FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > FMF Threesome..

FMF Threesome..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aomilatte OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

..where one or both of the Women are straight. We're interested to hear peoples experiences. Was it a success? Was it not as good as when both Women are Bi? Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We love this and each time has been great....you don't need to be bi....I love giving Paul a great time...he obviously enjoys it and the other women are always very satisfied.

By *horny coupleCouple  over a year ago

Isle of man

"..where one or both of the Women are straight. We're interested to hear peoples experiences. Was it a success? Was it not as good as when both Women are Bi? Many thanks"

Having done a few variations of straight, bi curious and fully bi 3sums, being straight certainly has it's limits as to how everyone plays, once the man has cum it kinda stops there. With bi women of any limit, the fun certainly carries on while Jay gets touchy feely whilst getting his cock hard again. It also allows me time to be filthy with a woman whilst jay gets mega excited, moreso if she fucks me with a strap on lol.

In short straight is ok, bi though has many more options to play and makes for a longer play time

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

In our experience the women being Bi is much better it’s not so good if they are not

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

somerset

"..where one or both of the Women are straight. We're interested to hear peoples experiences. Was it a success? Was it not as good as when both Women are Bi? Many thanks"

We were talking about this exact subject. Mrs thinks if other female is straight then she will end up watching and she not into that. With a bi female they just carry on fucking until satisfied or knackered.

By *aomilatte OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Guess it’s awkward during the...erm recovery period!...”Anyone fancy a drink!” Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic fun, a little more pressure for us guys to deliver but a great experience x

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

somerset

"Guess it’s awkward during the...erm recovery period!...”Anyone fancy a drink!” Lol"

Tbh some mfm the girls are so into each other you could go for a pint and not sure they would notice lol. I try and make myself useful by giving additional orgasm where I can

» Add a new message to this topic