FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 1st time lesbian

1st time lesbian

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi female here I am looking to try my first bi experience with a woman has anyone got any tips

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Bi nights at clubs certainly a good bet but as you've specifically put down 'Lesbian' rather than bi, have you ever thought of going to a Lesbian bar ? There is one in Manchester Gay Village I think it's still called 'Vanilla'. It's actually a long time ago when I was last in there, but plenty of girls both butch and lipstick in the place.

"Bi nights at clubs certainly a good bet but as you've specifically put down 'Lesbian' rather than bi, have you ever thought of going to a Lesbian bar ? There is one in Manchester Gay Village I think it's still called 'Vanilla'. It's actually a long time ago when I was last in there, but plenty of girls both butch and lipstick in the place.

Hi no don't go to clubs as got kids so it's hard to go to them

"

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Bi nights at clubs certainly a good bet but as you've specifically put down 'Lesbian' rather than bi, have you ever thought of going to a Lesbian bar ? There is one in Manchester Gay Village I think it's still called 'Vanilla'. It's actually a long time ago when I was last in there, but plenty of girls both butch and lipstick in the place.

Hi no don't go to clubs as got kids so it's hard to go to them

"

Looking at your profile, you can travel but not accommodate, makes sense if you have kids

I suppose online search on here is your best bet.

I'd certainly add it into your profile and maybe your status, as currently it's not on either so any woman interested in you wouldn't know that you want to experiment currently. This thread is a good idea, but also create one in the Meet Request and Parties forum as well.

Good luck Op, hope when you find her it's an enjoyable experience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pic someone your not only sexually attracted too but also mentally....Don't put pressure on each other just meet in a comfy place where you can be together and have a chat and giggle....Relax and let each other know with little indications that you like each other....Let it happen naturally then go for it and you will never look back

"Pic someone your not only sexually attracted too but also mentally....Don't put pressure on each other just meet in a comfy place where you can be together and have a chat and giggle....Relax and let each other know with little indications that you like each other....Let it happen naturally then go for it and you will never look back "
thank you

» Add a new message to this topic