FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Shaving woes solved!

Shaving woes solved!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed a few posts on here about issues with shaving below....I for one used to be always cutting myself and often ended up with balls resembling Freddy Krugers head. Until recently, when I discovered the Phillips OneBlade. These things are a miracle! If you get the one with the body trimming kit (which has extra guards) you can literally use it anywhere without any issues at all. Highly recommended, especially for Males.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've noticed a few posts on here about issues with shaving below....I for one used to be always cutting myself and often ended up with balls resembling Freddy Krugers head. Until recently, when I discovered the Phillips OneBlade. These things are a miracle! If you get the one with the body trimming kit (which has extra guards) you can literally use it anywhere without any issues at all. Highly recommended, especially for Males..... "

It works great on lady bits too

Mrs

"I've noticed a few posts on here about issues with shaving below....I for one used to be always cutting myself and often ended up with balls resembling Freddy Krugers head. Until recently, when I discovered the Phillips OneBlade. These things are a miracle! If you get the one with the body trimming kit (which has extra guards) you can literally use it anywhere without any issues at all. Highly recommended, especially for Males.....

It works great on lady bits too

Mrs "

Oh that's good to hear. Over the moon with mine.

By *hrekfionaCouple  over a year ago

Leven

Ooh I'll go have a look, mr can do with a getting sorted but wont let me near him with a razor haha

By *axwellCouple  over a year ago

south lakes

It does get a bit nerve-racking shaving each other its definition of trust

"Ooh I'll go have a look, mr can do with a getting sorted but wont let me near him with a razor haha"

They are about £35. Just make sure you get the one with the body shaving attachments. I've had mine since Christmas and the blade is still going strong. You can buy replacement blades too.

I have one too and its a real game changer, the only thing i have found that doesnt cut me down there especially on scrotum area.

I know this is about shaving but I was wondering how many of you go to a salon for their privates to be waxed. Do those ladies really wax a load of balls and pussys all day? I wouldn't know what to ask for

Thank you for sharing

"Ooh I'll go have a look, mr can do with a getting sorted but wont let me near him with a razor haha

They are about £35. Just make sure you get the one with the body shaving attachments. I've had mine since Christmas and the blade is still going strong. You can buy replacement blades too. "

£33.32 in Argos with body guard attachments

Mrs

"Ooh I'll go have a look, mr can do with a getting sorted but wont let me near him with a razor haha

They are about £35. Just make sure you get the one with the body shaving attachments. I've had mine since Christmas and the blade is still going strong. You can buy replacement blades too.

Mrs "

What is it? A waxer?

Thanks for this! I shave with an old school double edged razor and hate having to shave my balls with it! Too risky haha

Mrs

What is it? A waxer? "

Philips oneblade face and body. It looks like a razor but really is a clipper that cuts hair very close to the skin. You put it flat on your skin and go against the grain. On edge to tidy up the edges.

Mrs

Mrs

What is it? A waxer?

Philips oneblade face and body. It looks like a razor but really is a clipper that cuts hair very close to the skin. You put it flat on your skin and go against the grain. On edge to tidy up the edges.

Mrs "

Although husband is not too impressed by it for using on his face as it doesn't shave as close to the skin as a razor. Still uses it for a quick shave when he's only after the look rather than the feel.

Mrs

What is it? A waxer?

Mrs

Although husband is not too impressed by it for using on his face as it doesn't shave as close to the skin as a razor. Still uses it for a quick shave when he's only after the look rather than the feel. "

Thank you xx

» Add a new message to this topic