FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > nonconsentual

nonconsentual

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After being on gay meeting sites for many years we have all experienced the many dreamers and time wasters and i know from other girl friends we have all spent time showering,getting dressed and made up and gone out to meet the date that never turns up,Thats when i realised i was having much more success and fun from cruising,A girl soon gets to know the layby's and picnic sites where men gather looking for sex,Word gets around and truckers get to know the layby's where they are likely a girl or a gay man,I found that most men that visit these places seemed to be straight men who maybe were in a sexless marradge or single men that were shy and lacked confidence with women or henpecked men that liked to act out there aggression and fantasys on a sub girl.For me this meant danger and excitement, meeting in a dark wooded area with a stranger you have never met,would he be a meek loving man who wanted to kiss and fondle before easing me to my knees for me to take him in my mouth or would it be one of the rough abusive ones that will take me to a clearing,order me to get on all fours before lifting my skirt and mounting me,I have experienced them all and loved it,Recently i visited a lovely wooded picnic area in Norfolk,I arrived late afternoon,parked up,touched up my makeup and strolled into the woods, i heard two car doors open and close so i knew i was going to have company,reaching a small clearing with two picnic tables i stopped and sat,sure enough an elderly Gentleman joined me,While chatting he soon started to stroke my legs running his hands up and inside my panties,he unzipped and took out his cock and very poliely asked if i would suck him off,Of course that was why i was there,He lay back on the table and i bent forward and took him deep in my mouth,drawing all the way out and then back all the way, we were both enjoying it,him groaning and thrusting to meet my downward strokes,literally fucking my mouth,We hadn't noticed the other car driver approach A much younger well built man,,seeing the action he took his cock out and moved to the back of me,calling me a dirty whore,he lifted my skirt and pulled my panties to one side, i heared the sound of a condom being opened,No politeness from him,my cheeks were pulled apart and i was,with one hard push filled with a thick cock, his urgent thrusts were pushing me harder onto the cock filling my mouth,He felt so tight,thank goodness my cunt had been lubed earlier,after what seemed a long time with a huge groan the gentleman groaned and and filled my mouth with his seed,he remained in my mouth unable to move untill the man fucking me gave a final push and held my hips as he spunked inside me.We uncoupled.he removed the condom, threw it on the ground turned and left,The gentleman thanked me and we chatted a while before he departed,I returned to my car to freshen up, I stayed a couple of hours,returning to the woods where i sucked a couple of more men,It ws getting dark now and i decided to go home,Returning to my car i noticed a transit van parked behind me,I leaned against my car smoking a cigarette,as i don't smoke in the car,The two men from the van came up to speak, They were Polish work men, The elder one started groping up my skirt,feeling that i was still lubed. he said "You come in the van" I explained that i had to go,"No, We want to fuck"was their reply, i was gripped by both arms and bundled into the back of their van, by the time i was on my knee's the elder one had his track suit trowsers off, he was sporting a large cock that i knew would soon be inside me, I resigned myself to the fact and tried to get comfortable,the younger one was already getting his cock out to slide into my red lips,They were both very aroused and it wasn.t long before i was swallowing again.Yes.i had enjoyed it so i started to reach for my panties,Not yet i was told,They got in the front, chatting and smoking, my plea's went unheard,About half an hour later,they were ready for their second helpings,I knew i would be swallowing again,This time they were sated and i was permitted to leave minus my panties,They drove of laughing.Was it nonconsentual, i never asked for it but i must admit that i enjoyed it.,I don't know Cathy .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic