FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Confused

Confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azzle-me-Tazz OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Derby

A few times I've had chats with various people that seem to be going well, pics are exchanged and the possibility of a meet is set up. We chat a bit and all seems great and I'm ready to go for it...... Then suddenly I'm blocked, deleted etc. It leaves me very confused and a little fed up as it has happened several times. Is this the famous time waster I have come across?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

It seems so. It also seems to happen a fair bit. Have you been blocked or have they left the site?

Near Derby

Definitely blocked. They seem well up for a meet and I am prepping myself, checking when would be good etc then bang. Out of the blue blocked.

I know when someone leaves site as you can't see their profile name on old messages I believe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do find that a lot of conversations one here just fizzle out. We've had a couple that disappeared, so I'm guessing this happened to us too.

I wouldn't dwell on it - it just seems to be the way on fab. People like that, probably get too many messages to reply and say we are not for them. Frustrating, and you wouldn't imagine doing this in real life, but it happens.

Niki x

Near Derby

What I'm getting at is when it happens mid flow through what seems like a great conversation and it stops dead like some running into a lamp post. It's just weird.

Agreed its odd if the conversation seems to be going well. Don't let it bug you tho there's plenty more on here

Near Derby

"Agreed its odd if the conversation seems to be going well. Don't let it bug you tho there's plenty more on here "

I know. :P It is difficult at times being a guy on here at the best of times. Need to get out and about to some clubs I reckon :p

This is why I don't do sex chat or send nude/play pics... They get what they need and either no longer need to meet or they just chicken out, for whatever reason

"Agreed its odd if the conversation seems to be going well. Don't let it bug you tho there's plenty more on here

I know. :P It is difficult at times being a guy on here at the best of times. Need to get out and about to some clubs I reckon :p"

Clubs are the best way to meet people & often the go to advice for people who want to get verified too

By *ax_uk_2009Man  over a year ago

Wilmslow

"A few times I've had chats with various people that seem to be going well, pics are exchanged and the possibility of a meet is set up. We chat a bit and all seems great and I'm ready to go for it...... Then suddenly I'm blocked, deleted etc. It leaves me very confused and a little fed up as it has happened several times. Is this the famous time waster I have come across? "

If you ever find the reason you’ll have cracked Fab and be the most prolific Fabber ever.

[Removed by poster at 27/07/19 10:41:19]

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No. The definition of a timewaster is someone who doesn't show up for an arranged meet.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I've had this too, nice, flowing, interesting chat, late into the evening, over several days, last message was 'night night sweetheart xxxx' Then blocked and profile not available.....

I always tell myself, they've realised they are not quite up to it yet....

"Agreed its odd if the conversation seems to be going well. Don't let it bug you tho there's plenty more on here "

There isn’t that many

I’ve had it happen to me. But I’ve also been the one that disappears.

Usually it’s because the person seemed too keen or pushed too hard, so then the idea of meeting loses its mystique and no longer seems appealing. When that happens the only thing to do is block to avoid the awkward “why?” “just try”.

I don’t know if that’s the case with you. But possibly?

Near Derby

"I’ve had it happen to me. But I’ve also been the one that disappears.

Usually it’s because the person seemed too keen or pushed too hard, so then the idea of meeting loses its mystique and no longer seems appealing. When that happens the only thing to do is block to avoid the awkward “why?” “just try”.

I don’t know if that’s the case with you. But possibly?"

I wouldn't say it was. I was just talking and felt it was going great. They were the ones being suggestive etc

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If they were the ones being suggestive you may have been talking to a guy who's 'wife' is a blow up doll (or similar).

We're they verified and if so did you cross check their veris?

By *amRod64Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

it happens...

its a shame, but don't let it spoil everything

[Removed by poster at 27/07/19 14:50:31]

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Nowt as queer as folk

"I’ve had it happen to me. But I’ve also been the one that disappears.

I don’t know if that’s the case with you. But possibly?

I wouldn't say it was. I was just talking and felt it was going great. They were the ones being suggestive etc"

Aahhh you weren't providing enough wank chat or pics so they went elsewhere

» Add a new message to this topic