FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Restraint

Restraint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’m looking at learning the correct ways and different ways to restrain! Anyone point me in the correct direction

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I’m looking at learning the correct ways and different ways to restrain! Anyone point me in the correct direction"

A bdsm forum maybe or class

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"So I’m looking at learning the correct ways and different ways to restrain! Anyone point me in the correct direction"
look up two knotty boys on you tube step by step videos on how to tie safely with rope etc

also find your nearest pear rope workshop where you can go along learn with others the intricacies of rope and other forms of restraint

"So I’m looking at learning the correct ways and different ways to restrain! Anyone point me in the correct direction

A bdsm forum maybe or class"

Any pointers where these are as I’ve looked!

"So I’m looking at learning the correct ways and different ways to restrain! Anyone point me in the correct directionlook up two knotty boys on you tube step by step videos on how to tie safely with rope etc

also find your nearest pear rope workshop where you can go along learn with others the intricacies of rope and other forms of restraint "

Thanks

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Restraint is a two way process (well in my world) it is the outcome, toy play, sex, finding out if a lady is more than curious that matters.

We love the later.

By *wocanplaythatgameCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Two knotty boys have a book which I own. There is so much you can do with rope I love it

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Restraint can take so many forms.

Read all you can around it, for rope two knotty boys or chanta rose's book bondage for sex are great.

But you can also use velcro ties, cable ties, gaffa tape, metal restraints.

My hints would be:

Safety sissiors are a must.

Never use a rope you're not willing to lose. If damaging someone is less worrying to you than cutting your rope you need to give your head a wobble. (Seen people complain at a club about the cost of their rope)

Do not use cheap handcuffs like the ones you get in Ann summers, the ones you can push all the way through? They can over tighten and cause nerve damage.

If tying hands, start by tying the inside of wrists facing each other, less likely to restrict circulation or cause nerve damage that way.

"Restraint can take so many forms.

Read all you can around it, for rope two knotty boys or chanta rose's book bondage for sex are great.

But you can also use velcro ties, cable ties, gaffa tape, metal restraints.

My hints would be:

Safety sissiors are a must.

Never use a rope you're not willing to lose. If damaging someone is less worrying to you than cutting your rope you need to give your head a wobble. (Seen people complain at a club about the cost of their rope)

Do not use cheap handcuffs like the ones you get in Ann summers, the ones you can push all the way through? They can over tighten and cause nerve damage.

If tying hands, start by tying the inside of wrists facing each other, less likely to restrict circulation or cause nerve damage that way.

"

Many thanks and did have a chuckle reading parts of that haha

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Many thanks and did have a chuckle reading parts of that haha"

My use of the phrase "give your head a wobble"?

"Many thanks and did have a chuckle reading parts of that haha

My use of the phrase "give your head a wobble"?"

Yes I’ve not heard it in years! Quality phrase!

» Add a new message to this topic