FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Owned?

Owned?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are a few ladies on fab that post they are owned. Is this something that appeals to you? And have you experienced it. I also wondered if there were any guys that were owned. I like the idea of being someone’s Master.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had Doms in the past but never been collared. It's something I would like to experience with my OH, but I don't think it would be a full lifestyle choice for us...we work great with the switchy dynamic we have

Really dislike the whole concept of owned. Met three couples in this situation, and it always felt very abusive and rather ridiculous.

Im owned by Mistress :D

"Im owned by Mistress :D "

And i love that :D

Completely agree

By *ubmissive guyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ive been collared, by a Female before we never used the term owned and I have to say its amazing.

By *ikeandmollyCouple  over a year ago

swindon

We have a equal relationship and are very happy with the way we are but I find the whole owned thing fascinating and how it works.

Molly

XX

"Really dislike the whole concept of owned. Met three couples in this situation, and it always felt very abusive and rather ridiculous."

And abusive relationship and a D/s relationship are two very different things.

"Really dislike the whole concept of owned. Met three couples in this situation, and it always felt very abusive and rather ridiculous.

And abusive relationship and a D/s relationship are two very different things."

In your opinion,yes

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It doesn't appeal to me at all, although in a role play one off type situation I would but not as a 'thing'.

"Really dislike the whole concept of owned. Met three couples in this situation, and it always felt very abusive and rather ridiculous.

In your opinion,yes"

It's not an opinion, so much as fact. They're two different things.

A D/s relationship is based on trust, consent, respect, often love. Abuse doesn't embody any of that.

Yes, lots of people label their relationship as bdsm when it's abusive but that doesn't make it so.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We have this relationship works well for us, and are very much in love with each other

being sexually dominated by someone yes being owned or calling someone sir or master no not for me ... but as we all know we are all different so those that do enjoy then fantastic too

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

In your opinion,yes"

No, fact. Abuse is abuse in or out of a D/s relationship.

The whole power control in a D/s relationship is with the sub. If they are not happy they can stop.

In a abusive relationship it’s the abuser who has control.

In your opinion,yes

The whole power control in a D/s relationship is with the sub. If they are not happy they can stop.

"

Thank you, you explained that much better than I did

Henley Arden

In your opinion,yes

Thank you, you explained that much better than I did "

Thanks but actually I thought your explanation was better !!!

I've "owned" and been "owned" but there's context. Rules which we set together. I was still very much in charge and my usual assertive self in all things unless it was a "play date". She was the same and tbh even though she wore my collar she was her usual demanding and assertive self as well.

There's comfort and affection in these terms if handled correctly. I've read that some dress up abuse in these kinds of sex games but I've never seen it myself.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

For my partner it’s having her choices taken away from her, men she can sleep, chores punishment for release, daily pent up frustration.

Her only sexual choice is her bisexuality which she takes full advantage of.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Suzie is collared and owned. It is a two way thing though.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

In your opinion,yes

"

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

"There are a few ladies on fab that post they are owned. Is this something that appeals to you? And have you experienced it. I also wondered if there were any guys that were owned. I like the idea of being someone’s Master."

I always found a woman wanting to be controlled and told to sit like a dog very odd..

Henley Arden

"There are a few ladies on fab that post they are owned. Is this something that appeals to you? And have you experienced it. I also wondered if there were any guys that were owned. I like the idea of being someone’s Master.

I always found a woman wanting to be controlled and told to sit like a dog very odd.. "

Some people find swinging very odd

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Abuse has NO place in the bdsm community. It is very frowned upon and any " abuser" is exited from the community.

I am owned, have been for 4 years. D/s lifestylie, is about giving up an amount of control to the Dom. It's the Dom's responciblity to manage the control given. It can be updated and changed from day to day by the couple. As and when needed.

For us I have a ring enscribed with "owned" on. I've never removed it sinse my Dom placed it on my finger. It reminds me of our own proicols and boundries. For example, if I'm bratting him during a play sceane, he can pull rank and say " what does that say? " I reply, he will then say "by Whom?" I reply with his name thats inscribed on the inside. That brings me down a peg or 2. Putting me in my place in 2 sentances.

D/s is not all about whips and chains. Mind games are very much a big part. I have to make a lot of desissions in real life. So handing over control in D/s is very liberating.

Saying that both partners have to trust each other 110% to partake in ownership. And it's an on going working aspect of the kink.

By *eamgreen30Couple  over a year ago

stroud

I’m not owned myself but I do own a sub man. There’s no abuse, boundaries are set and kept within. Baby (my sub) knows his place or he gets punished but in the most delightful way

S xx

I wore a collar for a short while just recently it was the first in 8 yrs ive ever wanted to be collared. I thought he was the one. I was very mistaken. I think now I'm too scared to ever allow myself to me collared/owned again. The fantasy is wonderful though. But to even find another Dom that's a match to me is very difficult x

» Add a new message to this topic