FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ladie's and foreskins

ladie's and foreskins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok ive been called fussy because i refused to meet because a guys foreskin wont pull back ?? so question is would you meet someone who's foreskin wont pull back ??

it cant be clean if they cant pull it back ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ladie ?? lol ladies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't meet. I disagree with the statement "it can't be clean" though.

I wouldn't meet purely because I'd be worried that I may hurt him by pulling it too far back and I do like to see the helmet in full view.

"I wouldn't meet. I disagree with the statement "it can't be clean" though.

I wouldn't meet purely because I'd be worried that I may hurt him by pulling it too far back and I do like to see the helmet in full view. "

oh agree with the not wanting to hurt bit too but how would you clean behind a foreskin that wont pull back ?? surely it would be smeg paradise ??

Wow that’s weird if it won’t pull back don’t blame you girls

I wouldn't meet purely because I'd be worried that I may hurt him by pulling it too far back and I do like to see the helmet in full view.

oh agree with the not wanting to hurt bit too but how would you clean behind a foreskin that wont pull back ?? surely it would be smeg paradise ??"

all the better for you to suck it out baby! yeahh!

oh agree with the not wanting to hurt bit too but how would you clean behind a foreskin that wont pull back ?? surely it would be smeg paradise ??"

I'm sure there's no issue with cleaning when it's flaccid. If I'm wrong surely I'll be corrected by a member who owns one like this.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Maybe it can pull back when he isn’t hard? I dated a guy who had one like that, I didn’t like it much. I hadn’t realised how much I enjoy pulling a foreskin back to get to what’s underneath until I met him.

"Maybe it can pull back when he isn’t hard? I dated a guy who had one like that, I didn’t like it much. I hadn’t realised how much I enjoy pulling a foreskin back to get to what’s underneath until I met him. "

ahh you know what i feel silly now you said that as that makes total sense when soft it pulls back ....

oh agree with the not wanting to hurt bit too but how would you clean behind a foreskin that wont pull back ?? surely it would be smeg paradise ??

I'm sure there's no issue with cleaning when it's flaccid. If I'm wrong surely I'll be corrected by a member who owns one like this. "

yep makes sense now ... i need to stop thinking cock are these big hard things

"Wow that’s weird if it won’t pull back don’t blame you girls "

it's not weird(I dont have the issue),but thats how some folk are born.If it is an issue I'm sure it can be corrected.

I'm sure there's no issue with cleaning when it's flaccid. If I'm wrong surely I'll be corrected by a member who owns one like this.

yep makes sense now ... i need to stop thinking cock are these big hard things "

I wish they all were

By *lancmangecplCouple  over a year ago

farnborough

Apparently there are some cases where it won’t pull back, even when flaccid. It’s a medical condition and should be treated according to dr google.

Not that we’ve met anyone outside our relationship yet but the hygiene issue would be a point of concern for me as well as the potential for discomfort or injury

speaking of smeg,where did i put my feta cheese..

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

yep makes sense now ... i need to stop thinking cock are these big hard things "

Lol - you obviously have a very, um, positive effect on men

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Insist on taking a shower with him

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Insist on taking a shower with him "

That doesn't sound like it would help with keeping it flaccid to clean it.

I should imagine it's eady to clean when soft but as others have said i would be more worried about hurting him when giving bj etc

Cut cocks are great in this regard

By *entleman55Man  over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

I’m circumcised so I don’t have this problem x

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We wouldn’t meet a guy with a foreskin that doesn’t pull back.

Mainly aesthetics and cleanliness.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Come on ladies. It’s just like Christmas. Unwrapping your present to reveal the secret.

As for the clean issue. If anyone has a durty knob under thier foreskin they should be shot at first light. It’s not difficult and it’s certainly not unsanitary that’s for sure. God gave us a foreskin to keep you ladies on your toes

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"ok ive been called fussy because i refused to meet because a guys foreskin wont pull back ?? so question is would you meet someone who's foreskin wont pull back ??

it cant be clean if they cant pull it back ?? "

You haven't met him yet? And you asked "does your foreskin pull back?" Not something we'd ask before a meet!

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Thank god I played with mine when I was little? But now I’m BIG it folds back a treat and the mrs and most of whom we’ve met enjoy it greatly. Lol

Smeg

Not a chance I wouldn't go near him

By *omethingNew4UsCouple  over a year ago

Canterbury

Mrs is not a fan of any foreskins at all Lucky I don’t have one I guess But guys that have long ones that cover the helmet even when hard are a big turn off for her she finds them ugly, So all comes down to personal taste I guess

Be no chance of mine being tight.......I reckon I've got the most lose and flaccid foreskin on here!

J hates what she calls pointy cocks, like this.... would avoid

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"ok ive been called fussy because i refused to meet because a guys foreskin wont pull back ?? so question is would you meet someone who's foreskin wont pull back ??

it cant be clean if they cant pull it back ??

You haven't met him yet? And you asked "does your foreskin pull back?" Not something we'd ask before a meet!"

I've had someone tell me themselves before meeting. I guess they want people to be prepared for it rather than it being a shock.

I’ve seen a few couples on here playing and have been amazed that the man can’t pull his foreskin back! It’s something that all young boys should taught. I could not imagine how ‘Dirty’ it must be underneath!!!’

» Add a new message to this topic