FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > STI from oral sex

STI from oral sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amsingle22 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dagenham

I went to a swinger club and enjoyed the evening. It was great. Two women performed oral sex on me and it was brilliant.

What is the chance of getting an STI from oral sex without a condom? Has anyone experienced it before in the group ? Am I being paranoid ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

There are always risks and therefore you should decide what precautions you should take. You should note, any physical connection with another person can result in an infection and not sexual connection alone.

I would suggest to read the information on the web and make your own decisions.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You had 2 women perform oral sex on you, without protection, in a swingers club. You'd better take yourself to the doctor's straight away as your knob is going to fall off within 7 days of it happening. As all women in swingers clubs are riddled with disease, just waiting to jump the bones of any unsuspecting innocent man who just happened to be in the swingers club by mistake!

Some people, are they for real???

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I went to a swinger club and enjoyed the evening. It was great. Two women performed oral sex on me and it was brilliant.

What is the chance of getting an STI from oral sex without a condom? Has anyone experienced it before in the group ? Am I being paranoid ?"

You are being slightly paranoid, the risk of infection from oral is much lower and I've yet to see ANYONE use protection for oral.

Cal

There are risks. It's lower than sex but the risks are still there if the lady in question has gonnoreah in her throat.

Chlamydia isn't really passed orally. There have been rare cases of hiv and syphilis passed orally. If you get symptoms get checked out. If not then get checked out 2 weeks post event to check for Chlamydia and gonnoreah and 4 weeks post for blood borne viruses.

All sex poses a risk it's just how you manage it. If it leaves you this anxious invest in some flavoured condoms you can even get tropical flavours now.

Herpes can be passed on and also gonorrhea and chlamydia if their throats is infected, if receiving a blowjob. I will leave others to argue the risks of females in swinging clubs.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

A slight over reaction I feel..sexual guilt? ??

The risk is extremely low as others have mentioned.Plus the fact it's the sucker rather than the suckee that is more at risk..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You had 2 women perform oral sex on you, without protection, in a swingers club. You'd better take yourself to the doctor's straight away as your knob is going to fall off within 7 days of it happening. As all women in swingers clubs are riddled with disease, just waiting to jump the bones of any unsuspecting innocent man who just happened to be in the swingers club by mistake!

Some people, are they for real??? "

He's asking for information, that's all. He's not being nasty about women. We're all at risk, otherwise why bother with condoms?

Just get yourself tested OP it will resolve your anxiety.

There is a slight risk, if your worried go get yourself checked out.

Most swingers take their sexual health very seriously and get regular check ups you should be doing this yourself if exploring this world.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As others have said OP the risks are there but are minimal from receiving oral, the risk is greater from giving, but there are risks all the same - the key is being aware of those risks and assessing for yourself how you deal with them.

The SH24 website (https://sh24.org.uk/) is fairly comprehensive and covers all you need to know to have an informed knowledge about the various STIs - as others have said there are risks associated with any form of sexual activity even just skin to skin contact, condoms/barriers do not guard against them all.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

You should be ok OP. The risk as the male receiver is small even if they had gonorrhea of the throat.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Just pop along to your sexual health clinic in a couple of weeks to check yourself out.

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"There is a slight risk, if your worried go get yourself checked out.

Most swingers take their sexual health very seriously and get regular check ups you should be doing this yourself if exploring this world.

"

A few get regular STI check ups but most dont.

The main risk to health in swingers is the numbers who smoke or are obese. Thats a massively bigger risk to their health than any potential STI.

"Just pop along to your sexual health clinic in a couple of weeks to check yourself out."

And take the wife too.

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"You had 2 women perform oral sex on you, without protection, in a swingers club. You'd better take yourself to the doctor's straight away as your knob is going to fall off within 7 days of it happening. As all women in swingers clubs are riddled with disease, just waiting to jump the bones of any unsuspecting innocent man who just happened to be in the swingers club by mistake!

An awful lot of fools have died from sundry STIs.

By *obey DickMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 15/09/19 10:58:10]

I go for regular sexual health screening. It's better to be safe than sorry.Youre a lucky guy getting a blow job from two ladies .. Nice one mate

A few get regular STI check ups but most dont.

