FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do guys think that woman want to see pictures of there cocks ?

Why do guys think that woman want to see pictures of there cocks ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do most guys think woman want to see photos of there cocks. Most want to see the face and body and if they like then they will ask for cock photos, then the guys wonder why they don’t get any meets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I don't want to see pics of men's socks xx

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why do most guys think woman want to see photos of there cocks. Most want to see the face and body and if they like then they will ask for cock photos, then the guys wonder why they don’t get any meets "

But you've got pictures of your cock on your profile!

By *eggyLeahCDTV/TS  over a year ago

liverpool

"Why do most guys think woman want to see photos of there cocks. Most want to see the face and body and if they like then they will ask for cock photos, then the guys wonder why they don’t get any meets "

Some people like to see cocks....some people don’t like to see others playing with other people on their photos...each to there own...what’s the big deal??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simples....... Many guys think it's a sex site fullstop....... Username says sex, thought process is sex, pics relate to sex, cock pics are sex, that's why they send them

"Why do most guys think woman want to see photos of there cocks. Most want to see the face and body and if they like then they will ask for cock photos, then the guys wonder why they don’t get any meets

But you've got pictures of your cock on your profile!"

But he's not wondering as he does get meets

C'est la vie

Always annoys me when a guy seems to tell us women what our likes and dislikes are.

I like bigger cocks so i want to see what size cocks the men that mail me have.

OP maybe you should just mind your own business and leave a womans likes or dislikes to herself? Its 2019 we are allowed to think for ourselves.

Why do men think women want to see another woman sucking them off?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Why do most guys think woman want to see photos of there cocks."

Because a lot do want to see them I guess.

We both enjoy giving oral. A decent cock or pussy pic saves the dissapontment of unwrapping a hairy, badly packed kebab or a dick that looks like a burst saveloy.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

A profile of cock pics off making cock pic generalisations of most men and what most females want.

A bit like Jeffrey Dahmer giving advice on diet.

I refuse to put any up

I know some want to see what’s on offer but what ever happened to just going with the flow of the chemistry is there

Because I wanna see what I get to ride. Simple as that.

I just don't need to see 86628 different angles of the same cock.

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

"Why do most guys think woman want to see photos of there cocks.

We both enjoy giving oral. A decent cock or pussy pic saves the dissapontment of unwrapping a hairy, badly packed kebab or a dick that looks like a burst saveloy."

Lol this has to be the best comment ever.

I have previously posted a cock pic as a lot of people have size specific requirements for meeting, so anyone can see im avg size and then decide if they want to get in touch.

Usually it would be only one pic and maybe full body with cock out, i dont get the people who take 100s of cock pics from every angle though.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I have a question.

Whenever a guy posts something like this on behalf of women, do they not put any effort in?

White Knighting is an art, and it's best not to go broad or tackle such a subject that has multiple points of preference and view. The key to White Knighting is to be subtle!

"Why do most guys think woman want to see photos of there cocks. Most want to see the face and body and if they like then they will ask for cock photos, then the guys wonder why they don’t get any meets

But you've got pictures of your cock on your profile!"

Yes true but when I send photos to anyone I don’t send a cock photo unless they ask for one .

Because some women DO want to see pictures of cocks.

No man on fab will please all women. No profile on fab will please everyone. Let others run their profile and upload photos as they see fit and concentrate on yourself.

We both like to see the cock pics, it turns Mrs C on searching through looking for a big cock.

[Removed by poster at 28/07/19 15:43:56]

Some people like to see cocks....some people don’t like to see others playing with other people on their photos...each to there own...what’s the big deal?? it’s no big deal but a lot of couple on here and single woman say why is it that guys think we want to see cock photos , we know what a cock looks like, all I am saying a lot of guys on here it’s just cock photos in there profile no face or body and they wonder why they don’t get any meets "

I’d rather see cock photos than photos of someone playing with someone else on their profile. I know what sexual acts look like

I wouldn’t concern myself with what other people think

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

I'm not so sure we get our junk out for the ladies so much as for ourselves, of course it's generalisation and everyone has their own reasons but as it's a sex site us guys just see it as an opportunity to slap it out there all too often right next to a pint glass/sky remote, again not for you gals we just have a boner for beer and tech.

it looks like I have up set a few people because I was seeing on Fab couples and single females moaning about guys just sending them cock photos, plus also guys moaning why they cannot get a meet and you look on there profile and they are all cock photos .

