FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rejection

Rejection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, so I'm a friendly and funny kind of guy who can strike up a conversation when out with friends at a bar or club.

But on here I get rejected loads and by people I wouldn't expect to be. I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I try to be really nice, complimentary but not creepy.

I don't get where I am going wrong..

I only seem to attract guys who offer to suck my cock lol

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

People will read a profile before deciding yes or no.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

To be honest there isn't much on your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes if I am a dick ..woman's reply their like that.

But when I am talking veri nice and try to be romantic.....REJECT REJECTED REJECTION ETC

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Sometimes if I am a dick ..woman's reply their like that.

But when I am talking veri nice and try to be romantic.....REJECT REJECTED REJECTION ETC "

???

Excuse me, what do you mean by being rejected by those you didn't expect to be rejected by? That sounds arrogant and entitled, everyone has got a right to make their own choices regarding who to chat with here, and possibly meet. Nobody owes you anything just because you are on here.

As poster above have said, people would look on the profile when deciding whether to answer the message or not. Is yours as enticing as it could be? Remember you are just one of thousands of single guys here.

What do you mean when you say by people you wouldn't expect to be rejected by?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Love rejection, cuts down on percentages of people who are not going to meet, shows a lack of openness by not even exploring the space and exposes those who find no fun in flirting.

What a massive win.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Excuse me, what do you mean by being rejected by those you didn't expect to be rejected by? That sounds arrogant and entitled, everyone has got a right to make their own choices regarding who to chat with here, and possibly meet. Nobody owes you anything just because you are on here.

As poster above have said, people would look on the profile when deciding whether to answer the message or not. Is yours as enticing as it could be? Remember you are just one of thousands of single guys here. "

You read my mind, can't wait for the ops answer this one

"Excuse me, what do you mean by being rejected by those you didn't expect to be rejected by? That sounds arrogant and entitled, everyone has got a right to make their own choices regarding who to chat with here, and possibly meet. Nobody owes you anything just because you are on here.

As poster above have said, people would look on the profile when deciding whether to answer the message or not. Is yours as enticing as it could be? Remember you are just one of thousands of single guys here. "

Lol, I knew people would take that out of context...

Some ladies on here would not receive the same attention in person at a bar as they do online, simply because more guys are online than ladies. But I think it's because of this that some ladies just get so many messages that they either send a shitty no thanks or just don't reply. That's my guess lol

As poster above have said, people would look on the profile when deciding whether to answer the message or not. Is yours as enticing as it could be? Remember you are just one of thousands of single guys here.

Some ladies on here would not receive the same attention in person at a bar as they do online, simply because more guys are online than ladies. But I think it's because of this that some ladies just get so many messages that they either send a shitty no thanks or just don't reply. That's my guess lol"

I don’t think anyone has taken that out of context. We were all right in what we were thinking.

Some ladies on here would not receive the same attention in person at a bar as they do online, simply because more guys are online than ladies. But I think it's because of this that some ladies just get so many messages that they either send a shitty no thanks or just don't reply. That's my guess lol

I don’t think anyone has taken that out of context. We were all right in what we were thinking."

I think some women become ignorant because of the amount of attention they get, don't you think?

I think you're taking what he said slightly out of context.

I can often predict who will reject me and who won't (and I'm probably right around 70% of the time).

Some people I fully expect will reject me, others I expect won't (usually based on their profile descriptions, what they say they are looking for, etc)

I don’t think anyone has taken that out of context. We were all right in what we were thinking.

I think some women become ignorant because of the amount of attention they get, don't you think?

"

I think it has a lot more to do with the quality of the message and the quality of the profile. No matter how many messages I get I wouldn’t ignore a nice, well thought of message from a guy with a good profile.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"

...and some women just do not want to fuck you. Get over it! Typical entitled attitude. Sooooo unsexy.

Some ladies on here would not receive the same attention in person at a bar as they do online, simply because more guys are online than ladies. But I think it's because of this that some ladies just get so many messages that they either send a shitty no thanks or just don't reply. That's my guess lol"

Nope, that is exactly the way I (and, most likely, most ladies) took it. Just because some of us are not hotties, we are required by entitled guys like you, OP, to be grateful for any attention here. And we're not allowed to choose who we meet - how did I take that out of the context?

North west ish

Nope, that is exactly the way I (and, most likely, most ladies) took it. Just because some of us are not hotties, we are required by entitled guys like you, OP, to be grateful for any attention here. And we're not allowed to choose who we meet - how did I take that out of the context? "

You didn't. That's how I interpreted it.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Nope, that is exactly the way I (and, most likely, most ladies) took it. Just because some of us are not hotties, we are required by entitled guys like you, OP, to be grateful for any attention here. And we're not allowed to choose who we meet - how did I take that out of the context?

You didn't. That's how I interpreted it. "

Same here.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Nope, that is exactly the way I (and, most likely, most ladies) took it. Just because some of us are not hotties, we are required by entitled guys like you, OP, to be grateful for any attention here. And we're not allowed to choose who we meet - how did I take that out of the context? "

That's how I read it too and honestly, there's no other way to interpret it.

OP, why are you messaging women that you feel aren't good enough to reject you?

I think it has a lot more to do with the quality of the message and the quality of the profile. No matter how many messages I get I wouldn’t ignore a nice, well thought of message from a guy with a good profile."

Interestingly it's ladies who set out their do's and don'ts and demands that I tend to avoid

"Ok, so I'm a friendly and funny kind of guy who can strike up a conversation when out with friends at a bar or club.

But on here I get rejected loads and by people I wouldn't expect to be. I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I try to be really nice, complimentary but not creepy.

