FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > swinger club in London and AbFab Parties

swinger club in London and AbFab Parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everybody,

Although we already read some comments on clubs, would like to know more about major places in London. Could anyone give suggestion about which clubs a young couple 'should' go? and particularly for AbFab Parties, which seems to be the highest rated, which events could be the best ones?

We are planning to go in the next weeks and need some guidance.

Thank you!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

Hi

I suspect you have started looking in exactly the right place with the reviews.

The problem with recommending any club is that in many ways they are all different, and it comes down to what 'you' are looking for.

Yes, AbFabs is very good, I like it, but it is large and can be hard to feel relaxed in if you go on your own for the first time, especially if you are not familiar with clubs. It is also more dressy than most clubs, but that can be a good thing too if you like it. Also you wont be out of palace as a young couple either, theres a good range there.

If you are concerned about age though (I assure you you don't need to be) try 35South, never been (to old LOL) but I have heard good things.

The rest I can only suggest you read the reviews as you have done, or find another couple to take you to a club they already know. This would be the best option as you get introductions and don't feel left out as you don't know anyone.

Have fun and let us know what you find and how it goes!

Next time I get to know of an informal local Fabs site get together at a club I will try to let you know.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everybody,

Although we already read some comments on clubs, would like to know more about major places in London. Could anyone give suggestion about which clubs a young couple 'should' go? and particularly for AbFab Parties, which seems to be the highest rated, which events could be the best ones?

Hi guys

we reg visit Rios in Camden London as well as Abfabs both r gr8 places to meet/swing with other attractive cpls ,check out their web sites and if you ve got any qestions then pls do get in touch otherwise ur welcom to join us on our nxt visit would love the company of a sexy/young cpl like urselves ! xx

We are planning to go in the next weeks and need some guidance.

Thank you!!! "

By *ayceeCouple  over a year ago

northampton

"Hi

I suspect you have started looking in exactly the right place with the reviews.

The problem with recommending any club is that in many ways they are all different, and it comes down to what 'you' are looking for.

Yes, AbFabs is very good, I like it, but it is large and can be hard to feel relaxed in if you go on your own for the first time, especially if you are not familiar with clubs. It is also more dressy than most clubs, but that can be a good thing too if you like it. Also you wont be out of palace as a young couple either, theres a good range there.

If you are concerned about age though (I assure you you don't need to be) try 35South, never been (to old LOL) but I have heard good things.

The rest I can only suggest you read the reviews as you have done, or find another couple to take you to a club they already know. This would be the best option as you get introductions and don't feel left out as you don't know anyone.

Have fun and let us know what you find and how it goes!

Next time I get to know of an informal local Fabs site get together at a club I will try to let you know. "

Ooo will you let me know too?? Have unfinished business with someone lol

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

pleasures in kent we found to be quite excellent.

» Add a new message to this topic