Some people like to see cocks....some people don’t like to see others playing with other people on their photos...each to there own...what’s the big deal?? it’s no big deal but a lot of couple on here and single woman say why is it that guys think we want to see cock photos , we know what a cock looks like, all I am saying a lot of guys on here it’s just cock photos in there profile no face or body and they wonder why they don’t get any meets

I’d rather see cock photos than photos of someone playing with someone else on their profile. I know what sexual acts look like

I wouldn’t concern myself with what other people think "

we not talking about what’s in people’s profiles ? We talking about guys sending just cock photos

Deeside

Like anyone on here some guys don't want to display their face on the profile itself, we all work and socialize with people we perhaps don't want knowing we are on here or at least have an element of control over that.

As for guys sending dick pics when a lady/couple clearly state they want a face pic, well those guys are just dumb or lacking confidence in their appearance or trolls, lots of them on the interweb. You only need to walk down the street, turn on the telly to see the level of intellect and social awareness some(a lot?) people have so no surprise they are unable to follow clear requests.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The real question is, though, where all these medical miracles are. "I can't display my face so I have to show my cock!" A common refrain.

I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't survive if the only body parts they had were a penis and a face.

Because most guys like to see photos of pussy, so rightly or wrongly they assume women are interested in seeing cock.

"Why do men think women want to see another woman sucking them off?"

This too

Deeside

"Because most guys like to see photos of pussy, so rightly or wrongly they assume women are interested in seeing cock."

I respectfully disagree, whilst I'm sure it's true for some i believe that it is more about a selfish need to display, we can't walk down the street with it flopping about but on here it's fine to "show off".

I do however agree that most guys just want to look at pussy personally it's more about the lingerie or sexy outfits and poses but maybe I'm an exception?

"Why do men think women want to see another woman sucking them off?

This too "

have I sent you a photo of a woman sucking my cock, No it’s my profile photo ?

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

precisely ... it is not a good starter menu ... it is dessert or maybe the port at the end of the meal

By *retty GoodMan  over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

Why do you care ?

Manchester (she/her)

There's a balance to be had between how you want to display yourself, and whether you think it'll get you what you want.

Want 50 cock shots, 10 over the toilet, etc? It's the place for it.

However, it will put some people off, and you've got to weigh that up.

Similarly, my picture choices are quite Marmite. They're generally at the teasing/ prudish end of the Fab spectrum. Some love it, some hate it, and it's how I choose to run it. I'm prepared to lose out on meets from people who'd rather see more explicit images in public.

By *uicylucy19Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

IMO the best balance is to have a nice pic in a first pm - either face or something funny or tasteful, then maybe one or two NO TOILET cock pics mixed in with other photos in a profile. A nice bum (not graphic asshole pic) is more likely to get my attention than 214,674 cock pics

But thanks to everyone for there own opinion on this subject this is what forums are for and for people agreeing or disagreeing

Well i alwais send my face and my profile pic is not a cock..but i dont get replys after i send my face..

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Because our profile says we’d like to see a cock pic

We are on this site for sex not to make friends (although occasionally the two may cross) so I like to see up front what’s on offer as there’s no point in a bunch of messages only to find out the guy isn’t what I’m looking for

MrsB

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Simples....... Many guys think it's a sex site fullstop....... Username says sex, thought process is sex, pics relate to sex, cock pics are sex, that's why they send them "

Well said.

Deeside

"Well i alwais send my face and my profile pic is not a cock..but i dont get replys after i send my face.."

Join the club but i reckon I'd rather that than exchange lots of messages, get to know someone etc to finally send a face pic followed by no reply, get it out the way early rather than after you've made a connection. Less painful.

It's no slap in the face, we all have a type and have to want to fuck the person we chat to ultimately. Of course there are those for whom the mind and connection is all that counts but i think for most of us we still want to enjoy the view.

