FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wanting advice on messages, just wondered what people look for in a message, what they don't like and what they find boring.

I'm always polite in my messages but alot just get deleted, wanted help improving my response rate thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

hi how are you...instant delete...

Read the profile, see how you fit it and briefly cover that in your opening message.

Humour helps and make sure it gives a sense of your personality.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

like you i am always polite and respectful,but i think particularly the ladies have loads of messages ,and there are too many to answer,so i guess the answer is perseverence and it will begin to happen.

We as a couple get so many emails from guys. Some are good which we normally reply to and some are just down right crap. As an example of one email we got " your Mrs has hot rack and I have a huge cock do you wanna play." Bearing in mind that both partners are reading the email the guy side of the relationship immediately says to me, " well he can fuck off."

It is about being respectful, Polite, making yourself sound like a good decent guy if you can make yourself sound like someone the male partner would perhaps have a beer with you are more likely to get a positive reply. Single ladies we can't comment on but as a couple we look for someone who does not think they are adonis nor so up themselves that they would prefer to fuck themselves in a mirror, with the largest cock in the world. Just being honest with you from our prospective hope it helps....

Thanks for the replies so far!

If messaging a couple I always say hello to both people and am never full of myself as I know I'm not the most amazing bloke in the world lol

I normally like the profile, hence why I message, let them know that, compliment the photos and let them know that I would like to get to know them better.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

First thing .... I want to know they have read my profile.

I tend to check their profile before reading their message, to see if they are the type of person I would message or want to message me.

Then I read the message and again look for signs they read my profile and why they chose to message me.

Generic shit (polite or not) don't grab me.

Humour and the fact that the message clearly shows that the person has read our profile .

We often look at the person before reading the message so your profile must be appealing too or we don't bother reading the message.

Any message clearly directed at the female is always ignored .

Hope this helps

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Main way to get a response I think is to show you've read the persons profile. Just commenting on the pics shows you've looked at them but nothing else.

I no longer answer emails when it's clear by what they've written, no matter how politey, that they havent read anything on my profile.

Ok thanks, guess I need to be abit more detailed about why I like the profile and try and lose some of the nicey nicey stuff, thanks again

Individuality and something unique to a person rather than scripted by others.

» Add a new message to this topic