FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wifes seduction

Wifes seduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewportbiguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport

Hi, has anyone ever arranged for someone they know to arrange to meet their wife or girlfriend with the objective of seducing her? She being unaware of the arrangement and never having met the potential seducer before.

If so how did you go about it and what was the outcome, did he/she seduce her, did she resist the temptation or did she tell you someone tried to pick her up? Maybe none of these outcomes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

As a couple trust and honesty is extremely important to our relationship.

Tricking a partner in such a way could have serious consequences for the couple. This is not something that we would do or advise people to try.

Playtime is for us as a couple, both with clear understanding of the situation and in agreement.

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"As a couple trust and honesty is extremely important to our relationship.

Tricking a partner in such a way could have serious consequences for the couple. This is not something that we would do or advise people to try.

Playtime is for us as a couple, both with clear understanding of the situation and in agreement.

"

We had the same sort of fantasy but with a women seducing the wife

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get the fantasy element fella but if she has no knowledge it could all go to shit in a handbag.

In reality its better left as a fantasy or let her in on the game plan its a bit disrespectful at best not doing so.

Swansea

We had the same sort of fantasy but with a women seducing the wife "

But the difference here is you have said "we had ...." it's a fantasy between you as a couple. Could be planned, agreed between you and shared after.

If my (her) integrity was tested or called in to question by my boyfriend via a set up situation I would be less than happy with him.

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

But the difference here is you have said "we had ...." it's a fantasy between you as a couple. Could be planned, agreed between you and shared after.

If my (her) integrity was tested or called in to question by my boyfriend via a set up situation I would be less than happy with him."

Yeah I see what you mean this could go tits up

Swansea

If my (her) integrity was tested or called in to question by my boyfriend via a set up situation I would be less than happy with him..

Yeah I see what you mean this could go tits up "

Swansea

This is the male half here. I totally understand the fantasy but as C said, it’s the doing it without the other partner knowing that’s likely to cause problems. If it is a fantasy you have discussed you can decide your boundaries and then set it up - she doesn’t need to know who/where/when provided you’re both happy with this. Obviously this leaves the possibility that some random hits on her and she goes along thinking it’s a scenario you’ve set up but I think if you’re both clear on the rules this could even end up a win/win situation?

We have discussed solo play - though not managed to try it yet but our golden rule is play is for both of us. If we ever play alone it will be in a scenario that the absent partner gets something from and gets to enjoy too if in a different way.

P

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

This sounds like one of those situations where a wife hires another woman to hit on her husband to see if he’ll stray.

If she’s unaware of your scheme and takes the “bait”, how will you feel?. It will demonstrate that she’s willing to cheat ( or not, depending on outcome).

If you are happy to get burned, by all means play with fire.

Just my take on it

» Add a new message to this topic