FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Foot Fetish

Foot Fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys we are looking to connect with couples & single females who are into foot fetish. We’ve decided to start a group chat on KIK for couples & single females into foot fetish fun to connect, arrange to meet, share experiences, give advice etc & generally just have a chat. Unfortunately this is strictly couples & females only so no single guys at the moment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Nobody?

Group has started well, more couples/gems welcome

By *elshyXOMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

No singles guys may be killing it! However, search the forums for foot fetish stuff & you may get some better luck!

Already got a few couples, they seem to be direct messaging instead of posting in here, think we’ve got 6-7 up to now

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Lovin the feet get scene, love my strappy hi heels.

A good shape foot and ankle is such a turn on.

By *nna2Woman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Foot fettish.. feet in High Boot's such a turn on.

Heels.. Shaping the legs... Incredible visual

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

You may have more success if you had some verifications or even pics on your profile... at Th moment, you could just be another single guy with a couples profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Big lover of sexy legs. Pretty feet coupled with high heels

I’ve got my wife addicted to high heels. Promised her foot rubs every time she wears heels. It’s a win win for both lol

On kik as 1harrychris

"You may have more success if you had some verifications or even pics on your profile... at Th moment, you could just be another single guy with a couples profile "

We are photo verified & have private pics, we keep our pictures private to avoid collectors & share them with whom we choose to, we like to keep control 9f who gets to see our pics. We’ve had a bit of success now, nice few couples are in the group now, anyone else who wishes to feel free to inbox us x

"Big lover of sexy legs. Pretty feet coupled with high heels

I’ve got my wife addicted to high heels. Promised her foot rubs every time she wears heels. It’s a win win for both lol

On kik as 1harrychris"

We’re is your wife? Is she involved?

"Big lover of sexy legs. Pretty feet coupled with high heels

On kik as 1harrychris

We’re is your wife? Is she involved?"

She’s not on this site or on my kik

She knows of my fetish of heels. Pretty feet and sexy legs.

She has bought more and more heels to tease me when out. We had a deal, is she wears heels on a night out, she gets a long foot rub.

It’s a win win situation

Sorry again no single guys, the group is snapping up nicely, I’ve asked people about letting single guys in the group & they have all said no

The group has 14-16 couples/single females & growing. After chatting to the group they are all strict on no single guys but more couples & single women are more than welcome

Fake account. It's a lad been messed around by him more than once on here and twitter. He has a mrs but she has no idea about the account. There us a few pics of her feet ect but she has no involvement at all. Just giving everyone else a heads up. Thank me later x just collects photos x

Well there’s a whole group of couples who can testify otherwise

No there isn't. You just act alone. I believe you do stuff with your mrs feet and take pics yes. Is she aware of you using this site or twitter not a chance!! Asked you to prove yourself more than once but never could

Anyway this site is for fun real people. Ain't wasting no more time on a pic collecting guy sat alone wanking over pics whilst his mrs is asleep. Fakes need banning on here as its wrecking the site

Your still the one going on, we are genuine & were photo verified, can’t fake that, both people in the couple has to be in the picture & hold up the piece of paper with our usernames on it, then it gets verified by the admin so obviously she knows we’re on the site. Sorry if you felt messed about, wasn’t our intention, but I’m not continuing a slanging match on here, you wanna discuss this inbox us, if not then no probs, have fun x

» Add a new message to this topic