FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Issues with being Bi

Issues with being Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Everyone,

Please put your popcorn away, I’m not slagging off bi people lol.

I wouldn’t truly class myself as bi (more, just a horny fucker) but I believe to most I am seen as a bi guy on fab.

This type of label I dunno doesn’t fit great with me. Not being the label bothers me but it seems to bother a lot of people and I’m here for fun and friendship.

I was wondering if other people who are seen as bi get negativity on fab recently?

I am sure everyone gets crappy messages but recently the messages for me have increased everyone from;

Truly Horrid and Abusive messages to “I would have meet you but I don’t like men who meet bi couples and/or TGirls”

Sorry if I seem like I’m moaning just well it’s 2019 and we are on a fucking swingers site, if you won’t like sex, why is it ok that I feel like the piece of shit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are who you are why put a label on it nothing wrong with experimenting x

That is my thought though recently I have been going to some events so I have been sharing my verifications which if I’m honest is where this problems have come from.

Thank you for your kind words, kinda wish more people where like you

I have no idea why people get so obsessed with who and what everyone else is doing.

If I don't want to meet someone for whatever reason, I never say why as its not necessary to do so, I simply say "sorry not interested.

Be who you are, sleep with who you want and Sod um!

I agree with you

Ps. Liked 2 pictures of your

I think you’ll like the ones I’ve picked ??

Thank you so much for that

Again I dunno, am I just moaning?!? Guess a bad run of comments will do that

Thanks

No idea what pics you liked as nothing popped. But thank you anyway.

"Thank you so much for that

Again I dunno, am I just moaning?!? Guess a bad run of comments will do that "

Yes I find it seems to go in batches, I don't get a shitty message for ages the 6 come along at once. I think it also depends what mood your in, often it doesn't bother me in the slightest but if iv had a shitty day I'm more likely to take it personally.

Chin up chicken.

MrD

I've never under stood it either.

I'm not bi at all but found bi guys in general to be a bit more fun because they don't mind chatting with me while fucking my wife lol.

Its things like playing with her and looking at me saying she's got lush tits or her pu**ies so wet, or I'm saying to them she's good isn't she, or one of my favourites is make her f**king gag on it

Straight guys in general tend to be a bit more reserved and talking to them seems to put them off lol

"Hi Everyone,

I wouldn’t truly class myself as bi (more, just a horny fucker) but I believe to most I am seen as a bi guy on fab.

This type of label I dunno doesn’t fit great with me. Not being the label bothers me but it seems to bother a lot of people and I’m here for fun and friendship.

I was wondering if other people who are seen as bi get negativity on fab recently?

I am sure everyone gets crappy messages but recently the messages for me have increased everyone from;

Truly Horrid and Abusive messages to “I would have meet you but I don’t like men who meet bi couples and/or TGirls”

Sorry if I seem like I’m moaning just well it’s 2019 and we are on a fucking swingers site, if you won’t like sex, why is it ok that I feel like the piece of shit "

The message responses you have written aren’t truly horrid. Perfectly acceptable rejection messages, try being grateful for getting one and use it as insight as to why people don’t like you/your profile. Your frustrations might have something to do with your profile stating you’re straight, and by your own admission, your verifications stating otherwise. Just because the label that’s used to describe what you are, doesn’t appeal to you, it is what’s used pretty much globally, and is politically correct (for now anyway) to describe who you are. It doesn’t give you the right to lambast people in a forum who are straight, for calling you out for being bi, when you advertise straight, but admit you’re not and then claim that their perfectly legitimate replies are ‘truly horrid’ because they won’t meet with you because you’re bi’. Not quite sure just who you think you are, but false advertising is false advertising, and no amount of mental pre-conditioning in an attempt to tell yourself your straight, will work.

Ps: touching same sex genitalia for sexual pleasure/gratification whilst also giving a nod not to the opposite sex, is bisexual, and not just being ‘a horny fucker as you say’.

