FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > FB and FWB's couples

FB and FWB's couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its becoming more and more common seeing in some couples profiles "We do not play with FB or FWB" ..

Forgive me but i honestly would like to understand some views on this..

As a FWB's couple with a great connection & cumplicity cant see us less genuine then other "real couples", as we too have boundaries and are respectful of them towards others!

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Its becoming more and more common seeing in some couples profiles "We do not play with FB or FWB" ..

As a FWB's couple with a great connection & cumplicity cant see us less genuine then other "real couples", as we too have boundaries and are respectful of them towards others!

Thanks x"

Can't say I've ever seen it.

Whose to know, unless stated, whether your a couple of fwb's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you are a couple....couple of sexy feckers!! x

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Its becoming more and more common seeing in some couples profiles "We do not play with FB or FWB" ..

Thanks x"

We've seen this as well but must admit the one FB couple we met it felt awkward between them whereas the actual couples tend to be more comfortable. That might not be the case all the time but has generally been our experience.

We are a FWB couple but we have known each other 5 years and are comfortable in meets as we know each other very well.

Xx

We don’t mind meeting FWB/FB couples but it’s generally not as a long term thing as they tend to separate at some point.

We won’t meet couple who have hooked up on fab, had single profiles and now are a FWB/FB as we insist on equal way dynamics and have found from experience the lady is still in “single lady” mode where in effect she calls the shots. As an example:

Agreed to meet a FB couple both with single profiles and a couple profile, at a club at a specific time. They arrived 90 minutes later than planned, he apologised but the lady had no intention of apologising for being late. Guess what, they didn’t get to play with us x

Well obviously we know not everyone is the same..Devil still keeps his single profile but when arrange a meet as couple we go always together and we both call the said "shots".

The "frustration" comes as we are all seem to be branded by the same without even chat much or given the chance to sometimes.

Anyways having said that we have been lucky enough to have met some very nice people

"Well you are a couple....couple of sexy feckers!! x "

Mwaaah

Of course not everyone is the same, but with so much choice out there, we can be choosy. Just to counter we have a meet planned with a FB couple however we’ve met the lady previously for FFM fun a few times so we know there will be no issue for that meet.

» Add a new message to this topic