FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are single men like middle lane drivers?

Are single men like middle lane drivers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryanythingonce7274 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

Not wanting to start a war but geez, single men think about how you are coming across. Cock pics are great but us couples want a bit more. Friend requests just gets deleted (and it makes us feel good) especially with bulk delete. We want to meet single men now and then but only those who put some effort in. So many times you hear about why they don't get anywhere, put some effort in and stop pestering... Do you like my pictures every five mins! Anyway I'm sure we speak for the many and it's probably worse for a single woman.

For us some (not all) single men are just like middle lane hoggers. Tell them 100 times and they don't listen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block all men and do the searching for yourself. You only approach those you want then.

By *ryanythingonce7274 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

Yep, will end up doing that I think!

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Middle lane drivers maybe prefer wanking zombies

We have put it time and time again on our profile for many years .

No one liners and for every 500 messages we get about 499just give up on them now. They loss we have each other and swingrs clubs

"Block all men and do the searching for yourself. You only approach those you want then."
that's ok done many times but still get the same messages if they know how to play the game would not be single most of them that is not all

By *amiee89TV/TS  over a year ago

derry

Yes most are have it on my profile what I don’t want and then they message anyway with the same crap

Many do not seem to read profiles which annoys me, get so many messaging me without face pictures despite profile and status update saying to read profile

» Add a new message to this topic