FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bisexual on your Profile!

Bisexual on your Profile!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya all!!

I seem to be having a dilemma! Im a Bi-guy who loves to suck cock and take cum with another woman present.

Im ideally looking for a woman that loves Bi-Giys and cum.

However after many rejections and actually not having had a meet yet, I have been advised that the reason is I have Bisexual on my Profile and that I should change it to Straight, then bring it up once I get chatting...,

Really???

Is this right??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hiya all!!

I seem to be having a dilemma! Im a Bi-guy who loves to suck cock and take cum with another woman present.

However after many rejections and actually not having had a meet yet, I have been advised that the reason is I have Bisexual on my Profile and that I should change it to Straight, then bring it up once I get chatting...,

Really???

Is this right??"

Thats what I did when I had a single profile. Shame you cant have a status of orally bi as I dont think that would put so many folks off. Amazing how many straight couples that I meet where the husband started sucking me off

No you should be honest.

Thanks... I know what you mean!!

It's such a shame. Its the whole point of being on here, so I can be open about my sexuality and do things that I wouldn't normally be open about...

It kind of defeats the object...

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Being upfront should eventually mean you'll you'll find playmates.

Stick with it. It's your choice and take comfort in the fact that unlike others your conscience is clear and you're not deceiving anyone most importantly yourself.

It's a fact that many choose to hide from the offset. Although understandable it's still a pity.

It'll always perhaps be the case that for ladies it's acceptable but not so much for the guys.

On the flipside there are couples and single fems on here that welcome it.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Just keep it real matey... No point in changing it if that is how you feel. From mail that we have received from various sites, since we changed the profile (re-Bi-sex between males) we have come to the conclusion that a good many straight males may well be, but have no problems with a bit more than accidental contact!

I don't consider myself Bi or Bi-Curious although others might! But in the heat of the moment and all agreeing, who knows what may happen? I think the main aspect that stops males putting Bi or Curious is that while being OK with oral, they do not like the idea of taking it anally or snog another man!

Also, those who won't meet anyone who is Bi or Curious may have that preference in case someone see a validation and thinks he is "Gay"! Unlike womens Bi-sexual status, mens has always seemed to be linked with "Gay" and that just won't do! Good god! We are all MACHO!!!

Right circumstances and right people, would I suck a cock? Maybe, but I really don't know, but I am not closed to the idea.. We have no problem with Bi guys or TV's, TS's CD's or any one of the other labels we all love so much! Lets just make it fun!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"No you should be honest.

"

absolutely agree even though i hate 'lables'..

be yourself, yes some will not wish to meet you for their reasons..

but others will meet you 'as you are'..

I was advised to put bi on my profile instead of gay as it puts guys off. Why lie and pretend to be something your not. Im confident, comfortable and happy being gay, if anyone doesnt like it then thats up to them sings in monotone drone iam what iam

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"

... and some will actually prefer it

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

... and some will actually prefer it "

exactly

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

I agree you should be honest, that is you should choose whichever you know is the closest to which you know you are.

I say closest as I appreciate sexuality and sexual identity is actually a huge grey area for the majority of people and yet so many try to think in terms of black and white.

I ticked the bi box for many years as I tired from having the striaght/bi arguement with people who knew of me (and seemed to think they knew my thoughts feelings and desires better than me so it seems)... they insisted I was bi just because I have no quarms about a woman sticking her head between my legs in a 3some/group situation. Personally I know I am straight in terms of sexuality and sexual identity. I just think a tongue is a tongue when I'm in the right mood. I don't fancy women, I have no interest in meeting women on their own or me just playing with the woman.... I just don't freak out if one touches me. The problem then was with the bi box ticked everyone expected me to 'give' to women.... not happening!

So I changed my profile back to straight as I know that is what I am.

It is a shame there are so few options to choose from. If in your heart of hearts you know you are striaght with a orally playful twist, then tick the straight box and explain the rest.

Bollox to the narrow minded who think touching another man's cock makes you a raging homo... that's their problem not yours.

Just be true to yourself.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Hiya all!!

Really???

Is this right??"

For us, and other openly bi couples no...we hate guys who say they are bi but have straight on their profile. Not only does it stink of desperation (do anything to get a fuck) but we have no way of knowing if they are bi or just saying it to fuck me.