"Hi Everyone,

Sorry if I seem like I’m moaning just well it’s 2019 and we are on a fucking swingers site, if you won’t like sex, why is it ok that I feel like the piece of shit

The message responses you have written aren’t truly horrid. Perfectly acceptable rejection messages, try being grateful for getting one and use it as insight as to why people don’t like you/your profile. Your frustrations might have something to do with your profile stating you’re straight, and by your own admission, your verifications stating otherwise. Just because the label that’s used to describe what you are, doesn’t appeal to you, it is what’s used pretty much globally, and is politically correct (for now anyway) to describe who you are. It doesn’t give you the right to lambast people in a forum who are straight, for calling you out for being bi, when you advertise straight, but admit you’re not and then claim that their perfectly legitimate replies are ‘truly horrid’ because they won’t meet with you because you’re bi’. Not quite sure just who you think you are, but false advertising is false advertising, and no amount of mental pre-conditioning in an attempt to tell yourself your straight, will work.

Ps: touching same sex genitalia for sexual pleasure/gratification whilst also giving a nod not to the opposite sex, is bisexual, and not just being ‘a horny fucker as you say’."

Wow, that is all rather unnecessary.

I hate being labelled it is like this

To be

Gay/Les - another male/female are physically attracted to each other.

straight - yes of course you are I believe you.

bi - not bios In anyway or form.

And now we have

TRI - tri anything once.

Does it matter

People do judge you.

They shouldn't, if they don't want or like bi people then they should fly by.

I found (from past profiles) that "straight" on fab is mostly a lie when it comes to men. At least bi guys are being honest.

"

I found (from past profiles) that "straight" on fab is mostly a lie when it comes to men. At least bi guys are being honest."

This is well known. That's why you see people say/ask "Straight or Fab Straight"

"Hi Everyone,

Sorry if I seem like I’m moaning just well it’s 2019 and we are on a fucking swingers site, if you won’t like sex, why is it ok that I feel like the piece of shit "

don't tolerate crap delete and block or report, this place has a totally different meaning and usage for everyone that's here, just do what makes you feel good, if people you chat to don't like that, then they are not for you move on. If it's fun do it when it ceases to be get out

By *am62Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

Loads say they are straight but are actually bi, so don't let it bother you, be yourself as you don't have to explain yourself to anyone. As for abusive mails, just block block block.

"

I found (from past profiles) that "straight" on fab is mostly a lie when it comes to men. At least bi guys are being honest.

This is well known. That's why you see people say/ask "Straight or Fab Straight" "

I just put bi anyway even though I much prefer women

"Wow, that is all rather unnecessary.

"

That’s what we thought too, hence some advice based on facts. Don’t publicly acknowledge he’s wowed you though, you’ll have some folk thinking you’re easily excitable and your phone will melt from an influx of messages. Play it cool. It’s more fun.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

As Linda says in Gimme Gimme Gimme “there’s no such thing as bi, it’s just being greedy” but seriously it’s good for everyone to be able to express their sexuality - repression is not a very healthy thing. Thank goodness there is more acceptance now of a wider range of sexuality, although that may depend on your situation of course. There are a fair amount of people who feel that the best way to describe themselves is straight even though they enjoy a wider range of activity. That’s fine - it’s a personal choice. What I would say is just give things a go - if you don’t like it then you don’t have to do it again. If you do then fill your boots because we only get one life and we don’t want to come to the end of it full of regrets that we didn’t do this of that.

Abuse = block + report + move on

Sexual labels = pigeon holes for the masses = fuck that, have fun!!!

"Abuse = block + report + move on

Sexual labels = pigeon holes for the masses = fuck that, have fun!!!

"

Loving your reply x

When are you not a box, when your not in a box.

"

I'm not bi at all but found bi guys in general to be a bit more fun because they don't mind chatting with me while fucking my wife lol.

Its things like playing with her and looking at me saying she's got lush tits or her pu**ies so wet, or I'm saying to them she's good isn't she, or one of my favourites is make her f**king gag on it

Straight guys in general tend to be a bit more reserved and talking to them seems to put them off lol"

This guy gets it! We don't automatically want to fuck your straight husband against his will. We're just not put off by other 'threats to our penis' being in the room.

