FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > virgins or inexperienced sexually

virgins or inexperienced sexually

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious as to people's thoughts on here about people who may be inexperienced sexually or virgins would you meet them still or would it be a hard no?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

A no from me. I prefer a man who knows how to handle a woman! Also my time is limited so I wouldn't want to risk meeting someone with no experience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it's a no for me. I like a man that knows what he's doing

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

In a club I may play with a guy with no experience with a Tgirl, as it probably wouldn't last long and it wouldn't ruin my night, that would include a virgin.

However no chance for a one to one meet its why I prefer Bi Guys as they know what they're doing and how they'll feel afterwards. As you can see from the first two replies this site not the place for a virgin unfortunately

"Just curious as to people's thoughts on here about people who may be inexperienced sexually or virgins would you meet them still or would it be a hard no? "
if they are virgins then they cant possibly be swingers so it's a no from us.

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I know we all have to start somewhere.But I don't think here is a place to start.

Being a virgin I think you might get the paste on before the wallpaper is even out the wrapper.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 21/07/19 19:57:58]

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm sure that there will be a minority happy to meet a virgin or someone with very little experience.

However, most are looking for those with more experience as would be concerned that they may be expected to be a teacher.

I wouldn't meet a virgin man but would meet a virgin lady or one with little or no experience with other ladies.

Nita

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

I think sexuality evolves thru your life and people should progress to this point. They need to do normal stuff first for me, so it's a no.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

If someone’s first experience of sex is as meaningless as a meet on fab I feel sorry for them. It’s a no from us .

No I wouldn't meet a virgin. I would meet someone inexperienced though.

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

I like cherries.

Mrs D x

By *ioletVixenMrBlueBiCouple  over a year ago

northwich

This is our point of view. We wouldn’t be too fussed about somebody being inexperienced but we don’t think it’s the best way to lose your virginity and wouldn’t want that person to regret anything later on in life x

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Taught many, prefer not to these days

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I'd prefer not to. It's difficult enough to get me to cum with an expedited person let alone someone with no idea what do to. I've taught many men and I think I'm done teaching.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

No. And what they expect from using this side, evades me. If they have spare time they should try to meet people the usual way. Here, it will be harder and not easier.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

For me swingers are people who enjoy sex. If you are a virgin you dont know if you enjoy it so swinger sites not for virgins

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

Define experienced

"Define experienced"

Good question

I would meet a virgin, if she was my type. I'm not going to lie, I don't think of myself as a very experienced man at sex.. However it isn't rocket science lol.

If two people get on well, then it's going to be fun regardless of how many sexual Partners they have had in the past.

"Just curious as to people's thoughts on here about people who may be inexperienced sexually or virgins would you meet them still or would it be a hard no? "

I can relate to this from both side to a degree. Guys love that I’m experienced, I know what I want, what I like and how to do it.

Women are put off by me having no experience and there is always a worry I won’t satisfy them.

Personally the best advice I can give is don’t focus on the sex, focus on the connection between two people, but up some flirtation and chemistry. A connection always leads to better bedroom ballet.

"No. And what they expect from using this side, evades me. If they have spare time they should try to meet people the usual way. Here, it will be harder and not easier. "

Agree totally.

In all honesty, what do they have to offer?

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I can imagine a woman/gay chap meeting a Male virgin would potentially be less than ideal (I remember my first clumsy attempts well, from a swinging point of view I can't imagine that being particularly satisfying unless it's your kink)

Back when I was young, handsome, and vaguely attractive to the opposite sex however, I slept with two or three young ladies who were virgins. (Not all at the same time, I hasten to add) To be honest, any 'inexperience' was more than made up for with enthusiasm. That sheer excitement, thrill, the FRENZY of doing it for the first time and being really really into it... you just can't recreate that. They may not know any 'tricks' just yet, but the sheer electricity of the situation is unbeatable.

The ethical question of your first time being a meet on Fab is a much more complex question, but if you're asking if I'd be put off simply by inexperience, than the answer is a decided no. Definitely not.

"A no from me. I prefer a man who knows how to handle a woman! Also my time is limited so I wouldn't want to risk meeting someone with no experience. "

Agree.

How much experience do you women need?

"How much experience do you women need? "

We guess a decent amount would be good. Don't you??

By *J coupleCouple  over a year ago

stone

Virgin sex would be over far too soon but on the other hand maybe he could soon repeat? In a club maybe but not as an arranged meet.

It would be a no from me. My time is limited so I'd rather spend time with those who know what they're doing.

"How much experience do you women need?

We guess a decent amount would be good. Don't you??"