I only seem to attract guys who offer to suck my cock lol "

your profile write up says you're looking for guys and girls that could be one reason why guys are approaching you

OP, why are you messaging women that you feel aren't good enough to reject you? "

If I sent you a nice message saying hi, and was complimentary about your photos and offered to meet up for a social, would you reply or ignore? Honestly, I would be interested to know

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

What's shitty about saying no thanks? Damned if we do, damned if we don't ffs.

Dudley

If I sent you a nice message saying hi, and was complimentary about your photos and offered to meet up for a social, would you reply or ignore? Honestly, I would be interested to know"

Ignore because you wouldn't have read my profile

"Ok, so I'm a friendly and funny kind of guy who can strike up a conversation when out with friends at a bar or club.

You hit the nail on the head. You are not everyone's cup of tea. Just because you don't think someone is a head turner, doesn't mean that they should drop their knickers in gratification for getting a message off you. Also I'm curious as to why someone rejecting you is classed as ignorant. Surely it's common sense for someone to respond to those they are interested in and not to those they are not? It would be a boring site, if women had to respond to every single message, even (to quote you) 'a shitty no thank you'.

Holly

I only seem to attract guys who offer to suck my cock lol your profile write up says you're looking for guys and girls that could be one reason why guys are approaching you "

Some guys like to see their mrs fucked by someone else, so I was only trying to encourage that

At least you get offers, OP. Cock sucking or not. Some men don't see a message in their inbox for months!

By *iscreet UnicornWoman  over a year ago

Windsor-ish

i thought exactly the same about that line-hubby.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

No. Some men are ignorant for not reading profiles before messaging. I don't owe them anything at all if they haven read mine, or worse, read and ignored it.

Id always reply

I get lots of messages but my Mr tends to organise singles as a lil treat for me lol! Usually we are couples only, there are a lot of watchers and talkers out there that arent actually swingers! Just looking to boost egos and collect pics x

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Why do a large amount of men on here think the women on here wouldn’t get looked at twice in a bar? Get a grip.

If they’re that bad (in your opinion) then why the fuck are you messaging them anyway?

Or is it that they suddenly turn ugly once they’ve rejected you?

Men who write that shit really boil my piss and I wouldn’t even breathe near them and their shitty attitude in real life,

No. Some men are ignorant for not reading profiles before messaging. I don't owe them anything at all if they haven read mine, or worse, read and ignored it. "

Your profile has more regulation than the EU withdrawal agreement

"Why do a large amount of men on here think the women on here wouldn’t get looked at twice in a bar? Get a grip.

If they’re that bad (in your opinion) then why the fuck are you messaging them anyway?

Men who write that shit really boil my piss and I wouldn’t even breathe near them and their shitty attitude in real life,"

North west ish

If I sent you a nice message saying hi, and was complimentary about your photos and offered to meet up for a social, would you reply or ignore? Honestly, I would be interested to know"

Ignore, delete and block if you don't meet preferences.

"Id always reply

I get lots of messages but my Mr tends to organise singles as a lil treat for me lol! Usually we are couples only, there are a lot of watchers and talkers out there that arent actually swingers! Just looking to boost egos and collect pics x"

Or just chat shit on the forums

Holly

North west ish

"Why do a large amount of men on here think the women on here wouldn’t get looked at twice in a bar? Get a grip.

Men who write that shit really boil my piss and I wouldn’t even breathe near them and their shitty attitude in real life,"

By *jangoMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

"At least you get offers, OP. Cock sucking or not. Some men don't see a message in their inbox for months! "

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm messaging people because I am being nice and interested in being social. If people are ignorant in return, is that not a reflection on them?

"Id always reply

I get lots of messages but my Mr tends to organise singles as a lil treat for me lol! Usually we are couples only, there are a lot of watchers and talkers out there that arent actually swingers! Just looking to boost egos and collect pics x

Or just chat shit on the forums

Holly"

Yes lol! I can't criticise as im a huge fantastist amd love erotica and camming etc, more so than a club! I rarely get off on stuff like that but put me in a room with a cam and a cock to suck and im away lol

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Men who write that shit really boil my piss and I wouldn’t even breathe near them and their shitty attitude in real life,

I'm messaging people because I am being nice and interested in being social. If people are ignorant in return, is that not a reflection on them? "

Are you reading profiles before messaging them?

But your not entitled to meets or even a reply and it isn’t rude or ignorant not to reply .

So just take your rejection like a man

Liverpool

I'm messaging people because I am being nice and interested in being social. If people are ignorant in return, is that not a reflection on them? "

I’m referring to the comments that are frequently made (not just this thread) about women who wouldn’t normally get any male attention, getting lots of attention on here.

It’s bullshit.

No one has any idea who gets what attention, on here or otherwise!!

It’s like if you guys don’t find a lady attractive, no one will. What a load of shite.

I'm messaging people because I am being nice and interested in being social. If people are ignorant in return, is that not a reflection on them?

Are you reading profiles before messaging them? "

Yes, every time

Plymouth

Womans rights...

Respect there choices.

By *arkb73Man  over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

"But your not entitled to meets or even a reply and it isn’t rude or ignorant not to reply .

So just take your rejection like a man "

That’s right - it’s all one way traffic

Interesting piece today on the BBC website about how telling people to ‘man up’ is a major contributory factor to male suicide

Just thought I’d mention it

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

OP you have to understand that for the majority of single women on Fab the default is to reject. They get more messages than they can hope to read and find suitability in more profiles and messages than they can ever expect to meet.Therefore rejection by not reading a message,reading and deleting ,bulk deleting or sending a no thank you message is a default. Given the chance to meet you many women may say they had a good time but realistically it may not happen through fab messaging alone and you should follow all the advice on the forums for other processes.