What's more sociable than chatting to a guy about work whilst his wife has her tongue up your bum? (Actually happened to me once).

The 'bisexual' label brings with it all kinds of negative connotations but people who think that way just need a few good experiences to know better.

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

"Hi Everyone,

Ps: touching same sex genitalia for sexual pleasure/gratification whilst also giving a nod not to the opposite sex, is bisexual, and not just being ‘a horny fucker as you say’."

Wow

He should be grateful he got a reply ??

What’s it like that far up your own arse ..

We are all different labels are not always useful ways to describe an individual. Be true to yourself it's important bisexuality is beautiful. Don't let the ignorance of lesser mortals get you down

They are a waste of oxygen ?

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Hi Everyone,

Like your insight.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The thing is OP people are perfectly entitled not to want to meet you because you are bi, same as they might not want to meet you because they don't like your profile, don't find you attractive etc etc - and so long as they express that in a polite and respectful way then I really don't see a problem with it.

If people are abusive then report them plain and simple.

As a bisexual man myself I can honestly say I've not received any abuse on here apart from a couple of comments in forum threads and even then it has been fairly minimal. I'll also say that the overwhelming majority have been accepting of my sexuality, and in fact some even seek it out specifically.

I've also found that there's not a great deal of point in worrying about those that won't meet you (for whatever reason) and prefer to focus on those that will

chins are up

Thanks Guys. Great to know good people are out there. Shame your so far away

Thanks for you

Maybe we have a disconnect.

As I mentioned I’m personally not a fan of labels that’s all and the only label I want is “horny fucker” though is is said more tongue and cheek if I’m honest.

With regards to the messages, I truly didn’t think this would get any traction and was just have a forum moan. The messages have been way more abusive and as I said if I’m not hurting anyone should I be made to feel like a piece of shit?

Thanks anyway for your message and option it’s good to hear from people who don’t see it my way

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I get loads of messages from "straight" men that are only looking for "women and couples" on their profile. When I question them about this they say that they are bi really but don't want to advertise themselves this way or even be verified with me "because it spoils their chances with women".

Well how does that make me feel? Second rate to a woman? If that's their view then they are not having me. But, more importantly, I dislike the deceit. I have many friends that are couples and they all have different views on whether they want to meet bi men or not. Some do, some don't. That's their choice. But it must be hard on Fab because so many "straight" men on Fab are bi. That's why I will never meet a man like that that is deceitful.

If you are bi be honest - and let other Fabsters make their choice based on that.

What’s strange is the amount of traction this post has gotten. I didn’t expect it at all.

I’ve had a ton of messages from great people both in this chat and direct to me.

Thank you

One thing I’ve noticed is that most are from women or couples who are based down south? With zero people from Manchester (My city)

Is that because more people down south are on the forum or more people down south have less of an issue? Interesting

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

Op, how are you approaching people, are you reading profiles properly? I am bisexual and have never had any abusive messages or comments related to my sexuality.

Ramsgate

"What’s strange is the amount of traction this post has gotten. I didn’t expect it at all.

I’ve had a ton of messages from great people both in this chat and direct to me.

Thank you

One thing I’ve noticed is that most are from women or couples who are based down south? With zero people from Manchester (My city)

Is that because more people down south are on the forum or more people down south have less of an issue? Interesting"

I’ve never noticed any problem with bisexuality in the North - in fact people seem to be more open and direct about things

"Hi Everyone,

Ps: touching same sex genitalia for sexual pleasure/gratification whilst also giving a nod not to the opposite sex, is bisexual, and not just being ‘a horny fucker as you say’.

