not getting any interest on here annoys you.

To me that shows a certain level of immaturity.

By *essons in LustCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

"Why on earth are you here at 20? Get your experiences clubbing and shagging your mates gfs as we all used to do 20 years ago! Ppl on this site are here cos they’re generally older and got family complications so they can’t be permanently on the razzle! lol!

We are all entitled to be here aslong as we are over 18. "

Exactly !!!

Well said

I don’t think it’s very fair when young guys get judged especially the ones asking politely about a particular fantasy they are interested in

It pisses me off as you wouldn’t get the same response if a 20 year old girl was on here !

It would be all sweet and flirty ‘ come on over here unicorn ‘ and definitely from some of the guys who are complaining about the guts being too young ??

Hypocritical

I agree that being a bit moany and not having decent photographs is somewhat off putting but I think some people are really judgemental and bullyish to some of the younger guys who are plainly curious and are lucky enough to have fab available where we didn’t lol

I’ve seen plenty posts on here where a young guy asks a valid question to be met with shitty responses from ‘ pecky’ men and women like a pack of hyenas

Maybe they don’t want the drama of an encounter that means more than sex just like the rest of us ?

Live and let live

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I don't think age is a barrier. I've come across a fare few people in clubs as young as 19. An ex of mine used to go clubs when she was 18. But the scene is mainly made up of people over 30 so its natural that maybe your not as in demand in your early 20s. I also feel sex is a disadvantage to you. In general (only in general mind) women tent to go for same(ish) or older men. However a lot of men are quite happy to go with women 18 up. So your age does not mean you don't belong here, but it may make things difficult. There are some events/parties geared to swingers under 30, maybe try one of them?

huddersfield

Rant over lol

By *eldomVanillaMan  over a year ago

London

The site is not tinder i was here before tinder excited and it worked.

Take the site as it is ... as a single male your one of many and ocassionly you find someone.

But to be fair tinder and pof is more geared to younger guys and girls and your get more luck. And as a comment before I'm sure you will on a night out!

You won't get a meet every week or every month here as a single guy. What you will get though is friendship and regular meets with one or two.

I do not know what your looking for ... if it's someone different ever time Pof and tinder are your friends. I've never registered there and it's not my thing. If its someone regular without hassle and fuss and friendship fabs works.

As a younger guy yes there are disadvantages but don't give up. If I met one fab person a year with a connection I'd be happy. Again it's what your looking for and what you want. Don't let it annoy you and go with the flow. Your in your prime opportunities for nsa are easy ..

Exactly !!!

Well said

I don’t think it’s very fair when young guys get judged especially the ones asking politely about a particular fantasy they are interested in

It pisses me off as you wouldn’t get the same response if a 20 year old girl was on here !

It would be all sweet and flirty ‘ come on over here unicorn ‘ and definitely from some of the guys who are complaining about the guts being too young ??

Hypocritical

I agree that being a bit moany and not having decent photographs is somewhat off putting but I think some people are really judgemental and bullyish to some of the younger guys who are plainly curious and are lucky enough to have fab available where we didn’t lol

I’ve seen plenty posts on here where a young guy asks a valid question to be met with shitty responses from ‘ pecky’ men and women like a pack of hyenas

Maybe they don’t want the drama of an encounter that means more than sex just like the rest of us ?

Live and let live "

I agree.

Double standards comes into play again.

A 20 year old man is “too young” and should be out in pubs/clubs, having one night stands, but a 20 year old girl would be welcomed on here.

I’m 25 & I’ve been told unsolicited & in a very rude way that my age of people shouldn’t be on here, that was by a woman double my age... I wonder why she felt that way!

We turned a couple down for being too young at 30. They go so upset over it, it’s was amusing. Think because they were a very good looking couple it came as a shock to them to be turned down.

Awwww

Exactly !!!

Well said

Hypocritical

Live and let live

I agree.

A 20 year old man is “too young” and should be out in pubs/clubs, having one night stands, but a 20 year old girl would be welcomed on here.