"People will read a profile before deciding yes or no. "

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Who don't you expect to be rejected by?......I'm not getting that bit....

North west ish

"But your not entitled to meets or even a reply and it isn’t rude or ignorant not to reply .

Interesting piece today on the BBC website about how telling people to ‘man up’ is a major contributory factor to male suicide

Just thought I’d mention it "

Is that a new tactic to try and guilt trip women? If men can't take rejection they should either jot be on here or if they are going to stay at least read the faq.

Liverpool

"Who don't you expect to be rejected by?......I'm not getting that bit...."

Women who are so minging that they never get chatted up in real life - apparently

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Are you reading profiles before messaging them?

Yes, every time"

Then you aren't what they are looking for then.

Dudley

But then you're slagging them off in the forums because you think you're too good for them.

Liverpool

Is that a new tactic to try and guilt trip women? If men can't take rejection they should either jot be on here or if they are going to stay at least read the faq."

Don’t you know that you have to fuck every guy who asks?

I’m referring to the comments that are frequently made (not just this thread) about women who wouldn’t normally get any male attention, getting lots of attention on here.

It’s bullshit.

It’s like if you guys don’t find a lady attractive, no one will. What a load of shite."

Sorry, just got to say... you look 28, not 38, you are stunning.

Agree with what you said too

North west ish

"Who don't you expect to be rejected by?......I'm not getting that bit....

Women who are so minging that they never get chatted up in real life - apparently "

....yet the OP still messages them.

Cheshire/Staffs

Is that a new tactic to try and guilt trip women? If men can't take rejection they should either jot be on here or if they are going to stay at least read the faq."

Well, I addressed the point to a man and I quoted from a BBC article. I don’t give a stuff if I’m rejected but some guys do

Liverpool

It’s bullshit.

It’s like if you guys don’t find a lady attractive, no one will. What a load of shite.

Sorry, just got to say... you look 28, not 38, you are stunning.

Agree with what you said too"

Awww Thankyou, I wish I was 28!! That’ll be the magic of Botox

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Women who are so minging that they never get chatted up in real life - apparently

....yet the OP still messages them. "

Then they have the nerve to reject him! Could you believe it

Liverpool

....yet the OP still messages them. "

As do all of the other bitter men who are rejected then suddenly you’re an ugly bitch! Funny that.

But then you're slagging them off in the forums because you think you're too good for them. "

I think I am just judging them by my standards of courtesy..

No not at all. Give the site faqs a read through. No reply means not interested.

As for your comment about women that wouldn't get noticed in real life and you being rejected by them...Don't you think that's a reflection on yourself..

Your obviously not what they are looking for so maybe.. just maybe... your actually the person that wouldn't get noticed.

Weird to think that!

Cheshire/Staffs

But then you're slagging them off in the forums because you think you're too good for them.

I think I am just judging them by my standards of courtesy.."

Ooo don’t do that - they are beyond reproach

By *ornaABCWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Have you tried putting more pics on ?.I would be put off by that pic you've got because it doesn't look genuine.

North west ish

Is that a new tactic to try and guilt trip women? If men can't take rejection they should either jot be on here or if they are going to stay at least read the faq.

Don’t you know that you have to fuck every guy who asks? "

...nah I'm a minger....nobody asks boo hoo . I'm 90% lesbian so all you ladies stop rejecting the boys and come meet me

Your profile is boring as hell. Not worth the time chatting to. Also coming across very arrogant. Neither are sort after.

By *umbria rodMan  over a year ago

barrow in furness

You will find alot on here just flatter thier own ego putting seductive pictures writing adventurous profiles when realy they are scared to be adventurous

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Don’t you know that you have to fuck every guy who asks?

...nah I'm a minger....nobody asks boo hoo . I'm 90% lesbian so all you ladies stop rejecting the boys and come meet me "

hell Yeh

You have been on over a year and no verifications and your profile pic is not eye catching it actually looks fake and you only have that one on show so no one knows what you look like and there's nothing on your profile that is appealing it's very basic

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ok OP let's look at this scientifically. When out on a night out people use body language and other senses, whilst on here you are using just literary skills. Your profile and message are the most important things.

Secondly how often on a night out do you get rejected and how often are you successful. If we were to compare the ratios I suspect they are very close to the same. It just feels more successful because things move at a quicker pace on a night out.

Dudley

No, you're judging them on their looks, you yourself said 'they would not receive the same attention in person at a bar', that's nothing to do with courtesy.

"At least you get offers, OP. Cock sucking or not. Some men don't see a message in their inbox for months! "

I was that guy (although ive only been on here 5 weeks) Thanks for taking my inbox virginity Jess! x

I don't think you are being egotistical or needy tbf, and i agree its polite to reply x

Cheshire/Staffs

I don't think you are being egotistical or needy tbf, and i agree its polite to reply x"

Thank goodness for someone nice on here

Hard to see the trouble, having no problems here.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

We've made dates and people don't even bother to turn up....no excuses, no polite refusal....nothing.

Their loss. Genuine people don't try and play psychological games.

Chips on shoulders quickly become apparent!

North west ish

I don't think you are being egotistical or needy tbf, and i agree its polite to reply x"

Do you agree with the rest of the OP's post?

"At least you get offers, OP. Cock sucking or not. Some men don't see a message in their inbox for months!

