FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > women who orgasm easily

women who orgasm easily

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let us see by asking the ladies themselves.

How much effort does it take to make you orgasm?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

For me it takes a lot of effort. I do not orgasm easily either with a partner/s nor masturbating.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on how horny i am... if im very horny mat can make me orgasm within 5mins.

Some days it can be 30mins, some days i may not even orgasm, even though im enjoying what we are doing.

Im awkward

Sarah xx

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

it can take anything from 5-20 mins for the first one but then its just a ball of happiness after that and they just keep coming easily

"it can take anything from 5-20 mins for the first one but then its just a ball of happiness after that and they just keep coming easily"

+ 1

Ages sometimes 10 minutes but usually 20 -30 minutes, I'm glad it's not just me sometimes I'm on here and see other comments and think there must be something wrong with me!!

I can make myself cum in about 20 seconds. It's like flipping a switch. But not alot of partners have made me cum. My gorgeous hubby obviously can, but only those that we become very regular with have ever made me when we're in a 3 or moresum.

With lots of kissing and caressing I can cum within 5-10 minutes. If not then I may not cum at all

lots and lots, i very rarely orgasum by someone else as most just give up before it happen

What's an orgasm???? LOL.....Orgasm for me depends on how turned on l am, it's as simple as that. Orgasms can be anything from 5 - 20 mins.

"Depends on how horny i am... if im very horny mat can make me orgasm within 5mins.

Some days it can be 30mins, some days i may not even orgasm, even though im enjoying what we are doing.

Im awkward

Sarah xx"

I think you're pretty normal Sarah, and like you l don't always orgasm but still love the sex! or is it the attention l enjoy??....

I love women who orgasm easily ... it makes me feel like a king!

"I love women who orgasm easily ... it makes me feel like a king! "

Ah but I bet you'd feel like more of a king if you made a woman that rarely orgasms cum. A triumph over all the other men that couldn't. x

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

oh its great give you a lot more scope to try different things love it paul

By *ubbliciousWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

it takes me FOREVER! Literally a handful of my partners have ever had the patience and skill to make it happen. Even to give myself an orgasm takes a minimum of 30 mins!

I have actually told people not to bother trying in the past because I actually would prefer to just enjoy it for what it is than feel pressured to orgasm! That said, I always enjoy my sexual experiences, if I didn't I wouldn't be such a nymph!

"I love women who orgasm easily ... it makes me feel like a king!

Ah but I bet you'd feel like more of a king if you made a woman that rarely orgasms cum. A triumph over all the other men that couldn't. x"

Hmm .. that seems like a lot of work

Ah but I bet you'd feel like more of a king if you made a woman that rarely orgasms cum. A triumph over all the other men that couldn't. x

Hmm .. that seems like a lot of work "

Ya lazy git lol xxx

By *ubbliciousWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

as for those men who say it is too much work-if you can't be bothered to put the effort in, you probably arent as good a lover as you think you are!

typical bloody man

Ya lazy git lol xxx"

No, you're right ... I was told by an old flame that she had never cum through oral sex ... So I though "challenge accepted" and made her cum.

I like to be challenged when having sex ...

Are you not bothered if you don't at least attempt to make a woman orgasm? seems like a very selfish attitude to have.

Hmm .. that seems like a lot of work Are you not bothered if you don't at least attempt to make a woman orgasm? seems like a very selfish attitude to have. "

I was joking... hence the

Ya lazy git lol xxx

No, you're right ... I was told by an old flame that she had never cum through oral sex ... So I though "challenge accepted" and made her cum.

I like to be challenged when having sex ... "

Challenge accepted! Love the Barney reference. One of my fav sayings.

I know what you mean, I like to domme men who aren't sub cos there's more of a challenge in that. Subs are far too "yes miss", pah, I need to feel like i've earned their submission.

"No, you're right ... I was told by an old flame that she had never cum through oral sex ... So I though "challenge accepted" and made her cum.

