FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > WHAT COUPLES WANT

WHAT COUPLES WANT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok this is a question for couple who share with single guys or girls. I would like to know what you deem as a brilliant meet. Not just code of conduct but more what makes a memorable meet for couples.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

no one thing makes a memorable meet.

just the fact all have enjoyed themselves would be enough. actually, have found that in meets we have had so far, its the fem part of the couple that has been a little reserved, whereas the male is gungho and well in to it.up for things. maybe it calls for a change of tac.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok this is a question for couple who share with single guys or girls. I would like to know what you deem as a brilliant meet. Not just code of conduct but more what makes a memorable meet for couples."

A variety of things and it varies for everyone.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"no one thing makes a memorable meet.

just the fact all have enjoyed themselves would be enough. actually, have found that in meets we have had so far, its the fem part of the couple that has been a little reserved, whereas the male is gungho and well in to it.up for things. maybe it calls for a change of tac."

I ve had a few couples where the male was very relaxed and well into it, the lady was very into it as wellas relaxed and flowed nicely. Recently had a couple where the female seemed a lot more relaxed and felt free to enjoy when only when her partner left the room for a bit, she reverted back to a slightly reserved mode again when he returned?? It was ever so suttle but i did pick on it.

By *ANWIDGESCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Answer to your question is FUN my friend.

We have two or three guys round quite regular and maybe another female if she is a handful but i am kind of liking this naughty bossy older lady kind of thing this year so i am keeping my eyes pealed.

Good conversation and personality above all else does it for us, yes we spend hours fucking her brains out but it's good to have a laugh between the rounds and a few drinks...

People who are hard work or couples like somebody mentioned where the female is not bothered and the guy is gungho is a massive turn off for us because it's obvious he is making her do it and that's not a stable foundation to swing-in time is goes tits up, seen it a lot.

She likes fit guys, and if they have cocks like elephants that's a bonus but she likes a nice face, and someone who is fun too which when you put it all together takes some time to find.

There are thousands of guys on hear, but only a handful that fall into the above for us so far, and the ones we know have become good friends.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Relaxation, friendliness, openness, no modesty, respect for others' limits and wishes, working on the other person's pleasure as well ass your own - and lots of good fucking!

What makes a memorable meet for couples. Is unique to each and every situation. The ability to interact and make people at ease, especially with yourself varies with every individual and situation. Respect, I suppose is the corner stone for us, the ability to initiate a conversation - helps, being able to listen - is a must. At the end of the day being comfortable with yourself and sensitive to other peoples feelings, needs and desires, will always stand you in good stead.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

For me, the best meets i've had (both with hubby and without) are the ones where it's just flowed with no particular effort.

"no one thing makes a memorable meet.

just the fact all have enjoyed themselves would be enough. actually, have found that in meets we have had so far, its the fem part of the couple that has been a little reserved, whereas the male is gungho and well in to it.up for things. maybe it calls for a change of tac.

I ve had a few couples where the male was very relaxed and well into it, the lady was very into it as wellas relaxed and flowed nicely. Recently had a couple where the female seemed a lot more relaxed and felt free to enjoy when only when her partner left the room for a bit, she reverted back to a slightly reserved mode again when he returned?? It was ever so suttle but i did pick on it."

ive picked up on thinsg like that too

I think its why a lot of couples prefer separate room fun as they feel they can let go better

» Add a new message to this topic