FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are YOU the hot blonde in Angels??

Are YOU the hot blonde in Angels??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eamgreen30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

stroud

We went to Angels (Melksham) Saturday (27/07) and spoke to a super hot blonde haired woman and her other half at the bar and in the back room behind the bar. The sides and back were shaved and she had loads of lush tattoos! Including some Alice in wonderland ones on her leg that she said her son was going to fix....

The gentleman she was with was a bit of a silver fox with glasses and a goatee/short beard. Spoke very intelligently, we had a conversation about my IQ lol lol.

Anyway if you think this might be you or if you know who they are can you please get in touch/pass on the message, we’d really like to connect! Mr B was sat with the lady for a long while, he’s the one with the beard

Hope to hear soon!

S xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We went to Angels (Melksham) Saturday (27/07) and spoke to a super hot blonde haired woman and her other half at the bar and in the back room behind the bar. The sides and back were shaved and she had loads of lush tattoos! Including some Alice in wonderland ones on her leg that she said her son was going to fix....

The gentleman she was with was a bit of a silver fox with glasses and a goatee/short beard. Spoke very intelligently, we had a conversation about my IQ lol lol.

Anyway if you think this might be you or if you know who they are can you please get in touch/pass on the message, we’d really like to connect! Mr B was sat with the lady for a long while, he’s the one with the beard

Hope to hear soon!

S xx

"

Hi.... Thanks to one of our good friends Mark we were given the heads up...

What a lovely post and it was great to meet you...

Will send a friend request...

#vanlife

xxx

Bloody hell, I've never seen that approach work until now. Usually it's someone trying to find the needle in the haystack. Bravo.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"We went to Angels (Melksham) Saturday (27/07) and spoke to a super hot blonde haired woman and her other half at the bar and in the back room behind the bar. The sides and back were shaved and she had loads of lush tattoos! Including some Alice in wonderland ones on her leg that she said her son was going to fix....

Hope to hear soon!

S xx

"

They are proper hotties!

Hope to hear soon!

S xx

They are proper hotties! "

Snap sexy xxxxx

mwah

"Bloody hell, I've never seen that approach work until now. Usually it's someone trying to find the needle in the haystack. Bravo. "

lol

Our mate Mark was on the case.... MarkyMark1980 ...

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Hope to hear soon!

S xx

They are proper hotties!

Snap sexy xxxxx

mwah"

By *eamgreen30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

stroud

"Bloody hell, I've never seen that approach work until now. Usually it's someone trying to find the needle in the haystack. Bravo.

lol

Our mate Mark was on the case.... MarkyMark1980 ... "

Oh I’ll have to thank him!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Hope to hear soon!

S xx

"

I know exactly who they are.

They are pretty amazing people.

» Add a new message to this topic