FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Knows what she wants

Knows what she wants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read this phrase in veris and wonder if it’s a good thing or a bad thing:

‘Knows what she wants and how to get it.’

Could be interpreted as sexually confident and skilled, or somewhat lacking in care for what others want.

Is a woman knowing what she wants and how to get it a good thing or a bad thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A good thing if it means she's not going to endure bad sex then moan about it afterwards.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"A good thing if it means she's not going to endure bad sex then moan about it afterwards."
exactly this. To many women put up with shit sex then moan

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Could be either, but I think it's just a cliché here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Could be either, but I think it's just a cliché here. "

Nearly as cliche as ‘don’t miss out on this one’ x

How can it be a bad thing? I know what I want and I get it... but not to the detriment of my partner.

By *unningFoxWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I read this phrase in veris and wonder if it’s a good thing or a bad thing:

Could be interpreted as sexually confident and skilled, or somewhat lacking in care for what others want.

Is a woman knowing what she wants and how to get it a good thing or a bad thing?"

I think it’s good to know what you want and how to get it. From other perspective if they don’t want to give what this female wants they should stop at that

Mostly I get told this because I know what gets me excited and I’m not afraid to ask for someone to do it for me as males mostly will let you know in first message what they want to do with you or to you etc

I think it’s time for females to take lesson from males

By *ux19Man  over a year ago

Essex

Is a woman knowing what she wants and how to get it a good thing or a bad thing?

I think it’s good to know what you want and how to get it. From other perspective if they don’t want to give what this female wants they should stop at that

Mostly I get told this because I know what gets me excited and I’m not afraid to ask for someone to do it for me as males mostly will let you know in first message what they want to do with you or to you etc

I think it’s time for females to take lesson from males "

Definitely agree it's a great thing/terminology, I'm calling it a modern woman objective.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

For me (Luke) it depends on whether she walks over other people to get it, but that would go for men too.

I love a woman knowing what she wants and having the self-belief to go out and get it. I have known many women who prioritise other's wishes to their own detriment. I think this is very sad.

When I first met Hannah she had decided she was not going to put up with mediocre sex again. She set out to find sexual experiences that she enjoyed and satisfied her. I have always had enormous respect for her for that, and I thank my lucky stars that she found what she was looking for in me.

I have had a few verifications that say that or something similar... Never had any complaints about being selfish or not making sure who I was fucking was getting what they want too, so am guessing it's not a bad thing... For some at least

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well these are all very heartening. Thank you.

From a guy's perspective, I always read this type of statement as aggressive and very self-centred. I always pass by anyone saying it.

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I think I like the saying in the way of I know what g ta me going and I’ll let you know if you do it wrong, or how to intensify my orgasms .

I’m not one to be shy to tell my encounter what I like x

Love reading a girls profile that she tells exactly what she wants x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Love reading a girls profile that she tells exactly what she wants x "

All That She Wants - Ace of Base

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Probably a good thing otherwise they wouldn't have lefta veri?

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Is a woman knowing what she wants and how to get it a good thing or a bad thing?"

It depends on what that person meant however as that's all they wrote then it only matters and very much so at who is reading it and how they contextualize it for them selves.

For we don't believe what we see....we only ever see what we believe.

I'm so glad to see this thread. This phrase ("knows what she wants.....") is often used about me (Anna) and I'm never quite sure about it. It's a phrase that could be a double edged compliment, and I'm reluctant to display verifications that include that statement as it could give a poor impression to others of me.

I asked a fwb what he meant by the phrase. He said that, from his perspective, it meant a sexually confident women who is active during sessions; someone that isn't passive or coy, and will ask for what she wants. Frankly, what's wrong with that?

I guess for some men, those that are seeking fey, introverted women, a sexually confident woman is a turn off. Each to their own. But I would say a swingers' site would not be the place to seek such a woman.

It's interesting that some statements on this thread assume that men often say what they want in messages. My experience is the opposite. Many mens' opening gambit is "what do you like", "what do you want" and are reluctant to discuss what they want. I find this frustrating as it's difficult to assess sexual compatibility unless there's an open discussion about preferences.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm so glad to see this thread. This phrase ("knows what she wants.....") is often used about me (Anna) and I'm never quite sure about it. It's a phrase that could be a double edged compliment, and I'm reluctant to display verifications that include that statement as it could give a poor impression to others of me.

I asked a fwb what he meant by the phrase. He said that, from his perspective, it meant a sexually confident women who is active during sessions; someone that isn't passive or coy, and will ask for what she wants. Frankly, what's wrong with that?

I guess for some men, those that are seeking fey, introverted women, a sexually confident woman is a turn off. Each to their own. But I would say a swingers' site would not be the place to seek such a woman.

It's interesting that some statements on this thread assume that men often say what they want in messages. My experience is the opposite. Many mens' opening gambit is "what do you like", "what do you want" and are reluctant to discuss what they want. I find this frustrating as it's difficult to assess sexual compatibility unless there's an open discussion about preferences.

"

A lot of men ask what you want first so that they don't jeopardise their chances by saying they want something you don't

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"How can it be a bad thing? I know what I want and I get it... but not to the detriment of my partner. "

I think this is it..not at the detriment of a partner. I know what I want but dont always get it.

"From a guy's perspective, I always read this type of statement as aggressive and very self-centred. I always pass by anyone saying it. "

I feel this way too. Like it's one sided.

I realise it's probably a compliment and means she's confident though. Just my feeling.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I think it’s just one of those standard fab phrases, like “he has a cock to die for”, “don’t mess this girl around”, “wish I could keep him to myself” etc etc

"I think I like the saying in the way of I know what g ta me going and I’ll let you know if you do it wrong, or how to intensify my orgasms .

I’m not one to be shy to tell my encounter what I like x"

No point in anyone keeping quiet and not receiving the attention that they enjoy

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

It doesn't come across as negative to us. It applies to R, sexually, she has always known her needs and hasn't been shy about telling her sex-partners what she wants. For example, on our first time together she told me what foreplay she liked and said she didn't want a condom. When I was about to get between her legs for the traditional missionary she pushed me onto my back and mounted me, grabbed my cock and put it in. I then had an amazing ride during which she had no embarrassment about showing her pleasure very noisily. I found her confidence and open attitude to sex a big turn-on, quite unlike many other women who aren't clear about their needs and likes.

It's good. Think you're reading too much into it

» Add a new message to this topic