I was that guy (although ive only been on here 5 weeks) Thanks for taking my inbox virginity Jess! x "

Pleasure

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

"OP you have to understand that for the majority of single women on Fab the default is to reject. They get more messages than they can hope to read and find suitability in more profiles and messages than they can ever expect to meet.Therefore rejection by not reading a message,reading and deleting ,bulk deleting or sending a no thank you message is a default. Given the chance to meet you many women may say they had a good time but realistically it may not happen through fab messaging alone and you should follow all the advice on the forums for other processes."

What utter rubbish designed to make men feel better about their poor message/weak profile/lack of compatibility with the person they messaged. It’s the fact she got so many messages today she just rejected them all. Nothing to do with me.

Do you honestly think women are deleting decent messages because they’re so overwhelmed? I wish I was so lucky with all these amazing, compatible guys messaging!

Plymouth

"Hard to see the trouble, having no problems here. "

By *edshorny666Man  over a year ago

leighton buzzard

Sorry OP but I fail to aee what you aimed to achieve by starting this thread other than a "look how unfairly i'm treated" post...

Many of us on here can bitch and moan about the same on a daily basis ... i had a message deleted 10 minutes ago without so much as a look at my profile. Shit happens.

Just as the rest of us do; accept it and move on

Cheshire/Staffs

"OP you have to understand that for the majority of single women on Fab the default is to reject. They get more messages than they can hope to read and find suitability in more profiles and messages than they can ever expect to meet.Therefore rejection by not reading a message,reading and deleting ,bulk deleting or sending a no thank you message is a default. Given the chance to meet you many women may say they had a good time but realistically it may not happen through fab messaging alone and you should follow all the advice on the forums for other processes.

What utter rubbish designed to make men feel better about their poor message/weak profile/lack of compatibility with the person they messaged. It’s the fact she got so many messages today she just rejected them all. Nothing to do with me.

Do you honestly think women are deleting decent messages because they’re so overwhelmed? I wish I was so lucky with all these amazing, compatible guys messaging!"

Of course they’re deleting them - that’s the Fab way

Cheshire/Staffs

"Sorry OP but I fail to aee what you aimed to achieve by starting this thread other than a "look how unfairly i'm treated" post...

Many of us on here can bitch and moan about the same on a daily basis ... i had a message deleted 10 minutes ago without so much as a look at my profile. Shit happens.

Just as the rest of us do; accept it and move on"

The first rule of Fab is not to talk about how you feel as a man - omertà

"You have been on over a year and no verifications and your profile pic is not eye catching it actually looks fake and you only have that one on show so no one knows what you look like and there's nothing on your profile that is appealing it's very basic"

Thanks for the feedback, to be fair I did have photos on another profile and verifications, but a work colleague recognised me, so I took off anything that identified me.

leighton buzzard

"Sorry OP but I fail to aee what you aimed to achieve by starting this thread other than a "look how unfairly i'm treated" post...

Just as the rest of us do; accept it and move on

The first rule of Fab is not to talk about how you feel as a man - omertà "

Don't think i can roll my eyes over this whole thing loud enough

Lea Marston

"OP you have to understand that for the majority of single women on Fab the default is to reject. They get more messages than they can hope to read and find suitability in more profiles and messages than they can ever expect to meet.Therefore rejection by not reading a message,reading and deleting ,bulk deleting or sending a no thank you message is a default. Given the chance to meet you many women may say they had a good time but realistically it may not happen through fab messaging alone and you should follow all the advice on the forums for other processes.

Do you honestly think women are deleting decent messages because they’re so overwhelmed? I wish I was so lucky with all these amazing, compatible guys messaging!

Of course they’re deleting them - that’s the Fab way "

They’re dejecting then because they don’t meet what they’re looking for...

Too old, too young, ‘will fill in later,’ pics of their cock sat over the toilet, ‘how are you,’ ‘WUU2’ etc etc.

If your messages are consistently not leading anywhere look at yourself - stop pointing the finger at the unfortunate recipients.

Liverpool

Do you honestly think women are deleting decent messages because they’re so overwhelmed? I wish I was so lucky with all these amazing, compatible guys messaging!"

Of course it’s rubbish!!! If women get lovely, well thought out messages, you can bet ladies will reply!

That doesn’t sit well with most guys though.

Just thought I’d mention it "

I’ll change it to , take rejection like a mature responsible adult lol

"Hard to see the trouble, having no problems here.

"

Happy to hear someone is having some success

[Removed by poster at 26/07/19 21:11:07]

Lea Marston

Of course it’s rubbish!!! If women get lovely, well thought out messages, you can bet ladies will reply!

That doesn’t sit well with most guys though."

Holds up a mirror to their use of Fab...

leighton buzzard

Side note to this is that that just because the message is well thought out, doesn't mean you're in there if there's no attraction or you aren't who they're looking for ... everyone has a preference at the end of the day

If that really is the key, I'll try harder... along with more photos, additional profile wording, ect... and about everything thing everyone said lol

Liverpool

"

Side note to this is that that just because the message is well thought out, doesn't mean you're in there if there's no attraction or you aren't who they're looking for ... everyone has a preference at the end of the day"

Of course, also true

Thinking it’s an automatic delete is wrong. Men just need to learn how to talk to women. It’s easy really. But 95% of the men on here aren’t swingers, they are chancers hoping for a shag.

Also it’s attractiveness. If you aren’t pulling down town. It’s going to be the same here.

By *igstu66Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Its Fab....the normal rules don't apply. Learn that or the place will drive you mad...

Well, it's been nice.. thanks for the input everyone.. good and bad, it's all welcome.