The main risk to health in swingers is the numbers who smoke or are obese. Thats a massively bigger risk to their health than any potential STI."

Oohhhh I couldn't agree more!!!!

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

ReAlly??? Fuck me it's well worth it .I will be well up for it if 2 ladies wanna blow me off!

I accept all risks and this legally binding !!!

By *obey DickMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 15/09/19 10:59:01]

"I went to a swinger club and enjoyed the evening. It was great. Two women performed oral sex on me and it was brilliant.

What is the chance of getting an STI from oral sex without a condom? Has anyone experienced it before in the group ? Am I being paranoid ?"

I have caught Clamidyha many years ago from a blow job. I wear a condom always, so no other way of getting it. Unfortunately the other party was going from one cock to another cock, so who knows who the original culprit was. I would say most hard-core swingers at onetime or another as had a STI. They are just not being honest.

Google NHS Swingers at risk of STI's

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Interesting thread x

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Interesting thread x

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I don't want to cause alarm, but this is interesting reading.

Types of HPV that affect the skin are transmitted through skin contact with an affected person; e.g. a simple shaking of hands. Types of HPV that affect the mouth and throat are transmitted through mouth-on-mouth kissing and oral sex. Genital HPV is generally transmitted through sexual contact. Genital HPV isn’t only present on the penis and vagina but all over the genital area, including the anus. The chances of catching genital HPV increases with your number of sexual partners. Since HPV is often symptomless you can have it for years without knowing. As such, if you have a long term partner, an HPV diagnosis doesn’t necessarily mean one of you has been unfaithful. The virus could easily have been dormant from before your relationship.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Is that the first time you’ve had a blow job ?

Dagenham

[Removed by poster at 15/09/19 23:23:03]

Dagenham

[Removed by poster at 15/09/19 23:22:06]

Dagenham

[Removed by poster at 15/09/19 23:22:18]

Dagenham

Sorry if you felt offensive. Not my intention at all.

As I mentioned, I might be paranoid. Not used to having multiple partners on same night and it might be the reason. Sorry once again.

Dagenham

What is the chance of getting an STI from oral sex without a condom? Has anyone experienced it before in the group ? Am I being paranoid ?

Is that the first time you’ve had a blow job ?

"

Nope. Definitely not. But with multiple people on the same night, yes..indeed.

Dagenham

Some people, are they for real???

He's asking for information, that's all. He's not being nasty about women. We're all at risk, otherwise why bother with condoms?"

Thank you very much for understanding. I really appreciate that.

Dagenham

Thanks everyone for sharing their inputs and experience.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Test frequently and regularly if active and as soon as you notice any symptoms immediately. Whether there is a probability of 1 msn in 10 million club visits getting oral, or 1 man in 1 trillion, it is not as important as just using common sense to have a good testing frequency. You'll likely usually be clear, though this is because most of us test when we are clear and continue with a frequent test routine. We all help each other this way, as it keeps infection rates down.

There's always a delay from catching something to when you get symptoms and when a test is able to show a result identifying what has been caught. But if I was concerned, I'd book an appointment or do an online test, via the post.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"

This - but be aware that you need to wait 2 weeks after the ‘event ‘ for the potential disease to show up.

Most regular swingers that I know (myself included) get checked out every 3-4 months and always use condoms for penetrative sex except with long-standing partners.

Unprotected oral is obviously a risk but it’s one that most swingers take.

When I go to the gum clinic I get swabbed orally, anally and vaginally - I’m also upfront about my swinging lifestyle and number of sexual partners etc.

I’ve met new swingers in their forties who’ve never used a condom. In my experience swingers are often more sexually aware/responsible than promiscuous non swingers.

Is it possible to get an sti from oral while wearing a condom

And here we now have people shaming others for wanting to take sexual health seriously...

By *enlandsoulmatesCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Saves us posting, 100% agree

Thread is almost a year old why resurrect it?

By *enlandsoulmatesCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

"Thread is almost a year old why resurrect it?"

Why reply then?

Oh I get it, just to moan

"Is it possible to get an sti from oral while wearing a condom

"

The short answer is yes it is - it's also possible to get an STI from full sex while wearing a condom - HPV (genital warts) and HSV (genital herpes) are two examples of STIs that can be transmitted by any kind of skin to skin contact even if wearing a condom.