"

you actually fell for that old line? i use it all the time lol

"No, you're right ... I was told by an old flame that she had never cum through oral sex ... So I though "challenge accepted" and made her cum.

you actually fell for that old line? i use it all the time lol "

haha great way to make sure the guy spends a good amount of time down there... gonna have to try that one. x

you actually fell for that old line? i use it all the time lol "

It wasn't an old line though ... I was the first to do it and you can't take that away from me! never!

haha great way to make sure the guy spends a good amount of time down there... gonna have to try that one. x"

i have actually used it, well i more just tell guys not to bother going down on me cause i dont cum so may as well not bother.......reverse psychology

It wasn't an old line though ... I was the first to do it and you can't take that away from me! never! "

yeah yeah she probably says that to all the men after shes cum

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Let us see by asking the ladies themselves.

How much effort does it take to make you orgasm?"

Generally takes quite a bit of effort.

Sometimes it just doesn't happen at all despite being really turned on. But doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed myself and had fun.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/12 17:10:50]

do you squirt??

Sometimes it just doesn't happen at all despite being really turned on. But doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed myself and had fun.

"

nah i agree, i can have good sex without cumming, tho i do feel a little frustrated if i dont cum so i tend to nip off home and finished myself off as i think it would be rude to sit wanking infront of a man whos finished, kind of like rubbing his nose in the fact ive got to do it myself lol....see i am thoughtfull tho i have been known to nip into that bathroom for a wnak so he dont know

nah i agree, i can have good sex without cumming, tho i do feel a little frustrated if i dont cum so i tend to nip off home and finished myself off as i think it would be rude to sit wanking infront of a man whos finished, kind of like rubbing his nose in the fact ive got to do it myself lol....see i am thoughtfull tho i have been known to nip into that bathroom for a wnak so he dont know "

lol, you're more thoughtful than me, I always finish myself off in front of the guy if he hasn't made me. I'm like "right, my turn". Usually he's on the rise again after I've finished so it's all good x

I am very difficult to make cum, lots of the time i do not come and when i do, it has not been quick.

however i do not see that as a negative, l lov senx and thoroughly enjoy myself even if i do not "cum".

Couple of licks and a flick and im dripping lol

It always took me forever to orgasm. Even on my own, lol!

When I met my now Ex, I told her that I'd need lots of lube and that I'd take forever!!!

Not the case, as it turned out. I think it all depends on how you are feeling, both in a relaxed sense and how horny you are and of course having the right sexual partner. Someone you really click with and can let go with. I'd get wet just looking at my partner! And that had never happened to me before.

Orgasms are great, but having said that, you don't need one to have great sex. We had some VERY hot sex fully clothed with no orgasms!!!! A lot of it is in the mind, having a good connection with someone. Sometimes the sex lasted all day and we weren't even touching each other. Lots of teasing, suggestive talk and flirting. I got such a buzz JUST from being turned on that that was sometimes enough.

Perhaps I am odd, lol!

Hippo x

haha great way to make sure the guy spends a good amount of time down there... gonna have to try that one. x

i have actually used it, well i more just tell guys not to bother going down on me cause i dont cum so may as well not bother.......reverse psychology

"

Oh god I thought you ladies wanted a respectful man, now you're asking us to do the opposite of what you say...we can't win!

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

very easy here, even more so after alot of kissing,

Franchine x

as long as I'm relaxed I cum at the drop of a hat and don't stop lol I'm insatiable but if I'm not relaxed then can take hours and lots of clitoral stimulation to make me cum.

"very easy here, even more so after alot of kissing,

Franchine x"

Me too!

Its easy to take for granted being able to orgasm quite easily,be it masturbation,oral,vaginal or anal it all tips me over the edge.

Its very rare that I don't orgasm through penetration,even without foreplay,I've orgasmed in about 10 or 20 thrusts before now.