Glasgow

But you've got pictures of your cock on your profile!

Yes true but when I send photos to anyone I don’t send a cock photo unless they ask for one . "

But by having them displayed publicly on your profile you remove the element of choice, everyone sees them whether they want to or not!

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

No

No they don’t

They want to see cock

Change your avatar and see for yourself

Where cocks? Oh there cocks!

We understand now

As the recipient of many an appendage pic we must say we look politely and either say no thankyou or see if in the next few messages we get other jigsaw pieces to fit together.

Actually pots and kettles really, our profile is awash with genitalia

I once went to a free range egg farm.... the amout of cock pics I and other people were taking was obscene! ...... but now I think about it .....

"I once went to a free range egg farm.... the amout of cock pics I and other people were taking was obscene! ...... but now I think about it ..... "

If it was an egg farm surely they weren’t cocks were they?

Deeside

"I once went to a free range egg farm.... the amout of cock pics I and other people were taking was obscene! ...... but now I think about it ..... "

I imagine you came away feeling hen pecked?

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

We both enjoy giving oral. A decent cock or pussy pic saves the dissapontment of unwrapping a hairy, badly packed kebab or a dick that looks like a burst saveloy."

This

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I don't want to see pics of men's socks xx "

lol

Cardiff

A lot of men essentially want to show their cocks imo - there's a subtle difference there. It's a liberating thing for them, and many will think "like this or don't".

I'm not sure that many women actually ask for cock pics either, they'd probably rather see one it two in a mixed profile. They probably rarely need to ask mind lol

AH! My mistake

By the way.... the irony that my profile pic is my cock is not lost on me

"Why do men think women want to see another woman sucking them off?

This too have I sent you a photo of a woman sucking my cock, No it’s my profile photo ? "

Lol. No.

Remember though; when you’re messaging the person you’re talking to sees your profile pic on every message.

I like to see a range of pics - not 20 pics of a droopy bratwurst. Or minge the same density as the Forest of Dean.

But what people put on their profiles tells you a lot about them! Like couples where there are all pictures of one but not the other ....

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Cock here, cock there, cock fookin' everywhere, but do I care? Yes sometimes. Pussy everywhere on our profile, not sorry for offending

Nevermind us op, just running our profile as we see fit and exercising the written gums.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"

But what people put on their profiles tells you a lot about them! Like couples where there are all pictures of one but not the other .... "

100% Agree ours are all of Mrs N.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Because those men don't think. Because they have lived to be 30, 40, 50, but still do not know how to talk to a woman or even what to do with her when they do get their paws on her. Women who like to see close-up of genitalia are welcome to them, but they are not the majority of women. A man should know his target audience. Read her profile, and if you read that she wants to see it, send it. But who cares what women like or prefer, right?

"Cock here, cock there, cock fookin' everywhere, but do I care? Yes sometimes. Pussy everywhere on our profile, not sorry for offending

Nevermind us op, just running our profile as we see fit and exercising the written gums. "

And what a pussy

Manchester (she/her)

"Because those men don't think. Because they have lived to be 30, 40, 50, but still do not know how to talk to a woman or even what to do with her when they do get their paws on her. Women who like to see close-up of genitalia are welcome to them, but they are not the majority of women. A man should know his target audience. Read her profile, and if you read that she wants to see it, send it. But who cares what women like or prefer, right? "

Quite.

I adore the ones who tell me what I should like. How cute that they haven't figured out that I'm my own person.

London

"Because those men don't think. Because they have lived to be 30, 40, 50, but still do not know how to talk to a woman or even what to do with her when they do get their paws on her. Women who like to see close-up of genitalia are welcome to them, but they are not the majority of women. A man should know his target audience. Read her profile, and if you read that she wants to see it, send it. But who cares what women like or prefer, right?

Quite.

I adore the ones who tell me what I should like. How cute that they haven't figured out that I'm my own person. "

And that what you like or not is just a scroll down away.