Wow

"

Wow? Highlight of your day are we lol. It’s pretty good actually, gives us the foresight to expose people like you who claim to be straight and then end up being bi. You’re a time waster that tries to fool people, don’t be ashamed of who you are, just select the Bi option provided by fab. Betting if you published your veris they’d reveal a truth that would be at odds with you claiming your starlight lol

Ramsgate

"Hi Everyone,

Wow

Wow? Highlight of your day are we lol. It’s pretty good actually, gives us the foresight to expose people like you who claim to be straight and then end up being bi. You’re a time waster that tries to fool people, don’t be ashamed of who you are, just select the Bi option provided by fab. Betting if you published your veris they’d reveal a truth that would be at odds with you claiming your starlight lol "

Honesty is the best policy

"

Wow

Wow? Highlight of your day are we lol. It’s pretty good actually, gives us the foresight to expose people like you who claim to be straight and then end up being bi. You’re a time waster that tries to fool people, don’t be ashamed of who you are, just select the Bi option provided by fab. Betting if you published your veris they’d reveal a truth that would be at odds with you claiming your starlight lol

Honesty is the best policy "

It certainly is. Think it’s a case of the idiots on here claiming to be straight when they’re actually Bi, are embarrassed by their true sexuality. Still doesn’t give these fraudsters the right to lie about it. Just be straight with people lol (no pun intended)

"Hi Everyone,

Wow

Wow? Highlight of your day are we lol. It’s pretty good actually, gives us the foresight to expose people like you who claim to be straight and then end up being bi. You’re a time waster that tries to fool people, don’t be ashamed of who you are, just select the Bi option provided by fab. Betting if you published your veris they’d reveal a truth that would be at odds with you claiming your starlight lol "

Everyone else on this thread has managed to have an opinion without being nasty and personal.

Maybe you should keep it on topic and not be rude.

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

this is funny

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hi Everyone,

Ignore the haters and continue having fun with whoever you want to!

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Offensive... Delete

Rude... Delete

Obnoxious... Delete

Bi... Delete

Straight... Delete

Too old/young Delete

Too fat/thin Delete

No need for paragraphs of self pitying or moaning. One press of a button then move on.

"Offensive... Delete

Rude... Delete

Obnoxious... Delete

Bi... Delete

Straight... Delete

Too old/young Delete

Too fat/thin Delete

No need for paragraphs of self pitying or moaning. One press of a button then move on. "

He was asking for people's opinions and experiences. Is that not what the forums are for?

I don't get why some people feel the need to be so negative towards others.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

As a couple with a bi hubby ,ive learned a lot on here ,always guys with straight on their profile and when i say about it oh its fine ,then i go into detail about sucking and wanking they suddenly back off ,they thought they would have me and hubby would suck and wank them ,but they wouldnt return favour ,Eh no we as a couple want equal pleasure and attention ,saying that we have had straight guys do all we require and more ,with no issue ,was told by one he put staight as there are a lot of ladies and couples who wont touch a bi guy ,thats their right i know ,but also we get guys wanting to explore their bi side with us ,dont feel happy about that ,hubby worries it would be akward and uncomfortable in the bedroom ,hence no newbies again our choice ......

I think the OP may possibly be meaning that he has received nasty and abusive messages -including- persons saying they don't meet people who meet bi or tv/cds.

It is never nice to receive an abusive message. I got a vile one yesterday on another site.

The best way to avoid verification related problems is to hide the verifications. Report and block anyone sending abuse, block those who say they don't want to meet you.

If you engage in man to man change to bi or bi curious, if people don't like it they can move on to another profile.

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

“I would have meet you but I don’t like men who meet bi couples and/or TGirls”

Whats so bad about these kind of messages..

Its like the people that say white or black only, its not abusive or racist just preference

"Hi Everyone,

Wow

Everyone else on this thread has managed to have an opinion without being nasty and personal.

Maybe you should keep it on topic and not be rude. "

Errr....it’s very much on topic. If you believe it’s rude because we’ve chosen to express our opinions about people who lie to us, and advise the OP that his replies from people aren’t horrid, then that in itself says a lot about you. First time for everything eh x

"“I would have meet you but I don’t like men who meet bi couples and/or TGirls”

Whats so bad about these kind of messages..