Have a nice weekend.. happy swinging;)

every message i get i look at the profile first before even opening the message no profile or very little is just an instant delete for me so that it give me more time for those who makes an effort

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Covent Garden

"Side note to this is that that just because the message is well thought out, doesn't mean you're in there if there's no attraction or you aren't who they're looking for ... everyone has a preference at the end of the day"

Agreed.

I've learned to have no expectations on here. And when someone replies I take it as a bonus.

Dudley

"every message i get i look at the profile first before even opening the message no profile or very little is just an instant delete for me so that it give me more time for those who makes an effort "

Just too far away

??

OP I didn’t read all the comments but I can guess people got a bit clique on you? I feel the same on here but i like that it isn’t like the norm, you need a thick skin and comfortable with the fact that it’s full of so many different types of people with their own issues. Just carry on being friendly

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Thinking it’s an automatic delete is wrong. Men just need to learn how to talk to women. It’s easy really. But 95% of the men on here aren’t swingers, they are chancers hoping for a shag."

I would argue that 95% of women also need to learn how to talk to both men and women as the messages we get from the well verified single women also leave a lot to be desired.

And don't get me started on the abuse we have received from women when we gave turned them down. Our report and block list is substantial.

"Thinking it’s an automatic delete is wrong. Men just need to learn how to talk to women. It’s easy really. But 95% of the men on here aren’t swingers, they are chancers hoping for a shag.

I would argue that 95% of women also need to learn how to talk to both men and women as the messages we get from the well verified single women also leave a lot to be desired.

And don't get me started on the abuse we have received from women when we gave turned them down. Our report and block list is substantial."

I would argue that such is life and why do people take it so seriously, it’s still nice to be nice in life. If others don’t see it that way I don’t care

Cheshire/Staffs

"OP I didn’t read all the comments but I can guess people got a bit clique on you? I feel the same on here but i like that it isn’t like the norm, you need a thick skin and comfortable with the fact that it’s full of so many different types of people with their own issues. Just carry on being friendly "

Nice message - the collective did come together

"OP I didn’t read all the comments but I can guess people got a bit clique on you? I feel the same on here but i like that it isn’t like the norm, you need a thick skin and comfortable with the fact that it’s full of so many different types of people with their own issues. Just carry on being friendly

Nice message - the collective did come together "

Thank you

By *-Rated CoupleCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Rejection is just the losers missing out

It seems easier to blame the women and couples rather than addressing the problems.

"It seems easier to blame the women and couples rather than addressing the problems. "

Lol so what is the problem? There isn’t a problem it’s ok to feel a bit insecure sometimes human nature

Dudley

The issue for me and most of us was him implying he was too good for some of the women he had messaged. Why message them then?

I think it has a lot more to do with the quality of the message and the quality of the profile. No matter how many messages I get I wouldn’t ignore a nice, well thought of message from a guy with a good profile.

Interestingly it's ladies who set out their do's and don'ts and demands that I tend to avoid "

Interestingly it’s men who think they are somehow entitled to responses and attention just because they’re on here that I avoid.

By *rotica xCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow/Portugal

I absolutely would have supported you but the sentence that says you’re getting rejected by women you wouldn’t usually - hmm you’ve not had a meet yet but by all means if you can get it elsewhere, do it. The majority of woman get many messages on here, be genuine. Your other comment is that “you try to be” ... maybe you should have reworded your intro on here??

"It seems easier to blame the women and couples rather than addressing the problems.

Lol so what is the problem? There isn’t a problem it’s ok to feel a bit insecure sometimes human nature "

The problem was one of the comments the OP had made after his original post.

It wasn't the collectives coming together.. it was a bunch of women not happy that the OP thought he was to good for some

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The issue for me and most of us was him implying he was too good for some of the women he had messaged. Why message them then?"

Quite.

If I don't find someone attractive, I don't try to fuck them. Heavens above.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

This is why I just block all messages now. I browse profiles, so I am looking for people that are local, can accommodate (because I live with my daughter and her husband so bringing people here would just feel wrong) and have something slightly different and/or interesting on their profile.

I get rejected, sometimes they don’t even bother to reply, but I don’t take it personally.

Maybe you should try the dating sites. Just say you are looking for love and plenty of desperate women will have sex with you. The women on here are just not mostly desperate. Far from it in fact!

Chepstow/Portugal

"Thinking it’s an automatic delete is wrong. Men just need to learn how to talk to women. It’s easy really. But 95% of the men on here aren’t swingers, they are chancers hoping for a shag.

And don't get me started on the abuse we have received from women when we gave turned them down. Our report and block list is substantial."

"The issue for me and most of us was him implying he was too good for some of the women he had messaged. Why message them then?"

I think he meant that he isn’t used to the rejection and because of that he’s been confused by it. Nothing wrong with honesty, but I can see how you could look at it differently if that’s how you look st things x

Chepstow/Portugal

"every message i get i look at the profile first before even opening the message no profile or very little is just an instant delete for me so that it give me more time for those who makes an effort "

I feel like couples with a descriptive profile get the same treatment as a man with a limited profile. Why is the majority of women so against men. There’s alwaysss something wrong. How about, don’t negatively comment on forums (not towards you btw) if it’s not constructive criticism, don’t comment and embarrass the man.

Men/ couples - get bored of writing long messages to people of interest to them. However - if it was a woman who sent a quick short message as she feels entitled to a response to another woman, that’s okay. Yes there are more men on this site than women, but stop making men the bad guys!!!

Feminism at its best. Not all of us agree. Not all of us are feminists. End of.