"Because our profile says we’d like to see a cock pic

We are on this site for sex not to make friends (although occasionally the two may cross) so I like to see up front what’s on offer as there’s no point in a bunch of messages only to find out the guy isn’t what I’m looking for

Yes but you would ask for a body pic at least or a face unless you don’t mind has long has it’s a cock

MrsB

"

No

No they don’t

They want to see cock

Change your avatar and see for yourself "

I don’t have too, I get meets ?

By *wocanplaythatgameCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Fine to send us one to get an idea but one guy today on his first message sent 6 different dick pics but won’t send a face pic.

Ideally I would say first pics should be one face one body one dick. Think that’s pretty reasonable

Cardiff

"Fine to send us one to get an idea but one guy today on his first message sent 6 different dick pics but won’t send a face pic.

Ideally I would say first pics should be one face one body one dick. Think that’s pretty reasonable "

It is. 6 cock pics in 1 first message? That guy's a red-handed nob-end. A lot of men will find that story embarrassing though. Re the OPost tho, I don't think it's most men on here who do this kind of thing, just too many.

Once I was sent 13 pictures of cock in first message.. 13!! I replied he needs to send another 27 for me to get the idea.. he didn't get it.

I don't want a single dick pic with a message lol says this on my profile too but still occasionally get them! Usually not just one either!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I'm a bit particular on shape n size n smoothness so cock pics are ok with me, then a face pic before arranging a meet. if everthing fits then full steam ahead.

Expecting a meet on the basis of a cock pic is a bit shallow. What looks good to some may not to others.

One mans meat .........

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

They're.

Now stop being a lick.

London

They're.

Now stop being a lick. "

Their, actually.

Manchester (she/her)

They're.

Now stop being a lick.

Their, actually."

Oh dear

There you have it

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

What qualifies you to speak for every woman on fab and when did choice get removed from women ?

Maybe some women love to wake up to a cock pic or maybe sometimes they do and sometimes they don't

I for one wouldn't dream of talking on there behalf as I don't understand them at the best of times

Guys can put pictures of their cocks on their own profile's if they want to!!

Don't like it don't look or delete and block job done!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Pot just called the kettle black.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I've often asked myself this very question. Maybe the guys with cock pictures can answer this.

There is a dynamic answer to this question that revolves around the careful balance of judging the variables of horniness and tactful conversation.

Given that anyone who thinks there's one set profile that works for all people is just plain wrong, you're going to have to run some Einstein level equations to actually figure any of this out for sure.

Some women like slutty attention, others come on here to talk about the weather, some want to speak to no-one but want to look at pics. All of them act shocked that THEIR particular tastes aren't universally accepted and men think their particular taste is also what women want.

All the advice I can give is, stop playing the blame game, respond in a manner relative to the complexity of the persons profile and just accept you can only control your own reactions. Stop addressing the opposite gender as a single entity (there are women AND men who do this)

If some crazed loon is upset because you didn't correctly spell 'homogenised'... Is it really worth getting upset?

The only rule is that sex isn't guaranteed anywhere. If it were people wouldn't be using a site like this to increase their odds.

Also I have a nice cock, message me and I'll send you dick pics

Why do people spell their incorrectly ?

"Why do people spell their incorrectly ? "

Melt lol

"Why do people spell their incorrectly ?

Melt lol "

What does “melt” mean?

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?"

It means it’s annoying af lol

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?

It means it’s annoying af lol "

And..af?

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?

And..af? "

As fuck!

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?

And..af?

As fuck!"

And “fuck” means?

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?

And..af?

As fuck!

And “fuck” means? "

I’m sure you can figure that one out

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?

And..af?

As fuck!

And “fuck” means?

I’m sure you can figure that one out "

Maybe

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?

And..af?

As fuck!

And “fuck” means?

I’m sure you can figure that one out "

Great pics by the way!!

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?

And..af?

As fuck!

And “fuck” means?

Great pics by the way!! "

Thankyou

Melt lol

What does “melt” mean?

And..af?

As fuck!

And “fuck” means?

Great pics by the way!!

Thankyou"

Can I friend to see the others??? Man speaking

Get a room you grammar Nazis :P

"Get a room you grammar Nazis :P"

It’s important...innit?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Probably because some of us women do want to see photos of their cocks! I don't want to play with, suck or fuck what I consider to be an unattractive cock, so of course I want to see it.

