FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > taste of cocks

taste of cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevenorfolk OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

For the first timeI sucked a cock- in a mmf situation-. It was hard,long clean not hairy but it felt like sucking a finger. tasteless. I went up and down, toungued the glans expecting their to be some kind of pleasureable sensation for me but there was none. I love being sucked but what do those who do the sucking get out of it-leaving out the creamy bit at the end?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"For the first timeI sucked a cock- in a mmf situation-. It was hard,long clean not hairy but it felt like sucking a finger. tasteless. I went up and down, toungued the glans expecting their to be some kind of pleasureable sensation for me but there was none. I love being sucked but what do those who do the sucking get out of it-leaving out the creamy bit at the end?"

What were you hoping it tasted like? The pleasure I get from it is knowing the man is enjoying it. If it was just about the flavour I’d rather pick an ice lolly.

Lou x

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's not the taste necessarily but everything else, it should be a total sensory experience. The warmth of the penis, the contours, ribs, veins and ridges. The texture of the flesh is very different on the shaft to that on the head. The head is so velvety and smooth, it's lush. Feeling the balls rolling them around. It should be about exploring the beauty of a and penis. That's what I get it of it plus it's amazing when he groans and moans in pleasure xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's not the taste necessarily but everything else, it should be a total sensory experience. The warmth of the penis, the contours, ribs, veins and ridges. The texture of the flesh is very different on the shaft to that on the head. The head is so velvety and smooth, it's lush. Feeling the balls rolling them around. It should be about exploring the beauty of a and penis. That's what I get it of it plus it's amazing when he groans and moans in pleasure xx"

Well that’s got me hard, remind me to look you up next time I’m up your way

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

Horses for courses, personally I love giving oral the pleasure for me is seeing and feeling it grow, the sensation of it in my mouth, the taste off pre cum and knowing the other person is getting a lot of pleasure, the money shot is the icing on the cake, I mean let's face it, you could say the same about womens bits, a moist hole with some flapage round it, often resembling a donor kebab without the salad.

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

"It's not the taste necessarily but everything else, it should be a total sensory experience. The warmth of the penis, the contours, ribs, veins and ridges. The texture of the flesh is very different on the shaft to that on the head. The head is so velvety and smooth, it's lush. Feeling the balls rolling them around. It should be about exploring the beauty of a and penis. That's what I get it of it plus it's amazing when he groans and moans in pleasure xx

Well that’s got me hard, remind me to look you up next time I’m up your way "

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I like to look up at his face when I suck his cock, to see the look of delight on his face gives me a buzz.

Also knowing that his cock is hard because of me makes me feel rather horny x

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Horses for courses, personally I love giving oral the pleasure for me is seeing and feeling it grow, the sensation of it in my mouth, the taste off pre cum and knowing the other person is getting a lot of pleasure, the money shot is the icing on the cake, I mean let's face it, you could say the same about womens bits, a moist hole with some flapage round it, often resembling a donor kebab without the salad. "

A fantastic endorsement for the kebab shops of Didcot.

There's no magic taste - it's the pleasure of seeing the recipient happy that makes it fun. Hopefully, the recipient has the good manners and skill to respond in kind!

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

As others have said, the fun is in the sensations... the velvet smooth skin verses the hardness of the cock... kissing, licking and sucking in different ways, feeling his reaction through the throbbing and swelling, along with the vocal confirmations of pleasure given... have him take control by holding your head and use your mouth or just guiding you lightly as he lets you pleasure him...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Most cocks, to me, seem to taste slightly salty (sweat) with a slight hint of soap (clean!). But as others have said, it's not about the taste.

By *obyorkMan  over a year ago

Keighley

A cock doesn't really taste of anything, though if the guy is producing precum that's always nice to taste. As others have said, the pleasure I get is from feeling a hard dick in my hand and mouth, working it with my lips and knowing, hopefully,I'm giving the guy pleasure. I like to sort of worship it too, giving it little kisses and sliding my tongue up and down the shaft. The reward of a spurt of spunk at the end is always a lovely ending. Sometimes I like to suck the knob while he cums and swallow it all down; other times I like to wank him to an orgasm as the sight of cum shooting from his dick is always exciting. I can then lick up the lovely sticky mess.

Honestly, few things turn me on more than a nice guy with a lovely cock who responds to my touch and my mouth.

The taste, the feeling of having my mouth full, seeing him lost in pleasure that I'm giving.

I may be on my knees but I'm most definitely in charge .

The shaft does not rely taste of anything but I absolutely love sucking my man's balls... They have their own manly scent and it drives me wild. I get pleasure from knowing he is enjoying this attention

I like to feel it grow the blood pumping through it whilst its in my mouth.

Ive done some adult work in the past and strawberry flavoured cock dip work well when you have a lot to suck under the pressure of a cam x

When you tongued the glans, did the guy winked at you ?

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

all over

I mess about with a girl from work. She loves the taste of my cock and cum

She gave me a blow job last week then text me later "yummy"

We're both married to other ppl

By *arenjeffCouple  over a year ago

oldham

"A cock doesn't really taste of anything, though if the guy is producing precum that's always nice to taste. As others have said, the pleasure I get is from feeling a hard dick in my hand and mouth, working it with my lips and knowing, hopefully,I'm giving the guy pleasure. I like to sort of worship it too, giving it little kisses and sliding my tongue up and down the shaft. The reward of a spurt of spunk at the end is always a lovely ending. Sometimes I like to suck the knob while he cums and swallow it all down; other times I like to wank him to an orgasm as the sight of cum shooting from his dick is always exciting. I can then lick up the lovely sticky mess."

Sexy x

» Add a new message to this topic