FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What sun cream do you nudey sun bathers go for?

What sun cream do you nudey sun bathers go for?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In Gran Canaria at the moment and it's baking hot. Whilst it would be nice to indulge in the nudey beach all day, I think I would end up baked like a sponge cake (although far less appetising! ). It seems like some people manage it though...lay out in the sun practically all day!

Just wondering what sun cream you sun worshippers use? D'you slather it on every couple of hours and keep at it? Or do you wimp out like me and seek shade??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Factor 50 and top up every few hours. I've turned myself into a lobster a few time through being lazy topping up

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Brilliant white emulsion

I burn on cloudy days

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We live in baking Spain at 38 degrees today. Use factor 50 all over.

Most people don't realise that the UV that burns (UV A and B) and sun creams protect against is different from the UV that tans (UVC) so you'll still tan with F50 on.

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We buy Canarian Suncare Aloe Vera Sun Lotion SPF50. It comes in a spray bottle that's easy to use and very reasonably priced. We usually get it in Fund Grube, you can see it on their website so you know what to look for.

» Add a new message to this topic