FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile pictures

Profile pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When checking at other's profile pictures (either solo or couple) I see sometimes way too many close up pictures of intimate parts (sometimes exclusively close ups).

I think that those pictures should be, if not avoided, at least kept as a minimum as they spoil the profile and also the excitement and the surprise that can lead before a meeting.

What are your thought on that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Naturally it is up to the profile owners how they want to present themselves. It's also perfectly OK for somebody not to like them.

I (Luke) find close-ups are like looking at a medical text book and not sexy at all or informative. I like to know what somebody looks like (even if the face is obscured) and I just don't know what somebody looks like from a bunch of close-ups. If I can't see somebody's body shape I'm not going to want to remember that profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm ambivalent

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I'd like to see less dick pics but ultimately it's not down to anyone but the profile owner what they choose to post. Funny that.

"Naturally it is up to the profile owners how they want to present themselves. It's also perfectly OK for somebody not to like them.

I (Luke) find close-ups are like looking at a medical text book and not sexy at all or informative. I like to know what somebody looks like (even if the face is obscured) and I just don't know what somebody looks like from a bunch of close-ups. If I can't see somebody's body shape I'm not going to want to remember that profile."

Of course that is up to the owner to decide what to post. But the profile should be the representation of somebody as a person.

I agree with you when you say that if you can’t see the body shape, you can’t make yourself an idea of who that person is.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"When checking at other's profile pictures (either solo or couple) I see sometimes way too many close up pictures of intimate parts (sometimes exclusively close ups).

I think that those pictures should be, if not avoided, at least kept as a minimum as they spoil the profile and also the excitement and the surprise that can lead before a meeting.

What are your thought on that? "

Couldn't agree more, but at least its a good filter.

"When checking at other's profile pictures (either solo or couple) I see sometimes way too many close up pictures of intimate parts (sometimes exclusively close ups).

Couldn't agree more, but at least its a good filter."

so are sunglasses but you can still see the sun

I'd say even when you meet you don't get as close up as some of the pics on here (unless you use a magnifying glass of course). Yet to see a close up pic that would do anything other than put me off.

Couldn't agree more, but at least its a good filter."

I always think that you have a couple of seconds to get someone’s attention, so you should be able to show to others a good image of yourself, and I think this should be general knowledge. But maybe it’s just me who is attracted to something that is not just merely sexual.

By *ovingittwoCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Our profile states that we don't like medical pictures but we still get messages from people with them, don't think people actually read the profile! As someone said it's a good filter though x

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

stockton

I personally prefer more tasteful teasing pics but each to their own

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Profile content, whether text or pictures simply reflects the person or people, there's no right or wrong.

People that like to show close-ups presumably attract people that like to see close-ups and vice versa, so really it's a perfect system!

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

A similar topic on what people don't like in profiles has just been closed, and this was one of the most popular thing.

It surprised me to be honest, I'm might not be the biggest fan either - but just the level of distaste for it.

The thing is, you can't categorise or order pictures here (which I'd love to myself) so really you have to take what comes. People want to show their bits, it's liberating. They just need to help us order things.

Cardiff

"Profile content, whether text or pictures simply reflects the person or people, there's no right or wrong.

People that like to show close-ups presumably attract people that like to see close-ups and vice versa, so really it's a perfect system! "

I completely agree with this.

Even things like too much text type speak in messages, it all helps us work out compatibility. Like I said in a previous thread, if this is used auto Grammerly we'd all begging for a return to before.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Love being naked but will never spread my legs and take a selfie.

I agree, seen some rancid spread arse pics on here, I block the profiles

[Removed by poster at 27/07/19 16:31:40]

"Naturally it is up to the profile owners how they want to present themselves. It's also perfectly OK for somebody not to like them.

I (Luke) find close-ups are like looking at a medical text book and not sexy at all or informative. I like to know what somebody looks like (even if the face is obscured) and I just don't know what somebody looks like from a bunch of close-ups. If I can't see somebody's body shape I'm not going to want to remember that profile."

I agree with this sentiment entirely, plus it’s was more alluring to hardly see body parts not like you’re looking at an Argos catalogue of genitalia

Cardiff

"I agree, seen some rancid spread arse pics on here, I block the profiles"

You block rancid arse profiles?

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Really puts us off. There is no element of surprise (and to be honest, very few close ups of body parts are that attractive )

We prefer more subtle shots that feel (to us anyhow) a bit more classy. They are the ones that attract us to a profile.

» Add a new message to this topic