I’m 25 & I’ve been told unsolicited & in a very rude way that my age of people shouldn’t be on here, that was by a woman double my age... I wonder why she felt that way! "

I joined at 20 and not one person ever told me I was too young. Funny that eh?

By *aling69Man  over a year ago

London

"We turned a couple down for being too young at 30. They go so upset over it, it’s was amusing. Think because they were a very good looking couple it came as a shock to them to be turned down. "

Or may be they were really disappointed in not meeting you, can't blame them as your main pic is so so sexy and inviting

Exactly !!!

Well said

Hypocritical

Live and let live

I agree.

I’m 25 & I’ve been told unsolicited & in a very rude way that my age of people shouldn’t be on here, that was by a woman double my age... I wonder why she felt that way!

I joined at 20 and not one person ever told me I was too young. Funny that eh?"

You're female.....

Exactly !!!

Well said

Hypocritical

Live and let live

I agree.

I joined at 20 and not one person ever told me I was too young. Funny that eh?

You're female....."

Well done

Exactly !!!

Well said

Hypocritical

Live and let live

I agree.

I joined at 20 and not one person ever told me I was too young. Funny that eh?"

Exactly my point!

So strange!

Keep trying

You have three verifications

I think you are doing well!

huddersfield

Exactly !!!

Well said

Hypocritical

Live and let live

I agree.

I’m 25 & I’ve been told unsolicited & in a very rude way that my age of people shouldn’t be on here, that was by a woman double my age... I wonder why she felt that way! "

Lol x

I like a mix but we do always end up with people younger . It’s worked out ok ...

Hot mainly

Not against our age etc but it’s just worked out that way in clubs

Exactly !!!

Well said

Hypocritical

Live and let live

I agree.

Lol x

I like a mix but we do always end up with people younger . It’s worked out ok ...

Hot mainly

Not against our age etc but it’s just worked out that way in clubs

"

You’re hot

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Well if you read my words carefully, I never said he SHOULDN’T be on this site! I merely questioned why a chap of 20 is worried about getting action here when he’s likely to get all the action he could possibly handle in his real-life social life. That said, I admit if I was 20 and could’ve joined this site I definitely would have done and I’d probably also have wondered why I’d only got three meets in 6 months!

"Stop moaning you have had meets so someone's obviously willing to meet you"

Amen

"Well if you read my words carefully, I never said he SHOULDN’T be on this site! I merely questioned why a chap of 20 is worried about getting action here when he’s likely to get all the action he could possibly handle in his real-life social life. That said, I admit if I was 20 and could’ve joined this site I definitely would have done and I’d probably also have wondered why I’d only got three meets in 6 months! "

Your words were “Why on earth are you here at 20?”

I’m guessing the same reason 20 year old women, who you’re happy to meet are here?

By *urved HunnyWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I've regularly met guys from 20 up over the years and other age groups, maturity is a state of mind really and I've had amazing meets with young men, carry on, you will be just what some people are looking for, just bear in mind the numbers of guys makes meets a little slower to find x

There are women who are willing to meet those of your age OP. You've had 3 veris that prove that. That's good going. I can't give you profile advice, as you've not asked for it, but that could be something to look at, in regards to attracting some more to your profile.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's typical that it's very tough for all single men here who are not active in the swinging world. Your age does exacerbate this more, so your approach is to do all that you can to improve your odds, adjust your expectations and to find your way.

I like young guys, many don't - but it still means that they have to fully match my needs. Having a cock and breathing will almost never be enough to get a meet.

It's easier if there are a high number of local people but always means a large investment of effort. In a more restricted region, you have fewer local matches so must work harder - on average. It's not for everyone, so only you can decide for yourself, how to make it work better, if it's for you ,

"You are the age of many people's children on here, that will be a limiting factor."

Agree with this

By *-and-mCouple  over a year ago

Carlisle

Wouldn't say no to fun with you!!

