FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Confusing Inconsistencies

Confusing Inconsistencies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

How many people come across a profile, read, and think "Well, that made as much sense as a cameleon stuck on a tartan rug!". Examples:

1) Female profile description: "No single guys", but seeking: "Single Bi guys".

So bi guys aren't single, or we automatically to assume what she means?

2) Couples seeking: "No single guys", but enjoy "Gangbangs".

PS: how do you have gangbangs with no single guys? That's as useful as me saying "Enjoys FMF, but not single girls please!"

3) Profiles with "No pictures, no replies" but (surprise surprise) have no pictures on their either.

Double standard?

4) Female/couple profiles with "no cock pics - I know what one looks like" but lo and behold, have "bits" and "gyno" shots as the core of their gallery.

Blubbering Bathtowels Batman - so THAT's what a pussy looks like?

5) Single males (who happen to be married but cheating) being criticised for this by ... single females (who also happen to be married but cheating)

I'm thinking goose and gander, if that's not too harsh.

Any other examples from profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

heres one

single guy looking for a single bi/gay fem??

do they have a secret pussy??

lol

There have been many very eloquent descriptions with regards to profiles but quite simply if it does not read "right" then most sensible folk will just pass it by.

The other consideration is that some of the likes/dislikes and other selections can be down to simple operator error, how many out there are declared as smokers but don't actually smoke etc.

A well crafted profile is as plain as the nose on your face and will likely be a winner so there is no doubt taking time over getting it right is the way ahead.

"heres one

single guy looking for a single bi/gay fem??

do they have a secret pussy??

lol

"

That one always makes us both chuckle... Never quite worked out why etc. Maybe its the fantasy thing.. you know the thought she likes girls too he he..

The one that really makes me wonder.........No singles guys but tv/cd's welcome.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Some nob-head on another site couldn't understand why I had selected 'bi-men' in the 'looking for' section of my profile... he tried to say it was the same as if he had selected 'gay-females' and repeatedly stated it wouldn't matter if they were bi or not for me to play with them **rolls eyes upward**

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... some people just can't think beyond 1-2-1

It really has to be the most common two for us

The straight single men who are looking for men and tv/ts

Then there’s the single bi females who don’t meet men, wouldn’t that make them gay?

I think people who say " No Timewasters" are maybe hoping for too much, if someone is going to waste your time they will do it anyway methinks....

Its funny that... we do know a couple who are desperate to meet a cross dresser.. and I know 100% he's straight.. well ok.. maybe 95% then lol.... She is Bi.. and gets a kick out of the thought of a guy in womens lingerie getting to grips with her..

I'd offer but I look a complete and utter tw** in my own never mind a womans lol..

"I think people who say " No Timewasters" are maybe hoping for too much, if someone is going to waste your time they will do it anyway methinks...."

Thats sooooo true, good point eh.

Like they will move on having read that lol.. Nice one!

"Some nob-head on another site couldn't understand why I had selected 'bi-men' in the 'looking for' section of my profile... he tried to say it was the same as if he had selected 'gay-females' and repeatedly stated it wouldn't matter if they were bi or not for me to play with them **rolls eyes upward**

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... some people just can't think beyond 1-2-1"

I'll be honest I'm one of those people that think "Hang on,single STRAIGHT female seeking bi/gay male.. errr.."

Yes I think (ultimately) 1-2-1 because I don't tend to think "aha! that person is on here seeking friendship and not meets". I know, my brain is wired that way. I however would not send a stroppy email (I've seen it several times and just move to the next profile)

Wanted, a cross-dressing, rubber suited, bdsm slave. Must like licking strawberry jam off my feet and sitting in a cold bath of custard while reading the lastest Gardener's World.

NO KINKS NEED APPLY !!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Some nob-head on another site couldn't understand why I had selected 'bi-men' in the 'looking for' section of my profile... he tried to say it was the same as if he had selected 'gay-females' and repeatedly stated it wouldn't matter if they were bi or not for me to play with them **rolls eyes upward**

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... some people just can't think beyond 1-2-1

I'll be honest I'm one of those people that think "Hang on,single STRAIGHT female seeking bi/gay male.. errr.."

Yes I think (ultimately) 1-2-1 because I don't tend to think "aha! that person is on here seeking friendship and not meets". I know, my brain is wired that way. I however would not send a stroppy email (I've seen it several times and just move to the next profile)"

I wouldn't put seeking gay male as they would be no use.

Thinking beyond 1-2-1 meets doesn't mean not wanting to meet and only seeking friendship.

To spell it out....

1 - A 3some with two bi-guys is a damn sight more fun than a 3some with two straight ones.

3 - A straight male would be little use for me to take along to bi-night.

what about the looking for meets then you see cant accomodate and cant travel well how do they meet then lol,also bit confusing they smoke but wont meet smokers,and the ones who state going to so n so club saturday if you see us come say hi and guess what no pics on profile ,what do u do stand at club door and shout for them pmsl.alos in the chatroom a cpl lambasting a single guy for no pics on profile and yes u guessed no pics of themselves mao

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

We have gangbang down as interest, but we're not looking for single guys at the moment. After all, a single guy aint a gangbang is it!

I'd be happy to have a gangbang in a club, but club activity is different to talking and arranging meets on here.

"We have gangbang down as interest, but we're not looking for single guys at the moment. After all, a single guy aint a gangbang is it!

I'd be happy to have a gangbang in a club, but club activity is different to talking and arranging meets on here. "

I hear ya, but the profile I had in mind (without naming names) had "we don't meet single males under any circumstances", with Seeking as "couples and single females" but activities including "Gangbang" ticked.

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Ahh, well I can understand your confusion. lol

» Add a new message to this topic