FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clitoral stimulation by mouth...

Clitoral stimulation by mouth...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can any ladies enlighten me....

I love giving oral sex and really enjoy doing it for ages. I hear all the right sounds coming from the lady whilst doing it and have found that the lady often climaxes a fair few times. My question is when being licked and sucked etc do ladies prefer the person to just concentrate on the clitoral area mostly or do you much prefer when all over is played with and teased. I am just trying to find the perfect balance for complete satisfaction with a view of being fairly competent in this area. I want to be fantastic at it to give ultimate pleasure. Would just like a womans take on it ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

My partner she loves it and I think that I am pretty good at it but like anything there is always room for improvement.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can any ladies enlighten me....

I love giving oral sex and really enjoy doing it for ages. I hear all the right sounds coming from the lady whilst doing it and have found that the lady often climaxes a fair few times. My question is when being licked and sucked etc do ladies prefer the person to just concentrate on the clitoral area mostly or do you much prefer when all over is played with and teased. I am just trying to find the perfect balance for complete satisfaction with a view of being fairly competent in this area. I want to be fantastic at it to give ultimate pleasure. Would just like a womans take on it ?? "

Does she say she comes a few times in one session?

For me, I like all of it played with as the nerve endings are not just in the clit....it builds it up better for me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like mostly on the clit, its nice all over to shart as a warm up but then just on the clit with a finger inside, not ramming fast, just gently massaging at the same time

Yes in the one session I love doing it and try to explore as much as possible to find sensitive area's that adds to her pleasure throughout...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yes in the one session I love doing it and try to explore as much as possible to find sensitive area's that adds to her pleasure throughout..."

Then if what you are saying is true, you can't be doing too bad.

As always, everyone likes different things, so what one likes the other might not....time to ask the person you are giving oral too

I have asked and she says that it is amazing but as you say what might be great for one is not for the other. Guess I am just trying to get a general jist of what women really like regards to that.

Clit's shaped like a wishbone, with two great legs down either side - stimulating it all over and the order in which you do it is very important - and loads of fun in experimenting too...

Wolf

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

When i have fucked every woman in the world i will come back and tell you

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

The whole area is lovely on the build up but then more concentrated on the clit - but not pressing down directly on it ... more 'around' the base if you know what I mean. I've heard of women having multiple orgasms in one session so I'm not doubting it for a moment but once I've climaxed, I really can't take any more stimulation on my clit - it tickles like mad and I just end up laughing.

Having something inside me as I cum intensifies it (finger, vib etc). God I just love oral!!!!

"i like mostly on the clit, its nice all over to shart as a warm up but then just on the clit with a finger inside, not ramming fast, just gently massaging at the same time "

» Add a new message to this topic