Its like the people that say white or black only, its not abusive or racist just preference"

Exactly this. Some people just can’t take rejection. Worrying!

[Removed by poster at 29/07/19 15:14:26]

"Hi Everyone,

Wow

Errr....it’s very much on topic. If you believe it’s rude because we’ve chosen to express our opinions about people who lie to us, and advise the OP that his replies from people aren’t horrid, then that in itself says a lot about you. First time for everything eh x"

He hasn't lied to anyone!

He considers himself straight, which he is entitled to do and has published his veri's that make it clear he has been with men.

How is that lieing?

" this is funny"
Yes, you’ll see the same users moaning in here all the time, usually the same women (not all the women though) lol, who think if they jump in and support an OPs thread it’ll boost the number of fabs on their pics ffs, because that’s really important to them (you know the ones). Forget being able to read and put forward a balanced argument, that doesn’t count. Probably explains why their single, have no veris, and the ones that do, are either unpublished or the users that left them a veri have hidden their profile lol.

Still, they all need love, they need these forums and sprinkling of Jeremy Kyle tv to wind the monotony of their days away lol

" this is funny Yes, you’ll see the same users moaning in here all the time, usually the same women (not all the women though) lol, who think if they jump in and support an OPs thread it’ll boost the number of fabs on their pics ffs, because that’s really important to them (you know the ones). Forget being able to read and put forward a balanced argument, that doesn’t count. Probably explains why their single, have no veris, and the ones that do, are either unpublished or the users that left them a veri have hidden their profile lol.

Still, they all need love, they need these forums and sprinkling of Jeremy Kyle tv to wind the monotony of their days away lol"

You are aware there are no women that you describe on this thread!

"Hi Everyone,

Wow

Errr....it’s very much on topic. If you believe it’s rude because we’ve chosen to express our opinions about people who lie to us, and advise the OP that his replies from people aren’t horrid, then that in itself says a lot about you. First time for everything eh x

He hasn't lied to anyone!

He considers himself straight, which he is entitled to do and has published his veri's that make it clear he has been with men.

How is that lieing?

"

Where did we say the OP had lied to us? If you’re going to communicate with us, will you please raise your game and really focus on what we write as opposed to doing whatever it is you are doing...jesus, some peoples kids!

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

"He hasn't lied to anyone!

How is that lieing?

"

Agreed, however I'm guessing this is more about not taking rejection very well rather than abusive messages because he's had sex with guys and CD/TV's, maybe he's getting stronger worded messages because he's persisted after being given a polite 'no thanks' I can understand a husband who is straight not wanting to be in an intimate situation with a guy that's been with men.

"He hasn't lied to anyone!

How is that lieing?

Agreed, however I'm guessing this is more about not taking rejection very well rather than abusive messages because he's had sex with guys and CD/TV's, maybe he's getting stronger worded messages because he's persisted after being given a polite 'no thanks' I can understand a husband who is straight not wanting to be in an intimate situation with a guy that's been with men."

Yep, exactly this. Far too many Bi guys or fab straight that find it hard to take no for an answer and when they get blocked, they naturally tend to vent in the forums.

Being Bi or Fab straight doesn’t give them the right to harass straight people who aren’t interested. It’ll end badly one day when they try shit like that in person.

" this is funny Yes, you’ll see the same users moaning in here all the time, usually the same women (not all the women though) lol, who think if they jump in and support an OPs thread it’ll boost the number of fabs on their pics ffs, because that’s really important to them (you know the ones). Forget being able to read and put forward a balanced argument, that doesn’t count. Probably explains why their single, have no veris, and the ones that do, are either unpublished or the users that left them a veri have hidden their profile lol.

Still, they all need love, they need these forums and sprinkling of Jeremy Kyle tv to wind the monotony of their days away lol

You are aware there are no women that you describe on this thread!

"

Careful, you’re starting to look guilty!

By *am62Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

Be thankful you haven't the title of bbw or ssbbw hate it. I'm me end of..

» Add a new message to this topic