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

6 months 3 veris... Id say ir winning

And am to old for a lot of people.

That's the joys of life and free will.

Age doesn’t necessarily define maturity though

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I've regularly met guys from 20 up over the years and other age groups, maturity is a state of mind really and I've had amazing meets with young men, carry on, you will be just what some people are looking for, just bear in mind the numbers of guys makes meets a little slower to find x"

Yep, persevere OP, you're doing ok from your veries. Maybe consider trying clubs also.

Good luck!

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"You are the age of many people's children on here, that will be a limiting factor."

THIS

You are the same age as our first child, Mr can separate the two but it feels a bit weird for Mrs and she’s the boss in this world

"You are the age of many people's children on here, that will be a limiting factor.

THIS

You are the same age as our first child, Mr can separate the two but it feels a bit weird for Mrs and she’s the boss in this world "

Isn’t it best to amend your age filters to reflect this then?

Unless you meet alone.

As you may get unwanted messages from those the same age as OP who assume from you profile it’s fine.

See I prefer younger men tbh I only changed my age preferences for Danny as he likes older women

Hello all

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Just have patience some women like younger guys and don’t get disheartened maybe try some clubs and show that you’re mature enough to be on here

You are too young for lots of people, but not everyone. Your profile needs a little work but with 3 meets already you seem to be doing OK.

If you were nearer I would certainly consider meeting you. What's not to like about a young virile guy? Hope you gave better luck soon.

Dolly x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hey OP! You’re 16 weeks older! Hang in there!

I got a son your age! so it would be a definite no meet from me! it would just be so wrong

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

You're too young and I'm too old ... hahaha...

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

OP....if this annoys you I wonder how you cope with real life. When this thread started you had 3 verifications....you now have 4....I trust you are less annoyed.

If anyone would consider meeting me but thinking they’re too far away. I often work around the country so could sort something out please message

vanaheim

Mate listen you need to listen to the advice being to you. You don’t have to act on it but who knows they might be trying to help you

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Fab helps those who helps themselves, OP.

Lets face it, that's not such a bad problem to have. At least you know, with the passage of time, it should improve.

A similar problem exists at the other end of the age scale, but for us it can only get worse.

Manchester (she/her)

You should listen to Joel. He's one of the better young guys around.

vanaheim

"You should listen to Joel. He's one of the better young guys around. "

Thanks

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Fab helps those who helps themselves, OP. "
yep

vanaheim

Maybe it’s just me but I think the OP thought this was an instashag site and is looking to just add notches to his bed post

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe it’s just me but I think the OP thought this was an instashag site and is looking to just add notches to his bed post"

So many do.

vanaheim

"Maybe it’s just me but I think the OP thought this was an instashag site and is looking to just add notches to his bed post

So many do. "

Yeah it’s a shame though really like it’s more in my eyes anyway about the social side but that’s what I think

Personality that counts, age makes no difference

"Stop moaning you have had meets so someone's obviously willing to meet you"
agree because most men have not meet anyone here

Correct!!

vanaheim

"Personality that counts, age makes no difference"

I agree if the personality is there then bobs your uncle. Maybe I’m just mature for my age as most people I have seen on here that are my age will do anything

"Stop moaning you have had meets so someone's obviously willing to meet you agree because most men have not meet anyone here "

This. Absolutely.

vanaheim

He might be a lost cause

What do you mean by that just a very horny younger gent

Manchester (she/her)

"What do you mean by that just a very horny younger gent "

What are you doing to make yourself appealing to others? Have you taken any of the advice given?

And learn to spell NORWICH!! well and truly puts me off when the person can't spell the town they (supposedly) live in!!

So far today - Norwichhh. Hatfield Peverall. Kelvadon. And East Mersey ( that's Mersea the island off the Essex coast. Nowhere near Liverpool)

"You should listen to Joel. He's one of the better young guys around.

Thanks"

Joel - you are absolutely adorable!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

If you just weren't so far away....

» Add a new message to this topic