FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > voyerism..

voyerism..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are there any women or couples on here that find it a turn on if they catch a guy wanking,maybe in the woods or somewhere discreet.Would you watch till he finishes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sex offenders register you be going on

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"are there any women or couples on here that find it a turn on if they catch a guy wanking,maybe in the woods or somewhere discreet.Would you watch till he finishes?"

Its never a good idea in places children may play you have to ask ourself is it worth it and the truth is it isn't.

lol..I figured if its arranged or at local dogging spots then its expected

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

i would prob watch love seeing a guy wank off thats why i watch so many cams

there are a couple of spots near me in local woods where doggers and guys meet so assume if your there then you expect to see something.I never once mentioned in a puclic place or near where kids would be,pretty sure I said "in a discreet place".

"i would prob watch love seeing a guy wank off thats why i watch so many cams"

it would turn me on for a couple or a woman to watch me,on cam or in real life.Can just carry on walking if they don't like what they see

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"are there any women or couples on here that find it a turn on if they catch a guy wanking,maybe in the woods or somewhere discreet.Would you watch till he finishes?"

No we don't find it exciting at all.

There could be innocent people and children about.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

This is what sex offenders do. I would report to the police immediately. Involving innocent passersby in you sexual fantasies is what gives swinging a bad name.

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"are there any women or couples on here that find it a turn on if they catch a guy wanking,maybe in the woods or somewhere discreet.Would you watch till he finishes?

This is what sex offenders do. I would report to the police immediately. Involving innocent passersby in you sexual fantasies is what gives swinging a bad name."

True.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

we would watch as long as its not in a public place and as long as we don’t need to take any clothes off winter is coming lol

if its in a known local dogging spot then I don't see how its any different to a couple dogging?,wanking solo or fucking in a public place is the definition of dogging is it not?

good to know,and yep..winter is coming so trying to have all the outdoors fun I can now lol

"if its in a known local dogging spot then I don't see how its any different to a couple dogging?,wanking solo or fucking in a public place is the definition of dogging is it not? "

I'm sure local doggers are aware of dogging spots, doesn't mean people not involved in this lifestyle are also aware

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

I had an odd kink for being watched wanking. Dont know why but it makes me so horny.

so its ok for doggers to go there at the risk of getting caught by non-dogger public but its not ok for a single guy to go there with the intention of dogging?..please correct me if that's what you just said..no mention of being hippcratic in anyway like hahahahahahahah

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Sex offenders register you be going on "

Didn't you ask the same question a few weeks ago?

did I?..last question I asked on here was about bi-guys and couples I think??

sorry,you were replying to him not me lol,but yeah.With a name like FLASHER I think the hippocrite word springs up again as it awlays does on here

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

"Sex offenders register you be going on "

Cant help but read that in a Yoda voice

Mr.T

We would probably watch!

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

"Sex offenders register you be going on

Cant help but read that in a Yoda voice

Mr.T"

I can't help but add the word FOOL to the end of what you wrote. Mr T.

"so its ok for doggers to go there at the risk of getting caught by non-dogger public but its not ok for a single guy to go there with the intention of dogging?..please correct me if that's what you just said..no mention of being hippcratic in anyway like hahahahahahahah"

There's a difference between a pre arranged meet at a dogging spot and wanting someone non the wiser to 'catch you' wanking. Doesn't matter where it happens.

Also if you're in a dogging area there are signals people give to see if you're also there for the same reasn. They don't just see someone walking by and instantly whip their cock out.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We would probably watch if it was worth watching

Also at no point in your original post did you mention going to dogging spots, you said in the woods or somewere discrete. Doesn't matter how discrete, other people are entitled to go to that area without fear of seeing a naked man wanking.

By all means go dogging.Just don't go to the woods and get it out expecting posiive reactions from ladies walking by.

"Also at no point in your original post did you mention going to dogging spots, you said in the woods or somewere discrete. Doesn't matter how discrete, other people are entitled to go to that area without fear of seeing a naked man wanking.

By all means go dogging.Just don't go to the woods and get it out expecting posiive reactions from ladies walking by. "

At no point did he say he had actually done this or would do this. He only asked IF it happened would they watch.

"Also at no point in your original post did you mention going to dogging spots, you said in the woods or somewere discrete. Doesn't matter how discrete, other people are entitled to go to that area without fear of seeing a naked man wanking.

By all means go dogging.Just don't go to the woods and get it out expecting posiive reactions from ladies walking by.

At no point did he say he had actually done this or would do this. He only asked IF it happened would they watch. "

At no point did I say he had done it. He asked if it happened would you watch. He asked for opinions I gave him mine.

Love to watch

"if its in a known local dogging spot then I don't see how its any different to a couple dogging?,wanking solo or fucking in a public place is the definition of dogging is it not? "

Because it's illegal for a reason. When I was a kid a guy thought that it was ok to do this ... it wasn't, it's nasty and disgusting and am glad he got into trouble. Dogging spots are also usually public places too

We like to watch guys wank infront of Mildred but we only play openly at clubs or occasionally in the dunes on a nude beach

» Add a new message to this topic