Some women do, many women will say that they don't but fab them, so it comes down to what they want at that moment, some want cyber or are taken in by innuendo, ultimately if you fancy someone anything goes, so at that point what you have is what they want, reality of course is something else

Because some women do!

I appreciate a good cock pic

"I appreciate a good cock pic "
Ooooh I have one

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

You can't beat the sexy outline of a semi in well fitted slim fit suit trousers, it ignites the imagination and the mind wonders

"I appreciate a good cock pic Ooooh I have one "

I seen it

"I appreciate a good cock pic Ooooh I have one

I seen it "

lol did you now

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

"You can't beat the sexy outline of a semi in well fitted slim fit suit trousers, it ignites the imagination and the mind wonders "

With you on that one

By *taceylacyCouple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

I want to see them. It’s the only way of knowing they measure up!

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Weve just been asked to show our cocks in forum lol

The fella can't believe how many blokes send dick pics to us, we're a couple and he's straight so why would you guys do that? You should be talking to us as s couple not just sending me dick pics it's always baffled him.

"I want to see them. It’s the only way of knowing they measure up! "

Prepare for an influx of dick pics through private message haha

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Because they do.

"There's a balance to be had between how you want to display yourself, and whether you think it'll get you what you want.

Want 50 cock shots, 10 over the toilet, etc? It's the place for it.

However, it will put some people off, and you've got to weigh that up.

Similarly, my picture choices are quite Marmite. They're generally at the teasing/ prudish end of the Fab spectrum. Some love it, some hate it, and it's how I choose to run it. I'm prepared to lose out on meets from people who'd rather see more explicit images in public. "

I couldn't have put it better myself ,I prefer teasing pics to naked pics

"The fella can't believe how many blokes send dick pics to us, we're a couple and he's straight so why would you guys do that? You should be talking to us as s couple not just sending me dick pics it's always baffled him."
yes that baffles a lot of couple why they send cock photos I understand if the couple ask for them, that’s what I am trying to say that’s why I started this in the forum

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"The fella can't believe how many blokes send dick pics to us, we're a couple and he's straight so why would you guys do that? You should be talking to us as s couple not just sending me dick pics it's always baffled him. yes that baffles a lot of couple why they send cock photos I understand if the couple ask for them, that’s what I am trying to say that’s why I started this in the forum "

Quite attached to mine.

Because I grew it myself

who would like to see my mandingo??

Glasgow

" yes that baffles a lot of couple why they send cock photos I understand if the couple ask for them, that’s what I am trying to say that’s why I started this in the forum "

..but you still have them on your profile, which doesn't give people you message a choice whether to see them! #confused.com

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Because they don't understand what women enjoy sexually, they don't care to find out either, and they think we're desperate for cock when we're not.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

T’was a fine upstanding Bantam cock.

Used to like Jake Thackeray, is is music on YouTube?

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks for telling us what women think

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I’d much rather see a cock photo then a woman sucking you off or a close up of her fanny being fingered.

With that, I mean one photo, not lots.

Because my penis is a mighty fine specimen

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

What's more to the point who wants to see pics of a couple fucking?

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Get a lot cock pictures in messages, am I suppose to send pussy ones back

" yes that baffles a lot of couple why they send cock photos I understand if the couple ask for them, that’s what I am trying to say that’s why I started this in the forum

..but you still have them on your profile, which doesn't give people you message a choice whether to see them! #confused.com "

yes I have them in my profile but never send them unless asked too by the couples or single ladies, we are talking about guys sending cock pics not having cock photos in your profile

"I’d much rather see a cock photo then a woman sucking you off or a close up of her fanny being fingered.

With that, I mean one photo, not lots."

again that’s because you looked on my profile, I have not sent you them pics, we are talking about guys sending cock pics and not what’s in my profile or in their profiles

Same as why women think men want to see a close up of an open pussy

What make you think you know what most men think and what most women want?