Having read this thread I realise I'm really very lucky. T

XXX

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"I cum at the drop of a hat"

In that case do you want to come to my graduation ceremony?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"very easy here, even more so after alot of kissing,

Franchine x

Me too!

Its easy to take for granted being able to orgasm quite easily,be it masturbation,oral,vaginal or anal it all tips me over the edge.

Its very rare that I don't orgasm through penetration,even without foreplay,I've orgasmed in about 10 or 20 thrusts before now.

Having read this thread I realise I'm really very lucky. T

XXX

"

I played with a lady who was very similar once.

We enjoyed some foreplay, during whichshe orgasmed a couple of times, and when she was ready she asked me to " keep going, no matter what".

I wasnt sure what she meant for about two minutes, but then she came again, and then continued to do so about every minute or so, which made me feel like a God lol!

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

DIY.....Easy (got a great imagination)

With OH.....Most times...

On meets.....Never.....

"It always took me forever to orgasm. Even on my own, lol!

When I met my now Ex, I told her that I'd need lots of lube and that I'd take forever!!!

Not the case, as it turned out. I think it all depends on how you are feeling, both in a relaxed sense and how horny you are and of course having the right sexual partner. Someone you really click with and can let go with. I'd get wet just looking at my partner! And that had never happened to me before.

Orgasms are great, but having said that, you don't need one to have great sex. We had some VERY hot sex fully clothed with no orgasms!!!! A lot of it is in the mind, having a good connection with someone. Sometimes the sex lasted all day and we weren't even touching each other. Lots of teasing, suggestive talk and flirting. I got such a buzz JUST from being turned on that that was sometimes enough.

Perhaps I am odd, lol!

Hippo x"

You're not; I've had very similar experiences - especially during role-play scenarios! Being a man, however, I always cum in the end, but in these situations the final event is earth shattering!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"For me it takes a lot of effort. I do not orgasm easily either with a partner/s nor masturbating."

Same goes for me although I am working on improving it. I thought I was the only one that had this problem and it does create a feeling of being the odd one out. Especially when others talk of gushing and squirting, I just can't 'let go'.

Ah but I bet you'd feel like more of a king if you made a woman that rarely orgasms cum. A triumph over all the other men that couldn't. x"

+1

I have never orgasmed so I cannot say however it does annoy me when men say they can make you have one because I just block it then, pure arrogance nothing more

"I am very difficult to make cum, lots of the time i do not come and when i do, it has not been quick.

however i do not see that as a negative, l lov senx and thoroughly enjoy myself even if i do not "cum". "

Same here

Its bloody hard work for me. Even I get bored with myself. A serious question here...how do some women orgasm so easily. Am well jealous

The best orgasm's surely start in the mind.. stimulate the mind and the body will surely follow....

I wish it were that easy

Sex is to do with more than just the body. I need my mind stimulated . Only few males have made me orgasm . Hot makes me orgasm and this can be just by using his tongue. Good sex is about giving and recieving . For the guy who thinks its too much trouble to bring a woman to orgasm. I personally think you would be a rather selfish lover. A woman is like a car . You have to get the motor running lol. Obviously just my personal opinion.lol

It is mind first, body 2nd. I used to advise people on things like this... And it is always needing to get your mind into it first.

And some get so stressed almost at the fact they think they can't... That they won't....

There is no magic cure for anyone... But it can be for a reason that maybe the person struggling to orgasm doesn't realise..

Just enjoy and one day it will happen..

I can cum in moments.. sometimes almost instantly as my master has taught me too... On his command. Yet on a meet, I rarely orgasm as my mind isn't in the right place.

Cali

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

This is probably the most honest thread of replies I have read.

It's too easy to talk bullshit on here all the time and in order to look popular a lot of people go for a populist rather than honest reply.

I doubt that some women know what an orgasm is.

I get the feeling some THINK they have orgasmed.