Yes define a decent amount then?

you can't win whatever you are here but would imagine in forums they will all want experience because we are all experienced and a phrase that gets banded a lot ' quality over quantity ' comes to mind they've had quantity now they want quality and not Street although some want that as well, hope this helps, good luck

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

I am relatively inexperienced when it comes to swinging/sex and therefore I would prefer an experienced and dominant man who will lead the way and do what he want.

I have met, few years ago, an equally inexperienced man (he said so) and we ended up kissing and kissing and kept asking each other, what to do next. Awkward.

I haven't been to any swinging clubs either.. Now this got me thinking that I'm not experienced enough for the majority of ladies on here

Yes define a decent amount then? "

We guess a lot more than a virgin has! !

I would happily take someone’s virginity.. I have done it before. But I don’t know how I would feel doing it in this environment

I'd have no qualms with virgins of any gender in the wild but on fab it's the opposite of what I'm after. Without wanting to gatekeep, I'd also suggest to any virgins seeking excitement that fab isn't the place to do it, unless you're prepared to head to clubs or socials.

By *oxy502Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I am married but don’t have much experience due to the size of my penis

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

"I am married but don’t have much experience due to the size of my penis"

Grats on the marriage did she know the size beforehand and if she did why don't you get more experience with her

Yes define a decent amount then? "

It's not only about the performance. It's also about the ability to listen and read the other person's body language. I find this is lacking the most in less experienced folk. It can feel like being with a bull in a china shop where they think the hard bang is all that's needed and will do the job.

The bigger concern with a virgin on here has not been mentioned, at least not directly, by I would be concerned that if I were their "first" they would think there was some kind of bond and could read far more into it than just sex.

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"I am married but don’t have much experience due to the size of my penis

Grats on the marriage did she know the size beforehand and if she did why don't you get more experience with her"

How about her needs too? Had she experienced a big cock? It would be hot if you two were in it together knowing you both are sexually happy. I’ve been in a similar situation and the sex me and my partner had after a naughty night was amazing.

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Back on subject though...

In my opinion, what a sad way to loose your virginity. I couldn’t do it to a lad.

In experience can sometimes be a good thing as I can be in control, to make it better and maybe he would learn something new that could work for another woman. I’ve taught a few men how to make me squirt. They have kept in touch and are grateful I did.

However going the other way I’m not a fan of someone who has the provardo that they have slept with tons of women, thinks they know what they are doing, and in reality they really don’t.

So for me, it’s somewhere in between somewhat experienced (where they have slept with a handful of women in the ‘Vanilla’ world and a experienced swinger (who isn’t full of himself).

Not for me. I need a man who's confident in his skills

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"I am married but don’t have much experience due to the size of my penis"

Well, someone has married you and you are repaying her by cheating?

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Well, someone has married you and you are repaying her by cheating?"

I agree. She’s married a guy with a tiny dick and you’re going to cheat on her!! If I was her, I’d go out and find myself a monster dick to enjoy.

I agree. She’s married a guy with a tiny dick and you’re going to cheat on her!! If I was her, I’d go out and find myself a monster dick to enjoy. "

agree.

Oddly yes.

But they would need to learn quickly.

Willing to do anything we both want.

So it will never happen.

C

Not for me i want girls who are on the same level as me

Not an innocent virginal girl its like opening a 60 ft clam teaching does nothing for me

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I’d meet a virgin but they’d need to take instruction and listen - which they might not do.

"I’d meet a virgin but they’d need to take instruction and listen - which they might not do."

Exactly.

The need to listen and learn.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Just curious as to people's thoughts on here about people who may be inexperienced sexually or virgins would you meet them still or would it be a hard no?

I can relate to this from both side to a degree. Guys love that I’m experienced, I know what I want, what I like and how to do it.

Women are put off by me having no experience and there is always a worry I won’t satisfy them.

Personally the best advice I can give is don’t focus on the sex, focus on the connection between two people, but up some flirtation and chemistry. A connection always leads to better bedroom ballet. "

Or they could be nervous it's new for you?

"I’d meet a virgin but they’d need to take instruction and listen - which they might not do."
I'm a virgin kiss me for the very first time

Yes define a decent amount then?

We guess a lot more than a virgin has! !"

Well that could be anyone.

By *nbcplCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I agree. She’s married a guy with a tiny dick and you’re going to cheat on her!! If I was her, I’d go out and find myself a monster dick to enjoy. "

Lmfao

It’s a no from me

A solid no from me.

I’m old fashioned and believe your first time should be meaningful, rather than just doing it for the sake of doing it.

And for the inexperience, I’m not here to teach anyone. And I’m pretty inexperienced myself. So I’d go for experience every time

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

and its a no from me

And it's a yes from me

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It wouldn't bother us.

We all have to start somewhere.