We want threesomes where everyone is interested in cock and pussy...not someone who gives a half hearted suck on kevs cock then ignores him.

However cant really comment on meeting single women,except to say being yourself in life is always a good idea.

Be honest. It's so important on a site like this.

It's a grey area for some but black and white for others. I can understand people want to have fun without having to explain themselves but it seems to lead to confusion in most cases. In fact, it's that confusion which has lead you to start this thread.

The reason why I feel it's important to try and identify sexual orientation is simply so you can enjoy yourself and be comfortable with anything that happens "in the heat of the moment." Also, it means nothing will surprise or potentially offend the people you're meeting.

You want to meet people who match your desires, not alter your profile so you match theirs. That's the one thing that annoys me on this site. I believe it's more about what you're looking for than what they're looking for.

Besides, there are a lot of people looking for Bi/Bi curious guys out there. Just have patience and have fun!

Just put what you want on your profile, not what other people advise. Its your fun, your sex, not theirs, so do what you want. I believe that goes for everything on this site, write what you want to say on a profile, display the pics you want, don't try and please others.

We are a straight couple but both of us have had orally bi experiences. If it feels right at the time and we want to, then we do things. We are not latent bisexuals, the OH is not secretly coverting cock, we are not in denial.

Our sexuality is not defined by what happens in a 10 minute play session.

If we ticked the bisexual box then we would get requests to play like that, and its not something we want to happen every time.

Therefore I will put what I like on my profile, to attract what I want. I care little about what others think I am, I'm not going to be mEeting them for sex so it has no bearing for me

I'd leave it at whatever you feel most comfortable with. Like everyone else has said, you'll loose some folks one way, and gain some in others. Hopefully the ones you'll gain will respect you for your honesty, the others who don't like it you can probably live without...

Wolf

Always think honesty is the best policy then the people who may want to meet have the choice to play or not to play, depending on their preferences.

Dishonesty can certainly put people off.

As a couple who consider ourselves to be straight (others may disagree), it does state on our profile that we have been known to play with others of the same sex on occasions.

Never change who you are for the sake of others.

Wish you luck OP xx

Definitely be honest - i am a bi guy and have met up with couples and singles and had a great time. You get some people who say they will not meet bi guys but thats their perogative and they aren't the sort of people that i would be interested in meeting. The fact of them saying that is honest and helpful as well.

hexham

"Definitely be honest - i am a bi guy and have met up with couples and singles and had a great time. You get some people who say they will not meet bi guys but thats their perogative and they aren't the sort of people that i would be interested in meeting. The fact of them saying that is honest and helpful as well."

Thanks all, some great comments and good advice here.

I have recently discovered all the good people hang out un the Forums!!!!

Awesome!!

Anyone interested in some Bi-Fun, drop me a message....

Mark xxxx

[Removed by poster at 05/04/12 12:20:43]

hexham

"Thanks all, some great comments and good advice here.

I have recently discovered all the good people hang out un the Forums!!!!

Awesome!!

Anyone interested in some Bi-Fun, drop me a message....

Mark xxxx"

Do you ever travel north

"Hiya all!!

Really???

Is this right??"

Advised by who?

Nothing wrong with being open and hoest and clearly stating your likes and boundaries in your profile text. Works for me and so far i've had no negative messages/responses - if people say no thanks then that's fine - and those that expect more than i'm into will get a polite message saying the same!

Good luck!

"Just keep it real matey... No point in changing it if that is how you feel. From mail that we have received from various sites, since we changed the profile (re-Bi-sex between males) we have come to the conclusion that a good many straight males may well be, but have no problems with a bit more than accidental contact!

I don't consider myself Bi or Bi-Curious although others might! But in the heat of the moment and all agreeing, who knows what may happen? I think the main aspect that stops males putting Bi or Curious is that while being OK with oral, they do not like the idea of taking it anally or snog another man!

Also, those who won't meet anyone who is Bi or Curious may have that preference in case someone see a validation and thinks he is "Gay"! Unlike womens Bi-sexual status, mens has always seemed to be linked with "Gay" and that just won't do! Good god! We are all MACHO!!!

Right circumstances and right people, would I suck a cock? Maybe, but I really don't know, but I am not closed to the idea.. We have no problem with Bi guys or TV's, TS's CD's or any one of the other labels we all love so much! Lets just make it fun!