Ultimately it's up to you to be as informed as you can about the various STIs, assess the risks of each one and based on those risks decide your comfort level and act responsibly by getting regularly tested.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You are being slightly paranoid, the risk of infection from oral is much lower and I've yet to see ANYONE use protection for oral.

Cal"

My friend works in a sex clinic and would strongly disagree with you.

No, you're not being paranoid. It's a perfectly normal and healthy thing to think about, and as many have answered already, it is possible to get an STI from all sexual contact, so it's down to whether you are happy to take the risk.

That said, I think the average horny male on the verge of receiving oral sex from two women probably won't waste too much time on risk analysis

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"There are risks. It's lower than sex but the risks are still there if the lady in question has gonnoreah in her throat.

Chlamydia isn't really passed orally. There have been rare cases of hiv and syphilis passed orally. If you get symptoms get checked out. If not then get checked out 2 weeks post event to check for Chlamydia and gonnoreah and 4 weeks post for blood borne viruses.

All sex poses a risk it's just how you manage it. If it leaves you this anxious invest in some flavoured condoms you can even get tropical flavours now. "

HIV from oral sex alone??....I don't think so.Have always been led to believe (from a Dr) that the natural acids in our mouths would kill it dead in its tracks ??

"There are risks. It's lower than sex but the risks are still there if the lady in question has gonnoreah in her throat.

All sex poses a risk it's just how you manage it. If it leaves you this anxious invest in some flavoured condoms you can even get tropical flavours now.

HIV from oral sex alone??....I don't think so.Have always been led to believe (from a Dr) that the natural acids in our mouths would kill it dead in its tracks ??"

From the NHS website:

Q. Can HIV be transmitted through oral sex?

A. Yes, but the risk is relatively low.

HIV from oral sex alone??....I don't think so.Have always been led to believe (from a Dr) that the natural acids in our mouths would kill it dead in its tracks ??"

You've been slightly misled there - while it's true the chances are very minimal of contraction of HIV through oral, it's not completely impossible, and it's stomach acids that tend to kill it off not saliva, although it does help minimise it - but if you have an open cut in your mouth (even a tiny one from teeth brushing) that could provide a route for it into the bloodstream.

Ultimately it's down to each of us as individuals to assess the risks and act accordingly.

For accurate and informative information about all STIs I'd recommend the SH:24 website at https://sh24.org.uk/ - where you can also (if covered by your area) order a free home testing kit

By *atexbisexTV/TS  over a year ago

Central London

Low risk isn't no risk. For me bareback sex is a no no for casual encounters, but in the past I picked up infections on two separate occasions through receiving oral without wearing a condom { chlamydia

in one case and gonorrhea in the other }

It's important to note that most people with oral gonorrhea don't have symptoms, so it's easily passed on by people who don't test regularly. Don't assume that everyone involved in this lifestyle bother to do that. It makes sense to test at least every 3 months if you regularly enjoy casual encounters

By *ivnvarCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Oral sex only reduces, and does not eliminate, the risk from STIs, like herpes, which can be spread from skin-to-skin contact, as well as other STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhoea.

If you are going to have oral sex, use a condom to cover the penis or a dam or cut-open condom to cover the vulva or anus to reduce the risk of infection.

However, condoms don't protect you from all STIs such as herpes, genital warts and syphilis which can be spread from skin-to-skin contact.

Yes,

What is the chance of getting an STI from oral sex without a condom? Has anyone experienced it before in the group ? Am I being paranoid ?I have caught Clamidyha many years ago from a blow job. I wear a condom always, so no other way of getting it. Unfortunately the other party was going from one cock to another cock, so who knows who the original culprit was. I would say most hard-core swingers at onetime or another as had a STI. They are just not being honest. "

I too caught Chlamydia once after an unprotected oral only exchange in a club with someone I hadn't met before.

So yes. It happens. Yes I worry about it happening again.

And yes when actively swinging I get tested every 3 months for peace of mind and to get prompt treatment IF I should pick up an infection.

» Add a new message to this topic