I've met those that think they orgasm from thinking, touching, hard shagging and tons of other ways.

No one even knows if they are talking about the same feeling.

Some think they haven't orgasmed if they don't scream all over the place.

I've never screamed during an orgasm. Well ....only for the benefit of males who need that porn learned vocal acknowledgement.....

Think I'll start a thread of what does an orgasm feel like......

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I wish too ..

"Its bloody hard work for me. Even I get bored with myself. A serious question here...how do some women orgasm so easily. Am well jealous "

ok i am sure i will get shouted at but relax and trust the person u r with until really recently i couldn't orgasm that easily now with OH i do really really easily is it him (he would say yes ) but i think its that we click sexually and i trust him loads but as someone who plays with ladies i know that not the same 'button' is what makes everyone come xxxx

King's Crustacean

Cure's a funny word to use Cali ....

King's Crustacean

"Its bloody hard work for me. Even I get bored with myself. A serious question here...how do some women orgasm so easily. Am well jealous

ok i am sure i will get shouted at but relax and trust the person u r with until really recently i couldn't orgasm that easily now with OH i do really really easily is it him (he would say yes ) but i think its that we click sexually and i trust him loads but as someone who plays with ladies i know that not the same 'button' is what makes everyone come xxxx"

I agree with what you say but it's not just trust... there's instant attraction too...

I had the sex of my life with someone that I was very attracted to and he appeared to be just as interested in sex with me.... we barely spoke , just leapt at it ..... Im bloody glad I never met him in Tesco ..... pure lynx.....

"Cure's a funny word to use Cali .... "

Not really... It's something that is often psychological... And can be as simple as meeting the right person and having that connection...

Cure, solve, fix, you could use many words...

And I actually suffered with this for many years... Stemming from early bad experiences and not touching myself because I'd been told only dirty girls did it...

"It always took me forever to orgasm. Even on my own, lol!

Perhaps I am odd, lol!

Hippo x

You're not; I've had very similar experiences - especially during role-play scenarios! Being a man, however, I always cum in the end, but in these situations the final event is earth shattering! "

Believe me, when they did happen, the orgasms were almost too much. Always left me totally drained, but in a lovely way.

Some might not agree with my next comment, but it is true for me.

For me, an orgasm with a partner is very much a gift to that person. You are allowing them to see you in a most vulnerable state. It says you trust them because you give yourself over to them. For me, there is usually love as well as lust involved and it is a bonding experience. Perhaps it is different for women. I know for me it's not just a physical experience, but an emotional one as well. That could be why so many women only orgasm with their OH and not with their swinging partners. Just my thoughts x

Which is why I say I don't have to orgasm to have good sex. If it happens, lovely, if it doesn't I won't have enjoyed myself any less.

Not sure if any of that made sense to anyone, lol!

Hippo x

yeah I getcha xx

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

When horny i can make myself cum in less than a minute but never had a guy make me cum always have to finish myself off

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Cure's a funny word to use Cali ....

Not really... It's something that is often psychological... And can be as simple as meeting the right person and having that connection...

Cure, solve, fix, you could use many words...

And I actually suffered with this for many years... Stemming from early bad experiences and not touching myself because I'd been told only dirty girls did it...

"

I know what you mean Cali, but I have a lot of sympathy with Granny as well. Using 'cure; to describe a change of practice, or perspective, or a new way of approaching sex risks medicalizing something non-medical.

If I have sex with someone and they don't come there are a whole range of possible reasons; most of them non-medical and one of which is simply 'we are not compatible'...

i dont cum often....getting better the more sex i have with him though. Do have things that help.....whispering filth in my ears. Having something in my bum or going from front to back. Dont have clitoral orgasms....dont like the one i had with the "help" of a wand. Awful tortourous things that they are.

Being able to make as much noise as i like helps as at home with kids in house we are aware we have to keep noise down. Sometimes feeling like you are being made love to, makes me cum or being used as a cum receptical, pounded to hell and ragged all over.

