FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best photos v worst

Best photos v worst

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vpamela OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

I'm guilty of only uploading my best pics that omit the hairy hits, the manly bits and the unattractive old bits (saggy skin etc) It kinda paints an unrealistic image of what I really look like that in turn makes me more reluctant to meet someone who thinks I look "perfect". Anyone else have this " first world" problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Oh yes..I only show the pics that I think look attractive. Except in my private pics, I have 1 of me in Asda. I never use filters but still I choose my pics wisely. I'm old school and am not great with selfies.

B38

Btw your pics are just great x

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Why would anyone upload a picture anywhere that showed them as anything less than their best? I certainly wouldn’t.

B38

"Why would anyone upload a picture anywhere that showed them as anything less than their best? I certainly wouldn’t."

Me neither... I have plenty of them already in the family album

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why would anyone upload a picture anywhere that showed them as anything less than their best? I certainly wouldn’t."

Yeah you'd think that'd be the case right? Seems not everyone on fab is as discerning

I definitely only upload pics I feel are attractive, obviously tastes vary from person to person, but I wouldn't feel guilty about presenting my best on here.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Everyone with any sense at all does this. Don't worry.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We take loads of pics but most get deleted.

Have to be done from a flattering angle, who wants to see a double chin!

Dont use filters as such, just change the shade of them sometimes or turn to b&w

Jo x

By *lippery when wet69Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"We take loads of pics but most get deleted.

Have to be done from a flattering angle, who wants to see a double chin!

Dont use filters as such, just change the shade of them sometimes or turn to b&w

Jo x "

And lots of very nice pictures to view indeed

It doesn’t take a master photographer to take great pictures but just a bit of time to choose the right pictures to show

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nope. Of course we put up the most flattering pictures but I don't worry that people will find that we look different when we meet them because we always look our best when we meet too

Manchester (she/her)

I'm occasionally told I look better than my pictures

I don't think anyone would uploaded unflattering photos. Mine are all angles and colour changes. They are still me though and recent.

I don't think anyone expects people they meet to be clad in their finest underwear in Costa Coffee.

For me my photos are a representation of a more sexual side. It's nice seeing the real side too hopefully .

I have face pics in my friends photos or to send on if I'm meeting someone. Therefore the reality shouldn't be a surprise.

Ultimately you should post pics or run your profile in whatever way makes you most comfortable x

I once got told by a woman on here it’s a shame my body is wasted with that face

"I once got told by a woman on here it’s a shame my body is wasted with that face "

People can be horrid. I've had them too. It's a good filter if nothing else x

B38

"I once got told by a woman on here it’s a shame my body is wasted with that face "

Wow..what a bloody cheek

"I once got told by a woman on here it’s a shame my body is wasted with that face

People can be horrid. I've had them too. It's a good filter if nothing else x"

Yeah, the block button comes in handy. Typical keyboard wankers, if you got offended you wouldn’t last 5 minutes on here

Manchester (she/her)

Wow. Rude.

I have a photo on here of my head inside a see through bucket with my nose squashed against it. It's hardly my best, but I like it

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We enjoy taking photographs, and mainly post those that we like as a photo, rather than those that show us at our best, but if the two coincide so much the better. There is also a difference between unmanipulated photos that show you at your best (because that is what you can look like) and those that are photoshopped or put through an app (which you can never look like)

Refreshing to see a thread like this. So basically majority are saying. We upload pictures that don't really show what we're actually like i'm real life,but want others to be real and not fake haha.

So time wasters,picture collecters etc. We're kinda doing the same thing lol.

And yes i'm also guilty of only uploading the best pictures.

D on the other hand. Takes one picture and he's done. Hate him sometimes but he does work hard in the gym. Lexi

I sometimes wonder why some people upload the photos they do. If that's thier good images.....

If I was selling a car I wouldn't photograph it covered in dirt or the dents

"I sometimes wonder why some people upload the photos they do. If that's thier good images.....

If I was selling a car I wouldn't photograph it covered in dirt or the dents "

Some domt care that's why. Either way they will still get meets as there's someone for everyone on here. Lexi

Manchester (she/her)

"Refreshing to see a thread like this. So basically majority are saying. We upload pictures that don't really show what we're actually like i'm real life,but want others to be real and not fake haha.

D on the other hand. Takes one picture and he's done. Hate him sometimes but he does work hard in the gym. Lexi "

Well no, it's more, you move your chin up a bit. It's still you.

In the same way as I'd cover a giant spot before a social. I'm still me. Just with concealer.

"Refreshing to see a thread like this. So basically majority are saying. We upload pictures that don't really show what we're actually like i'm real life,but want others to be real and not fake haha.

D on the other hand. Takes one picture and he's done. Hate him sometimes but he does work hard in the gym. Lexi

Well no, it's more, you move your chin up a bit. It's still you.

In the same way as I'd cover a giant spot before a social. I'm still me. Just with concealer. "

True but not at the same time. Every angle,spot,blemish is you 100%. If you conceal any then it's not a true or real version of you. Same as me.

I make it sure the other person knows my pics aren't a good representation of my body, maybe except the hair .

Some people think I have massive thighs but in reality they're only about 22"

I've been told my penis looks big but it's also just above average.

I definitely do not have abs like they show in my pics! I had to flex so hard I almost shit my pants to take that picture.

That said I think my back looks better in person than in pics

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It doesn't matter anyway because according to at least 4,672 threads it's personality that counts.

B38

"It doesn't matter anyway because according to at least 4,672 threads it's personality that counts. "

That's me done then

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I show my best bits in my pics but I send a pic that shows my wobbly tum if we talk about meeting. That way they can decide if they still want to or not x

By *vpamela OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"I show my best bits in my pics but I send a pic that shows my wobbly tum if we talk about meeting. That way they can decide if they still want to or not x"

^^^ perfect solution. Adopting it now.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

This ... in a world full of selfies you always pic your best ones

» Add a new message to this topic