Cheshire/Staffs

"every message i get i look at the profile first before even opening the message no profile or very little is just an instant delete for me so that it give me more time for those who makes an effort

I feel like couples with a descriptive profile get the same treatment as a man with a limited profile. Why is the majority of women so against men. There’s alwaysss something wrong. How about, don’t negatively comment on forums (not towards you btw) if it’s not constructive criticism, don’t comment and embarrass the man.

Men/ couples - get bored of writing long messages to people of interest to them. However - if it was a woman who sent a quick short message as she feels entitled to a response to another woman, that’s okay. Yes there are more men on this site than women, but stop making men the bad guys!!!

Feminism at its best. Not all of us agree. Not all of us are feminists. End of. "

Absolutely agree - huge amounts of misandry on this site

Cheshire/Staffs

"It seems easier to blame the women and couples rather than addressing the problems.

Lol so what is the problem? There isn’t a problem it’s ok to feel a bit insecure sometimes human nature "

Blimey you’re way too sensible

"every message i get i look at the profile first before even opening the message no profile or very little is just an instant delete for me so that it give me more time for those who makes an effort

Feminism at its best. Not all of us agree. Not all of us are feminists. End of.

Absolutely agree - huge amounts of misandry on this site "

It doesn’t do any good saying it’s someone else fault, we all have our own opinions. It’s not anyone’s fault it’s just life x

Lol so what is the problem? There isn’t a problem it’s ok to feel a bit insecure sometimes human nature

Blimey you’re way too sensible "

Just relaxed mate nothing bothers me and I don’t judge other people

By *osmicplusMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Take it on the chin's pal and just crack on....it's what I do

Interestingly it's ladies who set out their do's and don'ts and demands that I tend to avoid "

The fact that a woman has preferences doesn't mean that she is entitled or ignorant OP,if means she loves herself enough to not waste her time dealing with the crap that many guys give us,either on here or outside.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

I'll try to be constructive:

- your profile doesn't read well, gives no hint of your personality and looks like you couldn't be bothered to put thought into it. The impression it gives me is that you're here for a quick shag not because you're genuinely interested in the lifestyle

- your pic looks odd and is the only one you have - if you're concerned about being spotted by someone you know (though if they're on here too, not sure what the problem would be), put it in your 'friends only' view and send it with your first message - people like to see who they're talking to

- it sounds like you're going straight in with a 'meet for a social?' in your first message. Many women might find that too full on, and would prefer to chat and get a feel for you as a person before possibly arranging to meet

Your comment about getting rejections from women who wouldn't get attention in a bar, however...not good. Don't try and justify it either, you'll just make it worse for yourself. Same with many of the responses within this thread - once again, these types of chats provide a useful insight into the minds of many...block button time...!

Liverpool

Feminism at its best. Not all of us agree. Not all of us are feminists. End of. "

I must admit, my views towards men have changed slightly since I joined this site.

I get lovely messages from guys I hope that I’ll get to meet.

I get vulgar messages that turn my stomach.

I get bitter ones who when rejected spout the same old trash about “if I was 6ft tall and a model, then you’d meet me!”

All kinds of crap enter my inbox.

I’m not surprised single women feel the way that they do.

There are loads of lovely (and very hot) guys here but equally there are lots that just piss and whinge,

"This is why I just block all messages now. I browse profiles, so I am looking for people that are local, can accommodate (because I live with my daughter and her husband so bringing people here would just feel wrong) and have something slightly different and/or interesting on their profile.

I get rejected, sometimes they don’t even bother to reply, but I don’t take it personally.

Maybe you should try the dating sites. Just say you are looking for love and plenty of desperate women will have sex with you. The women on here are just not mostly desperate. Far from it in fact!"

Exactly!

"I'll try to be constructive:

- your profile doesn't read well, gives no hint of your personality and looks like you couldn't be bothered to put thought into it. The impression it gives me is that you're here for a quick shag not because you're genuinely interested in the lifestyle

- your pic looks odd and is the only one you have - if you're concerned about being spotted by someone you know (though if they're on here too, not sure what the problem would be), put it in your 'friends only' view and send it with your first message - people like to see who they're talking to

- it sounds like you're going straight in with a 'meet for a social?' in your first message. Many women might find that too full on, and would prefer to chat and get a feel for you as a person before possibly arranging to meet

Your comment about getting rejections from women who wouldn't get attention in a bar, however...not good. Don't try and justify it either, you'll just make it worse for yourself. Same with many of the responses within this thread - once again, these types of chats provide a useful insight into the minds of many...block button time...! "

what was constructive about what you said? Life isn’t a fairytale it’s full of ups and downs and it’s so easy to think we are hard done by, we are just trying to become the best version of ourselves possible

OP, what were you trying to get from this thread?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Your comment about getting rejections from women who wouldn't get attention in a bar, however...not good. Don't try and justify it either, you'll just make it worse for yourself. Same with many of the responses within this thread - once again, these types of chats provide a useful insight into the minds of many...block button time...!

what was constructive about what you said? Life isn’t a fairytale it’s full of ups and downs and it’s so easy to think we are hard done by, we are just trying to become the best version of ourselves possible "

It was useful advice given fairly diplomatically. Almost an archetype of constructive criticism.

your not the only one who gets rejected it happens to loads of men including me since joining

what was constructive about what you said? Life isn’t a fairytale it’s full of ups and downs and it’s so easy to think we are hard done by, we are just trying to become the best version of ourselves possible

It was useful advice given fairly diplomatically. Almost an archetype of constructive criticism. "

As I have already said, we all think differently x

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

"

what was constructive about what you said? Life isn’t a fairytale it’s full of ups and downs and it’s so easy to think we are hard done by, we are just trying to become the best version of ourselves possible "

The OP wanted to know why he was getting no responses to his messages or profile - I tried to help shed some light on why that might be.