Different strokes for different folks. He tries hard bless him cos if i dont cum im like "again again" but if i cum, i am done and very blokishly wanna roll over and go sleep haha

it depends, I can have gspot o's pretty easily, I squirt from kissing, but clitoral orgasms so far only with a vibe, which can happen in under a minute if horny. got very very close from oral though.

Well I think that its pretty much always a psychological issue.... Sometimes simply that they want to so much that they can't...

So I find cure the right word as cure doesn't always mean in a medical sense.. it can mean to set free from...

But it doesn't matter on how you describe it. I think to be honest most women do, but what they mean is there not reaching that last type of orgasm... I find I have 3 sorts... One happens easily with the right mind frame.... Two happens much less but still regular.. the third type is rare... The third type only two men and myself have achieved... And to be honest one guy only got there due to the fantasy in my mind at that moment. But the fact is The one that has me lost totally and shuddering for hours after is a rare occurrence...

I can orgasm on a small level easy and often... It's a great feeling but nothing compared to the last type...

Interestingly I do know why it doesn't happen that often with others... And It's that I find my legs automatically close as I get close.. what do most men do if you close your legs ? They push them apart again. I don't mean tight shut... Just that they close a bit and my whole body starts to go rigid.... In talking to other women lots over the years I've been wondering if that's why many women don't get there often.

That men misread the signs as she isn't enjoying it And change what they are doing... I also go very quiet... Yet in my head I can hear everything like I'm under water...

Once at that stage though I can either stay at that point or have to not be touched.. but I found with my master that if he carries on it leads to an even more intense orgasm. Which is amazing.

As long as you enjoy sex though that's the main thing..

Cali

If I am doing it diy then pretty easy or to let it build up. With others it does take longer.

I can't bear to be seen as a 'challenge' there is nothing more off-putting than some guy with an ego thinking I'm about to and constantly asking me to despite being told I don't.

All is does is make me feel like I've failed in some way, when we should just be having fun.

nah i agree, i can have good sex without cumming, tho i do feel a little frustrated if i dont cum so i tend to nip off home and finished myself off as i think it would be rude to sit wanking infront of a man whos finished, kind of like rubbing his nose in the fact ive got to do it myself lol....see i am thoughtfull tho i have been known to nip into that bathroom for a wnak so he dont know "

Well I always make a habit of using my fingers to make up if it has not happened if I finnish first. It is just polite and I get the biggest buzz knowning we both enjoyed ourselves.

"I can't bear to be seen as a 'challenge' there is nothing more off-putting than some guy with an ego thinking I'm about to and constantly asking me to despite being told I don't.

All is does is make me feel like I've failed in some way, when we should just be having fun."

I think what you have said is half the issue.... You feel if you don't then some how your failing and because your thinking about it you don't... It's a kinda self fulfilling prophesy...

Cali

King's Crustacean

"Well I think that its pretty much always a psychological issue.... Sometimes simply that they want to so much that they can't...

So I find cure the right word as cure doesn't always mean in a medical sense.. it can mean to set free from...

But it doesn't matter on how you describe it. I think to be honest most women do, but what they mean is there not reaching that last type of orgasm... I find I have 3 sorts... One happens easily with the right mind frame.... Two happens much less but still regular.. the third type is rare... The third type only two men and myself have achieved... And to be honest one guy only got there due to the fantasy in my mind at that moment. But the fact is The one that has me lost totally and shuddering for hours after is a rare occurrence...

I can orgasm on a small level easy and often... It's a great feeling but nothing compared to the last type...

Interestingly I do know why it doesn't happen that often with others... And It's that I find my legs automatically close as I get close.. what do most men do if you close your legs ? They push them apart again. I don't mean tight shut... Just that they close a bit and my whole body starts to go rigid.... In talking to other women lots over the years I've been wondering if that's why many women don't get there often.