"

I agree with you, I've not tried it yet and believe everyone should enjoy each other. I know how it makes me feel when I think about it. With the right people and I felt comfortable I wouldn't have a problem.

Before taking a major break from meets I had no straights on my profile.

Amazing how many guys have straight up just so women will meet them, if you are genuinely bisexual most people can tell anyway.

However I do not meet anyone who cannot be honest with themselves or anyone else about their sexuality.

It's all about quality not quantity, yes if you put straight you will get more chances to meet straight/bifem couples who don't meet openly bi guys, but I'd rather be honest about my sexuality, we are both bi, and into most things sexually, I can and have been involve in threesomes where I have played straight, just because I'm Bi doesn't mean I'm going to jump on a guy who doesn't want it. I think couples who say they don't meet bu guys usually have a guy who's not that comfortable with their sexuality.

We specify bi guys with Bi on their profile as fed of of guys saying they are bi just to try and sleep with my other half.

What really does my head in is guys saying they can "play bi if required". No we want people who want what we want so we can all have mutual fun.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Before taking a major break from meets I had no straights on my profile.

Amazing how many guys have straight up just so women will meet them, if you are genuinely bisexual most people can tell anyway.

However I do not meet anyone who cannot be honest with themselves or anyone else about their sexuality."

I see what you are saying and broadly agree, but where does that leave people like us?

Les is not Bi and she is no longer curious as she has played. But in the right circumstances, she will be a full and active partner for another woman.

Pete (me ) is not Bi and not even curious! Not played same sex as of yet, but in a mix and the heat of the moment... If someone wants to blow me, that's ok and if it feels right and I blow him, that is OK to..

We are both primarily straight, but we are both Bi-Friendly! Stuck in the middle like Billy-no-mates! Where do we fit in???

also dont discount people often will say reasons that are out of your control and can only result in the answer "ok fair play" as a polite way to reject someone they maybe not attracted or interested in.

so they might see your profile and think not for us, spot that your bi and say sorry not into bi guys when really they might still give them a chance and not be bothered, but its a easy way to reject someone without hurting their feelings

i do similar thing on dating site sometimes, if someone messages and they defintitly a massive no then i look for something harmless on their profile like have pets or dont want childen and will tell them they seem like a lovely lass but i want kids so dont think things could work, or failing that im massivly alergic to what ever pet they have!

and usually they go away feeling a bit better that at least someones not been ignorant and ignored or said the real reason and hurt their feelings about something maybe they senstive about already or been cruel to them.

couples and women although yeah they are some that dont do bi people, they are alot who dont mind even if they have no bi intentions with you.

but anyones a fool if they believe the reason why everytime they been rejected by someone when trying to get with them on here or in the real world. people lie to make things less akward as possible sometimes!

"For us, and other openly bi couples no...we hate guys who say they are bi but have straight on their profile. Not only does it stink of desperation (do anything to get a fuck) but we have no way of knowing if they are bi or just saying it to fuck me.

We want threesomes where everyone is interested in cock and pussy...not someone who gives a half hearted suck on kevs cock then ignores him.

However cant really comment on meeting single women,except to say being yourself in life is always a good idea."

Here, here............ so many messages from straight guys who think nothing of msging us and when we say no thanks we don't want straight then do their best to convince us they are bi...... put it on your profile, tell everyone....... for us we would prefer to see bi or curious on the profile instead of a face pic, that can be sent after contact has been made xx

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

Be honest - we have messages from straight single guys who tell us that they really are bi (and they go straight in the bin - if you cannot be honest about your sexuality on a swingers site where can you. Yes you might get ignored by some straight couples - but then are the couples you are interested in anyway.

We will not meet single guys who claim to be bi but have straight on their profile, in our experience if you can't be honest about sexuality on a swingers profile what's the chance of being honest about the important things??

Go with honesty, it pays!

i think the vast majority agree it best to be as honest as possible. Labels are very general tho. Hard to distinguish between bi and bi curious as it diferent to each reader. Ive had cpls say no because of my bi side but even some 'straight' couples like bi guys too cos often he curious too. The bi tag has led to more positives then negatives.

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Try putting a bit more info in your profile to that effect. I'm orally bi and will go further in the right circumstances. I played as a single bi guy before meeting my better half and never had a problem with meets - the couples and other singles knew exactly what I would do and everyone was happy

You've got a great body and the only thing that would put us off about you is the fact that you're a smoker...

