FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Daytime hotel rooms

Daytime hotel rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanted to know how widely used the facilities offered by DayUse.com are by the good folk on here?

For those not familiar, it’s the ability to book some hotel rooms during the day (usually 9-5) and availability varies from day to day but there are usually a few places to choose from in the area.

I’ve used them a few times in the past as a bed is usually more comfortable than a car seat but I’m keen to know what other forms of ‘protection’ Fabbers are using for daytime meets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmicRobMan  over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

I must check it out. Not necessarily for a meet but it would be handy after a long night shift. Of course I would never say no to bit of company.

Yeah, I must admit that I’ve used them for getting some work done in quiet when away on the road sometimes in the past.

Company always makes the day more interesting and justifies messing up the bed a little too haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve used it a few times for booking a day room to meet married women in. They love the naughty idea of being in a hotel room and wondering if the reception desk staff know what your up to. They can escape easier during the day, where as night time is generally not an option. As soon as they walk in to that room they let all their inhibitions go and do all the things that their husbands probably fantasise about them doing. I personally love the dayuse website!!

Totally agree - freedom and anonymity plus no worries about stray hairs in the bed

By *abybearandthebossCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

Dayuse works really well for a spontaneous day off, travelling to work and never getting there is so much fun. Xx

By *icknBrainCouple  over a year ago

Hyde

We've used the day rooms a fee times and it's such a good deal. I only found out about then a couple of months ago !! I used to book a room for the night and ask for an early check in and never stayed the night !!

I used the one at Newbury services a couple of times to meet a couple, nice swimming pool, sauna and steam room there too.

I would be nice to do that again if anyones available

Following this

I’ve got one sorted near Newport for tomorrow. Nice little catch up with an old friend whilst I’m in the area!

Can even get a bit of work done whilst waiting for her to arrive!

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

Love them

Best ones come with all day gym and spa access as well. Pamper day.

Never heard of this site, so for that alone thank you OP

Dayrooms are the best , you can book slots of 6 hours from just 25£. We used it few times and everyone knows it's used for fuck if it's a cpl .

"I’ve used it a few times for booking a day room to meet married women in. They love the naughty idea of being in a hotel room and wondering if the reception desk staff know what your up to. They can escape easier during the day, where as night time is generally not an option. As soon as they walk in to that room they let all their inhibitions go and do all the things that their husbands probably fantasise about them doing. I personally love the dayuse website!! "

This is sooooo true ....

"I’ve used it a few times for booking a day room to meet married women in. They love the naughty idea of being in a hotel room and wondering if the reception desk staff know what your up to. They can escape easier during the day, where as night time is generally not an option. As soon as they walk in to that room they let all their inhibitions go and do all the things that their husbands probably fantasise about them doing. I personally love the dayuse website!!

This is sooooo true ...."

Absolutely, can’t beat a bit of hotel naughtiness

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

A club that opens daytime is cheaper than a hotel

» Add a new message to this topic