That men misread the signs as she isn't enjoying it And change what they are doing... I also go very quiet... Yet in my head I can hear everything like I'm under water...

Once at that stage though I can either stay at that point or have to not be touched.. but I found with my master that if he carries on it leads to an even more intense orgasm. Which is amazing.

As long as you enjoy sex though that's the main thing..

Cali "

The legs closed slightly is a VERY important sign that I am about to orgasm Cali. My BEST times are on my stomach D.I.Y with legs closed. Long term partners recognise the legs closing as a sign that things are intensifying.... others don't. So I'd agree with you on that bit. I do think it's because the female orgasm is mostly known to men through porn, stories and so called sexpert writings.

"

Yes and peeps need to understand this. xx

King's Crustacean

Ja! U vill all hunterstant dis !

Vie comma ich am besten Gran?

"

I think what you have said is half the issue.... You feel if you don't then some how your failing and because your thinking about it you don't... It's a kinda self fulfilling prophesy...

Cali "

I don't think of it anymore 'unless' the bloke is asking me too cum. I enjoy sex, I can get lost in it... I've come close to it on occassion. I honestly don't get hung up on it without someone else pressuring me.

I know exactly where it stems from, and the root of it is no longer an issue, so I know that one of these days it will just happen. honestly, my head is in the right place..the rest of me just has to recognise it

it all depends on my mood and who I'm with. I have a window of about 6 hours each month when I get so horny, everything turns me on. I've never been with a guy at this time but made myself cum over and over again.

I can make myself cum within about 2 minutes. That's when I'm rushed. If I take more time to get a more intense orgasm maybe 5 minutes. I can make myself cum pretty much every time. But not every guy manages it as they don't get the timing or rythm right. Continuing to ask me if I have cum doesn't help lol. One guy kept on saying I want you to cum lots for me. Wtf is that about?

When a guy uses his tongue well after he's teased me with kissing and caressing for a good while, he can make me cum within 5min.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i come very easily, i think its one of the reasons i enjoy submission so much, quite frankly a couple of minutes playing with the right bits can make me come...playine with all of my body and my mind is so much more fun though

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

We have done demos! On meets prove it can be done under 10 seconds, multiple times

Sometimes we do it with a self fellatio demo, mmhh perhaps we better join a circus instead

King's Crustacean

"Vie comma ich am besten Gran?"

Wie Komma actually

Cum in seconds when i use my rabbit vibrator, some men make me cum with their tongue or their finger, takes quite a long time though.

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"as for those men who say it is too much work-if you can't be bothered to put the effort in, you probably arent as good a lover as you think you are! "
Plenty fish in the sea sweet'eart! Why would I waste my time to prove to one random woman that I'm a good lover... Go find yourself a human rabbit

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"When horny i can make myself cum in less than a minute but never had a guy make me cum always have to finish myself off "
That's because you've gotten used to wanking... I know a lot of guys that can never be completely satisfied unless they wank.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I'm very sensitive..so does not take much for me to start shuddering.

Hold on Hold on! Surely no woman can hold back with a guy who has the time to suck and lick your sweet clits while inserting a couple of fingers and hopefully fumbling round near the illusive gspot and even putting one in the poop chute at the same time if required, Mmwwaaaahhhhhh XXX I love it. Then pressure off shoot at will lol XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Reply within for servicesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

With my vibe in just a few minutes.

With a guy wielding the vibe slightly longer.

With a man using fingers and/tongue it can take a long time, but is often more intense.

I often discourage men who are determined to make me cum cos they can get obsessed with it to the exclusion of other fun and it gets tiresome and annoying.

But if a man is happy to have lots of toy play first and make me cum 5 or 6 times in short succession then penetration triggers multiples...

