FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A lighter note lol..Dilema Time

A lighter note lol..Dilema Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all... Heres a small dilemma and we were wondering how you guys would deal with this lol..

Ok.. you have a couple or a single bi fem round.. Or for the guys just a woman even.. Play starts and things get hot.. you make your way down to give a little warmth to the honey pot with your tongue and then.. right in front of you is half a roll of andrex hanging around lol.. Now, what would you do lol.. Flick it away trying not to be obvious and hope for the best.. Move on.. make out your just too randy maybe or what lol..??

I think for us.. it would very much depend on if its the same colour as the one in the house at the time lol.. i.e how long has it been there lol...

Any thoughts.. purely in good humour lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats a tricky one, maybe suggest some fun in the shower first?

"Thats a tricky one, maybe suggest some fun in the shower first?"

Diplomatic... but imagine your already half way through a play.. she'd smell a rat I bet ya lol..

Been here and done this and it's always at the back of my mind that if paper has been left behind what else has been missed in that last toilet visit?

Subtly move the offending andrex, carry out a sniff test and if nothing offends crack on, but it is a real passion tester.

I would look for the Andrex labrador puppy

"I would look for the Andrex labrador puppy"

Not sure that sort of sexual activity really belongs in the Swinging world, but I fully expecting to be proved wrong.......

"Thats a tricky one, maybe suggest some fun in the shower first?

Diplomatic... but imagine your already half way through a play.. she'd smell a rat I bet ya lol.."

Smell a rat or smell like a rat? lol

Good point though, think it might depend at that point on whether it seemed clean or not. If it did, I may be tempted to just say something, it may be a little on the embarassing side, but it happens so I'm sure she'd rather be told than find out herself later.

If it was smelly and covered in tissue, I'd probably just leave anyway...

Oh I just meant that I would get the cute little puupy to wrap it round it's neck and pull it out, did not mean that I would consider using afore mentioned animal for deviant sexual activities........then again????

Forum Mod

"Been here and done this and it's always at the back of my mind that if paper has been left behind what else has been missed in that last toilet visit?

Subtly move the offending andrex, carry out a sniff test and if nothing offends crack on, but it is a real passion tester."

But what if when you have carried out a discreet sniff test there is something offensive? :D

"Been here and done this and it's always at the back of my mind that if paper has been left behind what else has been missed in that last toilet visit?

Subtly move the offending andrex, carry out a sniff test and if nothing offends crack on, but it is a real passion tester.

But what if when you have carried out a discreet sniff test there is something offensive? :D"

Depends how hungry you are

But what if when you have carried out a discreet sniff test there is something offensive? :D"

As I was just saying, surely if you meet someone and they have smelly privates and tissue stuck all over it you would just leave wouldn't you? Either that or they are in severe danger of me vomitting all over them...

But what if when you have carried out a discreet sniff test there is something offensive? :D

As I was just saying, surely if you meet someone and they have smelly privates and tissue stuck all over it you would just leave wouldn't you? Either that or they are in severe danger of me vomitting all over them... "

Or depending on the occasion you could just man up and with a few well placed slurps and licks clean up all the offending matter............I would suggest a drink though before kissing anyone when adopting this method

You could always use the Andrex puppy dog to clean up the mess!!!!

Forum Mod

I dont ever ever want to be in that situation...it must be as bad as a cheesy cock :D

"I dont ever ever want to be in that situation...it must be as bad as a cheesy cock :D"

Lol, that was what I was going to say! 2bonks thinks we should man up, but would you fems suck on a bit of the cheddar if the roles were reversed?... somehow, me thinks not!

Forum Mod

No fankoo very much :D would hurl on the spot!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id die on the spot, my biggest phobia is coming across someone who has poor hygene.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

omg please this brings back such bad memories....going to lye down

"Thats a tricky one, maybe suggest some fun in the shower first?

Diplomatic... but imagine your already half way through a play.. she'd smell a rat I bet ya lol.."

id rather smell a rat than smell wots on the loo roll lol

How did this get round to a cheesy cock, th OP's question was all about lack of feminine hygiene

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

With regards to the correct etiquette when faced with loo roll hanging from the lady lips… I thought everyone knew that the polite thing to do is:

Say “thank you” as you pull on the paper, blow your nose on it and stuff it up the sleeve of your jumper for later.

"With regards to the correct etiquette when faced with loo roll hanging from the lady lips… I thought everyone knew that the polite thing to do is:

Say “thank you” as you pull on the paper, blow your nose on it and stuff it up the sleeve of your jumper for later.

"

Polo.... Hello gorgeous.

I bet you have a bidet Mwahhhhhhhh xx

I think i'd (as a man) worry truly if the paper itself was not the same as the one hanging in the nearest Loo lol...

I mean guys come on we have all been there yeah.. you find a little piece of something.. and being not sure you kind of hang on to it trying desperatly to dump it on the inner thigh withought being noticed lol.. hard being all sexy and erotic and trying to work out what the fluck it might be ewwwww lol.

Forum Mod

I think you should just be glad that some sort of attempt to wipe has taken place!

At least they're not expecting you to do all the cleaning up

erm????

well i would kiss around the outside 1st makin sure i made a mental note of where the paper is and have a lil smell etc just in case after seeing that there

and if thats ok then move up to her belly kissing around,then wet my fingers in a sexy way and rub away the offending bits having a play while i kiss around here n there so it didnt look sus then go back down so as not to spoil the mood

but if she wasnt clean gggrrrrr she shouldnt be there anyway lol

but a bit of tissues ok tho lol

xxxpeanutxxx

A bit is ok Peanut.... A bit.

Maybe we should start a what brand tread lol...

Ours would be easy to spot.. its quilted lol..

» Add a new message to this topic