"

The OP wanted to know why he was getting no responses to his messages or profile - I tried to help shed some light on why that might be. "

Lol yes I gathered what you where trying to do

"Who don't you expect to be rejected by?......I'm not getting that bit...."

He means the ugly ones

Liverpool

He means the ugly ones "

The ugly ones, that he’d messaged, hoping for a fuck

Of course they’re deleting them - that’s the Fab way "

I would love you to see the messages some of us receive. It’s eye rolling stuff. Even my male friends from here can’t stomach some of them. Very few actually read anything. It’s a little tedious to say the least.

I would love you to see the messages some of us receive. It’s eye rolling stuff. Even my male friends from here can’t stomach some of them. Very few actually read anything. It’s a little tedious to say the least. "

Surely you just accept that’s what you will get on a site like this? Doesn’t mean you should generalise the whole site.

He means the ugly ones

The ugly ones, that he’d messaged, hoping for a fuck "

Yep

I would love you to see the messages some of us receive. It’s eye rolling stuff. Even my male friends from here can’t stomach some of them. Very few actually read anything. It’s a little tedious to say the least.

Surely you just accept that’s what you will get on a site like this? Doesn’t mean you should generalise the whole site. "

How did I generalise, I didn’t say ‘all men’. I’ve met and currently meeting some wonderful men. They are polite, decent and respectful. There are many like that on here, there are also some arrogant, disrespectful and bitter men too. I reject many messages in a polite manner and I often get a lovely reply telling me how refreshing it is to receive a rejection like that. The odd one gets nasty and that just tells me I chose wisely.

Dudley

"The issue for me and most of us was him implying he was too good for some of the women he had messaged. Why message them then?

I think he meant that he isn’t used to the rejection and because of that he’s been confused by it. Nothing wrong with honesty, but I can see how you could look at it differently if that’s how you look st things x"

It wasn't that at all, he's messaged people he thought would jump at the chance to fuck him and they turned him down so he got his knickers in a twist.

How people have turned this into some sexist nonsense is beyond me, there's dickheads of all sexes on here, this thread is about a man so that's why we are talking about men. Some of you need to get a grip, seriously.

He means the ugly ones

Yep "

The only people who mentioned ugly are you two, he said in his life people who he can usually pull. On here he can’t x

in all honest the only winners are the best of the best here....

He means the ugly ones

Yep

The only people who mentioned ugly are you two, he said in his life people who he can usually pull. On here he can’t x "

It’s arrogant to assume that don’t you think?

"in all honest the only winners are the best of the best here.... "

And who are they? It’s all subjective.

Surely you just accept that’s what you will get on a site like this? Doesn’t mean you should generalise the whole site.

How did I generalise, I didn’t say ‘all men’. I’ve met and currently meeting some wonderful men. They are polite, decent and respectful. There are many like that on here, there are also some arrogant, disrespectful and bitter men too. I reject many messages in a polite manner and I often get a lovely reply telling me how refreshing it is to receive a rejection like that. The odd one gets nasty and that just tells me I chose wisely. "

Sorry, I didn’t mean you just in general. I like a wee debate with people no offence meant x

How did I generalise, I didn’t say ‘all men’. I’ve met and currently meeting some wonderful men. They are polite, decent and respectful. There are many like that on here, there are also some arrogant, disrespectful and bitter men too. I reject many messages in a polite manner and I often get a lovely reply telling me how refreshing it is to receive a rejection like that. The odd one gets nasty and that just tells me I chose wisely.

Sorry, I didn’t mean you just in general. I like a wee debate with people no offence meant x"

None taken.

He means the ugly ones

Yep

The only people who mentioned ugly are you two, he said in his life people who he can usually pull. On here he can’t x

It’s arrogant to assume that don’t you think? "

No that’s how his life has been and it’s an eye opener that it’s not that easy on here. I like that it’s not so easy but I’m not really bothered about it as I’m older and happy x

He means the ugly ones

Yep

No that’s how his life has been and it’s an eye opener that it’s not that easy on here. I like that it’s not so easy but I’m not really bothered about it as I’m older and happy x"

The OP has been on here over a year and still struggling to meet. What does that say to you? I know guys that consider themselves average looking etc and they do very well with the ladies.

He means the ugly ones

Yep

The only people who mentioned ugly are you two, he said in his life people who he can usually pull. On here he can’t x "

Perhaps you should re-read the Op's comments on the thread itself, not just his opening post. He said 'women that wouldn't usually get the same attention' in a pub. That it was only because a lot more men were on here. It is glaringly clear what was meant by that remark...

Holly

He means the ugly ones

Yep

Perhaps you should re-read the Op's comments on the thread itself, not just his opening post. He said 'women that wouldn't usually get the same attention' in a pub. That it was only because a lot more men were on here. It is glaringly clear what was meant by that remark...

Holly

"

He means the ugly ones

Yep

No that’s how his life has been and it’s an eye opener that it’s not that easy on here. I like that it’s not so easy but I’m not really bothered about it as I’m older and happy x

The OP has been on here over a year and still struggling to meet. What does that say to you? I know guys that consider themselves average looking etc and they do very well with the ladies. "

I don’t see what I’m saying as about the OP just about things in general. He just said what he thought he is entitled to have an opinion just like both of us, it doesn’t make it right or for that matter wrong x

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Whether you were previosuly going wrong, or not, this isn't going to improve your chances.