In my experience its usually 5 - 10 minutes when I go down on a woman. Purely tongue and mouth, I think fingers is cheating. I don't do it to try and make them cum though, I do it because I love it.

loads

it takes a lot of time and attention to make me cum, most guys give up before it happens and to be honest i dont blame them, if i spent that much time on someone and they still didnt cum id also feel like i was wasting my time

its very very rare i cum when with someone else

99.9% (if not higher) of my orgasums are self done alone when i masterbate lol

Between 20 seconds and an hour..depends

"In my experience its usually 5 - 10 minutes when I go down on a woman. Purely tongue and mouth, I think fingers is cheating. I don't do it to try and make them cum though, I do it because I love it. "

see i need the finger, i dont see it as cheating at all i see it as a guy who knows what i like

clit licking while have gental finger stimulation at the same time is the only way i could cum, just a tongue would never do it

Simples, from behind, move the lady's hair from her neck then kiss, lick maybe gentle bite and breathe heavily on a ladys neck & ear!! Try it & reply back as to how long it took, to melt her and make her shiver & moist.

"In my experience its usually 5 - 10 minutes when I go down on a woman. Purely tongue and mouth, I think fingers is cheating. I don't do it to try and make them cum though, I do it because I love it.

see i need the finger, i dont see it as cheating at all i see it as a guy who knows what i like

clit licking while have gental finger stimulation at the same time is the only way i could cum, just a tongue would never do it"

I would use a finger as well if I knew she liked it but I wouldn't naturally use a finger.

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

" Simples, from behind, move the lady's hair from her neck then kiss, lick maybe gentle bite and breathe heavily on a ladys neck & ear!! Try it & reply back as to how long it took, to melt her and make her shiver & moist. "

if a guy does that to me im like jelly in seconds, i love it!

By *uup4stevecMan  over a year ago

maidenhead

not being funny but I could make you all cum in 30 sec lol

In my old vanilla live... With my partner of twenty years... I never orgasmed once through his touch or penetration... Swinging has taught me So much more about my body... Or should that say... the guys and gals I have been lucky enough to meet through swinging have shown me what I missed out on ... To the point that... Yay... I squirted last night for the first time Not to everyone's taste I know... but for me a huge milestone has been reached!!!

Forum Mod

"not being funny but I could make you all cum in 30 sec lol"

.......oops sorry, you said you was'nt being funny

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"In my experience its usually 5 - 10 minutes when I go down on a woman. Purely tongue and mouth, I think fingers is cheating. I don't do it to try and make them cum though, I do it because I love it. "

go down on me for 10 minutes and i would be yawning with boredom...

i hate men who think there is one twue way when it comes to sex

"In my experience its usually 5 - 10 minutes when I go down on a woman. Purely tongue and mouth, I think fingers is cheating. I don't do it to try and make them cum though, I do it because I love it.

go down on me for 10 minutes and i would be yawning with boredom...

i hate men who think there is one twue way when it comes to sex "

I don't think there is one true way when it comes to sex. I'm just saying in my experience, i'm not saying it's the same for everyone.

Ican cum within five mins if Im turned on and usually take about 10 mins or so...but I hallucinate when I do cum nearly everytime.. and it lasts for ages it seems.

I cum quickly if I do it myself although only 1 man has ever made me cum (and he was happy to go down on me for ages). Nearly came vaginally once with a man inside me.....so near and yet so far!! Sex is generally fun with or without an orgasm. An orgasm is wonderful but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen.

Womens orgasams are the most addictive thing in the world to give. Mrs Poppy used to struggle to let herself go enough to have them fully but there getting bigger and better now. Even mine are getting bigger as I mature (that denial for Getting older).

But if there's one thing I've found out is that no two women cumm the same. Some like soft and gentle and some love fingers in every hole to bring them off. One women I met could cumm just by pulling her hair, full on gushing the works. Now that was fun in a pub lol

the one that puts me off is women who pass out when they cumm, it stops play

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Very little, minutes kissing and carressing and franchine has cum, but seeks many more after lol

gotta love em

» Add a new message to this topic