FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vanilla alternative

Vanilla alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to go to this club as a single man I herd so many good things about it just hope it’s true you thought please about it kind regards...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Not one reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Check their website for requirements regarding single men membership. Don't just turn up at the door as you would, most likely, not be allowed in.

If I'm not mistaken, they do have some events, like tasters, when you don't need to be a member but do have to be on the guest list. The list of events should be on the club's website, but also there are regular forum posts, in Swingers Clubs section.

"Check their website for requirements regarding single men membership. Don't just turn up at the door as you would, most likely, not be allowed in.

If I'm not mistaken, they do have some events, like tasters, when you don't need to be a member but do have to be on the guest list. The list of events should be on the club's website, but also there are regular forum posts, in Swingers Clubs section. "

well thank you miss devil

By *right_tigerMan  over a year ago

Arlesey

I went to the MILF club this week alone and had a fantastic time - mainly watching to get a feel for the event and etiquette but came away with a smile on my face

Everyone seemed very friendly and helpful staff made me settle in quickly - will definitely be going again....

Other advice is good, you will need to book in advance.

Have fun!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Single men are only admitted on Friday nights and certain other events like MILF Club and need to have pre-registered and been approved by the club, and even then the number of single men allowed is limited, so you need to have booked a place and can't just turn up on the night.

There is no membership fee.

It's a great club though, clean, classy, well laid out, friendly, good bar with pub prices

» Add a new message to this topic