FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys on the pole, Sexy or not?

Guys on the pole, Sexy or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkDesiresParties OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

As part of my manifesto for Prime Minister, I'm proposing a ban for all guys dancing on the pole in swinger's clubs!

It's not sexy or funny and can cause mental stress for people watching! Who agrees?

And how should we punish these individuals!

I look forward to your votes in the next election!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

I wholly disagree!!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I wholly disagree!! "

I wholly agree with you!

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

U have my vote

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Only sexy if they look like Magic Mike and perform to the same standard

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

No I like to see it what could be funnier than shaved balls getting friction burns from the metal pole.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my view an unforgivable crime of the male population. Impale him on said pole I say.

[Removed by poster at 22/09/19 14:03:28]

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"As part of my manifesto for Prime Minister, I'm proposing a ban for all guys dancing on the pole in swinger's clubs!

It's not sexy or funny and can cause mental stress for people watching! Who agrees?

And how should we punish these individuals!

I look forward to your votes in the next election! "

Disagree!! Xx

If done properly it’s amazing!! One of the best pole dancers I’ve ever seen is male. He has a strength and physique to make gym goers envious, is gorgeous too...so I say keep them on the pole! Fun is fun, poles are for everyone, and heck, a gorgeous ass strutting around a pole looks great whether it’s on a Male or a female x Viv x

London

The prison will be full when I gain power!

London

"If done properly it’s amazing!! One of the best pole dancers I’ve ever seen is male. He has a strength and physique to make gym goers envious, is gorgeous too...so I say keep them on the pole! Fun is fun, poles are for everyone, and heck, a gorgeous ass strutting around a pole looks great whether it’s on a Male or a female x Viv x"

Probation for you I see!!

"If done properly it’s amazing!! One of the best pole dancers I’ve ever seen is male. He has a strength and physique to make gym goers envious, is gorgeous too...so I say keep them on the pole! Fun is fun, poles are for everyone, and heck, a gorgeous ass strutting around a pole looks great whether it’s on a Male or a female x Viv x

Probation for you I see!! "

Haha, as long as Mr gets to dole out some sort of punishment, for my being so outspoken I get in trouble with the government, I’m fine with that. I’d deserve it.

Might join my mate on the pole as the ultimate act of defiance Not really, I’m crap, he’d show me up, haha xx

London

"If done properly it’s amazing!! One of the best pole dancers I’ve ever seen is male. He has a strength and physique to make gym goers envious, is gorgeous too...so I say keep them on the pole! Fun is fun, poles are for everyone, and heck, a gorgeous ass strutting around a pole looks great whether it’s on a Male or a female x Viv x

Haha, as long as Mr gets to dole out some sort of punishment, for my being so outspoken I get in trouble with the government, I’m fine with that. I’d deserve it.

Might join my mate on the pole as the ultimate act of defiance Not really, I’m crap, he’d show me up, haha xx"

Such defiance!!

Might join my mate on the pole as the ultimate act of defiance Not really, I’m crap, he’d show me up, haha xx

Such defiance!!

"

What can I say, I’m anti-establishment, unless it agrees with my way of thinking. I’m a part time, not very committed rebel, haha xx

London

Such defiance!!

What can I say, I’m anti-establishment, unless it agrees with my way of thinking. I’m a part time, not very committed rebel, haha xx"

Ok. How about if dudes required a license?

Such defiance!!

What can I say, I’m anti-establishment, unless it agrees with my way of thinking. I’m a part time, not very committed rebel, haha xx

"

The wicked person in me says yes, make them have a license, but I’m usually all for equality, so women would have to have one too, and women pay enough unfair taxes etc as it is.

This is difficult.

Think I’ll have to take a “free the pole for men” stand and take whatever punishment is dealt (and raise myself up as a martyr for the cause, haha) xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Watched a nude man at Chams on the pole, he was very good at it... but sexy, no. His girlfriend then used it, also nude, and both of us thought that very erotic.

London

"Watched a nude man at Chams on the pole, he was very good at it... but sexy, no. His girlfriend then used it, also nude, and both of us thought that very erotic. "

See! Men should use the pole in the gym for a workout! Fully clothed!

My policy stands!

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

"Only sexy if they look like Magic Mike and perform to the same standard "

Hell yes, he can come and dance for me... Second one I'd prefer him in that one

(titch)

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Search YouTube for 'Hamish McCann La Soiree'...it just might change your mind, OP!

London

"Search YouTube for 'Hamish McCann La Soiree'...it just might change your mind, OP!"

Crazy athletic and amazing! But like watching gymnastics to me! Incredible, but not sexy.

London

Such defiance!!

The wicked person in me says yes, make them have a license, but I’m usually all for equality, so women would have to have one too, and women pay enough unfair taxes etc as it is.

This is difficult.

Think I’ll have to take a “free the pole for men” stand and take whatever punishment is dealt (and raise myself up as a martyr for the cause, haha) xx"

Boo!

» Add a new message to this topic