YOu have every right to believe you're really a nice guy, who can pull in clubs and othe places. Well done. Here you are, however, complaining you can't pull here.

I have no general advice or tips to offer you. However I met Ms Icebreaker on a site like this - we talked, we joked, and eventually we fucked like animals after social meets and all the steps required to make us both feel good about this.

SO it's possible - the challenge is over to you to figure out why you're dissatisfied, and what you're looking for.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

He means the ugly ones

Yep

The OP has been on here over a year and still struggling to meet. What does that say to you? I know guys that consider themselves average looking etc and they do very well with the ladies. "

Good to be average

He means the ugly ones

Yep

The OP has been on here over a year and still struggling to meet. What does that say to you? I know guys that consider themselves average looking etc and they do very well with the ladies.

Good to be average "

Absolutely.

Wow, 155 comments so far, well that certainly did trigger some into a concussion about me..

Like I said before, I actually do take all the comments good and bad, I have taken a few really good bits of advice and will put more into my pics and profile, but if you read my profile now, you will see why I have a lack of reviews...

I have been looked up and recognised, and when your job is somewhat public, that's an issue you don't want or need

I will put some pics back up soon too.

Thanks to you guys who knew and understand what I was meaning and tried to clarify for everyone else who couldn't see from a guys perspective.

This site is overcrowded and as I work and travel a lot, I don't put as much effort as I need to into this in order to get meets.

Just looking for that regular cute fb i can have some flirty cheeky messages with and perhaps meet up now and then.

Anyway, apologies to anyone I offended. Much love x

Dudley

"Wow, 155 comments so far, well that certainly did trigger some into a concussion about me..

Like I said before, I actually do take all the comments good and bad, I have taken a few really good bits of advice and will put more into my pics and profile, but if you read my profile now, you will see why I have a lack of reviews...

I have been looked up and recognised, and when your job is somewhat public, that's an issue you don't want or need

I will put some pics back up soon too.

Thanks to you guys who knew and understand what I was meaning and tried to clarify for everyone else who couldn't see from a guys perspective.

This site is overcrowded and as I work and travel a lot, I don't put as much effort as I need to into this in order to get meets.

Just looking for that regular cute fb i can have some flirty cheeky messages with and perhaps meet up now and then.

Anyway, apologies to anyone I offended. Much love x

"

Your profile text is much better now!

Thanks.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Try being a woman for a couple of months, make a seperate profile as a woman or even a tv. It'll be an eye opener for you.

Then imagine all the guys messaging you coming round and pumping you everyday of the week. Maybe two or three in one day.

Personally I would meet everyone I get messages from, I just don't have enough spare time so I'm forced to be selective. It's life.

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

Thought it was good to talk as Mrs lip man use to say!! Guess not lol

if you cannot handle rejection then you should no be on a swingers site ... being a swinger is about choice so rejection is natural as part of selection

London

Point taken.. .but like now difference of opinion does always have to end in that way.....agree to disagree

London

Doesn't I forgot to add

"if you cannot handle rejection then you should no be on a swingers site ... being a swinger is about choice so rejection is natural as part of selection "

To be fair, I can handle rejection, but I was surprised how much my messages were being ignored on here, but I have now changed a few things, so let's see..

"if you cannot handle rejection then you should no be on a swingers site ... being a swinger is about choice so rejection is natural as part of selection

To be fair, I can handle rejection, but I was surprised how much my messages were being ignored on here, but I have now changed a few things, so let's see..

"

I got dogs abuse for backing you up, I just understood the point you where making

London

question would people do the exact same thing on a night in a social environment??? HMMMM i wonder.....my motta nice to be nice regardless

"question would people do the exact same thing on a night in a social environment??? HMMMM i wonder.....my motta nice to be nice regardless"

It’s totally different meeting people in person, it’s easier for some people, for others it’s easier on here. Personally I like meeting people, but I’m always nice no matter what x I’m from Glasgow lol

London

see no matter who you are still human....i just laugh anyone would think im trying to date a supermodel really?? or a female i like and attracted to??

"see no matter who you are still human....i just laugh anyone would think im trying to date a supermodel really?? or a female i like and attracted to?? "

I’m only on tonight because I’ve been on the drink, I won’t be on again for ages, it suits me. if people want a wee cuddle and a cornetto then go on some other site. Just my opinion

London

"see no matter who you are still human....i just laugh anyone would think im trying to date a supermodel really?? or a female i like and attracted to??

I’m only on tonight because I’ve been on the drink, I won’t be on again for ages, it suits me. if people want a wee cuddle and a cornetto then go on some other site. Just my opinion "

same here pal few jars for me hehehe

"see no matter who you are still human....i just laugh anyone would think im trying to date a supermodel really?? or a female i like and attracted to??

I’m only on tonight because I’ve been on the drink, I won’t be on again for ages, it suits me. if people want a wee cuddle and a cornetto then go on some other site. Just my opinion

same here pal few jars for me hehehe"

I can tell lol or we would be sleeping

London

SLEEP when im dead hahaha

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I think your comment "But on here I get rejected loads and by people I wouldn't expect to be" sums it up really.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I’m only on tonight because I’ve been on the drink, I won’t be on again for ages, it suits me. if people want a wee cuddle and a cornetto then go on some other site. Just my opinion "

The other sites are worse. Men lie about wanting relationships and dating when all they want is a quick fuck and go.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"if you cannot handle rejection then you should no be on a swingers site ... being a swinger is about choice so rejection is natural as part of selection

I got dogs abuse for backing you up, I just understood the point you where making "

If you've had abuse, report it.