What make you think you know what most men think and what most women want?"

by the times couples and single woman on here have put on fab time and time again about it and guys saying why can’t I get any meets and you look at there profile and all they got is cock photos

"Same as why women think men want to see a close up of an open pussy"
yes but men don’t complain about seeing pussy do they

Some do, some don't. But they practically never want to see JUST a cock pic with nothing else to back it up...

B

It’s definitely got some hits me putting this on the forum

"Same as why women think men want to see a close up of an open pussy"

They’re probably my most fabbed pics when public

Glasgow

" yes that baffles a lot of couple why they send cock photos I understand if the couple ask for them, that’s what I am trying to say that’s why I started this in the forum

..but you still have them on your profile, which doesn't give people you message a choice whether to see them! #confused.com yes I have them in my profile but never send them unless asked too by the couples or single ladies, we are talking about guys sending cock pics not having cock photos in your profile "

..I'm at a loss to understand the difference.

You claim women are put off when men message them and include pics of their genitalia?

If that's the case those same women will have a problem with you too since your public photos include images of your cock.

In order to read your profile they're encountering pictures of your cock that they haven't asked to see!

Glasgow

"It’s definitely got some hits me putting this on the forum "

Ahh so that's what it's all about.

SouthWest Lancashire

..but you still have them on your profile, which doesn't give people you message a choice whether to see them! #confused.com yes I have them in my profile but never send them unless asked too by the couples or single ladies, we are talking about guys sending cock pics not having cock photos in your profile

You claim women are put off when men message them and include pics of their genitalia?

If that's the case those same women will have a problem with you too since your public photos include images of your cock.

In order to read your profile they're encountering pictures of your cock that they haven't asked to see!"

Even without going to his page if they just get a message off him they're being forced to look at him being sucked off.

Glasgow

"

..but you still have them on your profile, which doesn't give people you message a choice whether to see them! #confused.com yes I have them in my profile but never send them unless asked too by the couples or single ladies, we are talking about guys sending cock pics not having cock photos in your profile

In order to read your profile they're encountering pictures of your cock that they haven't asked to see!

Even without going to his page if they just get a message off him they're being forced to look at him being sucked off."

Very true, it's weird and looks like another shameless look at me thread.

And what makes you think women wanna see picture of ladies sucking your cock or you fucking women,, surely that’s just being a hypocrite !!!!

If you gonna make a statement like that have a decent profile

"It’s definitely got some hits me putting this on the forum "

Yeah because your a hypocrite

"Because most guys like to see photos of pussy, so rightly or wrongly they assume women are interested in seeing cock."

Correct, well done!

SouthWest Lancashire

"

Even without going to his page if they just get a message off him they're being forced to look at him being sucked off.

Very true, it's weird and looks like another shameless look at me thread."

I didn't bother looking, lol.

Glasgow

"

Very true, it's weird and looks like another shameless look at me thread.

I didn't bother looking, lol."

"

..but you still have them on your profile, which doesn't give people you message a choice whether to see them! #confused.com yes I have them in my profile but never send them unless asked too by the couples or single ladies, we are talking about guys sending cock pics not having cock photos in your profile so what you are saying then if anyone put a thread on here and that includes yourself it’s a shameless look at me thread. It’s a forum and if people want to agree or disagree on any thread then it’s called freedom of speech and nothing to do with look at me ?

Very true, it's weird and looks like another shameless look at me thread."

And what makes you think women wanna see picture of ladies sucking your cock or you fucking women,, surely that’s just being a hypocrite !!!!

If you gonna make a statement like that have a decent profile "

don’t know how you can say that about my profile, when you have only had one meet and that’s with a guy ? , yet I have quite a few meets with good verifications and you say about me not having a decent profile, I am sorry but you are the hypocrite

If I was to meet I'd need to see only one pic to make sure it wasn't a small cock

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"If I was to meet I'd need to see only one pic to make sure it wasn't a small cock "

"What's more to the point who wants to see pics of a couple fucking? "

Ive decided on just the one cock pic as i dont need to post from every angle, but this is a site for meeting for sex so i prefer that people see my naked body and plenty do have specific on cock size, so they then can make their mind up to contact or not.

» Add a new message to this topic