I'm not put off by bi men but I don't do smokers

"also dont discount people often will say reasons that are out of your control and can only result in the answer "ok fair play" as a polite way to reject someone they maybe not attracted or interested in.

so they might see your profile and think not for us, spot that your bi and say sorry not into bi guys when really they might still give them a chance and not be bothered, but its a easy way to reject someone without hurting their feelings

i do similar thing on dating site sometimes, if someone messages and they defintitly a massive no then i look for something harmless on their profile like have pets or dont want childen and will tell them they seem like a lovely lass but i want kids so dont think things could work, or failing that im massivly alergic to what ever pet they have!

and usually they go away feeling a bit better that at least someones not been ignorant and ignored or said the real reason and hurt their feelings about something maybe they senstive about already or been cruel to them.

icouples and women although yeah they are some that dont do bi people, they are alot who dont mind even if they have no bi intentions with you.

but anyones a fool if they believe the reason why everytime they been rejected by someone when trying to get with them on here or in the real world. people lie to make things less akward as possible sometimes! "

You rock!! What a brilliant thing to do! I usually use distance as an excuse for similar reasons. Oooh I want you!

no be upfront , i am str8 and would be mortified if a man who was str8 said he wanted to suck me or him,if you are honest all parties know wher you stand.

Have you considered changing your status to single female. Probably get a few replies. Lol.

Joking, joking ok!!

One of the reasons we blocked single guys was because of questions like this.

There are that many liars that we just couldn't be arsed to sort the wheat from the chaff.

And before anyone says that couples can lie too, yes we do know that but it seems a lot more prolific among single guys, maybe because they're more desperate for a sex than guys who are part of a couple.

To the O.P, just be honest, that way you'll get respect as well as meet the people you really want to.

XXXX

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Be honest, less chance of a smack in the mouth ....ok ok a bit harsh, but if we met a guy who said he was straight and we then found out he was bi and more interested in Paul it would mean a very quick exit for him.

You are what you are and there are plenty of people on here who would like you for who you are. Don't pretend!

Kazx

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

To be honest I haven't read every post in the this thread so I apologise if I'm just repeating a point...

We actively seek bi-males for MFM If we get a PM from a 'straight' profile with the classic 'I'm bi' PM then its a no-go for us. Fact is, one claim or the other is a lie... not the best start is it?

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

AND...

If someone doesn't want to meet either one or both of us because we are or can be bi (yes bi means we enjoy straight sex too) then to be quite frank, I don't think we want to meet them, so nothing lost

Bi means you can enjoy straight sex too. But if you put bi on your profile most straight women will be turned off and refuse a meet. If you put straight, bi women/couples won't be interested. It's a lose-lose situation if you are mainly 'straight' yet not averse to a little extra fun from time to time.

"Bi means you can enjoy straight sex too. But if you put bi on your profile most straight women will be turned off and refuse a meet. If you put straight, bi women/couples won't be interested. It's a lose-lose situation if you are mainly 'straight' yet not averse to a little extra fun from time to time. "

hexham

"Bi means you can enjoy straight sex too. But if you put bi on your profile most straight women will be turned off and refuse a meet. If you put straight, bi women/couples won't be interested. It's a lose-lose situation if you are mainly 'straight' yet not averse to a little extra fun from time to time. "

Plenty of straight women i know prefer bi men, others dont mind. Yes some are bothered ( a minority in my experience), but why deceive them?

hexham

"AND...

If someone doesn't want to meet either one or both of us because we are or can be bi (yes bi means we enjoy straight sex too) then to be quite frank, I don't think we want to meet them, so nothing lost"

No time for small minds here either...

hexham

"Be honest, less chance of a smack in the mouth ....ok ok a bit harsh, but if we met a guy who said he was straight and we then found out he was bi and more interested in Paul it would mean a very quick exit for him.

You are what you are and there are plenty of people on here who would like you for who you are. Don't pretend!

Kazx"

Why would bi mean he was more interested in paul...it means likes both sexes....i have never had a couple to refuse to meet me because they assume a bi fem doesnt want cock and pussy

"Be honest, less chance of a smack in the mouth ....ok ok a bit harsh, but if we met a guy who said he was straight and we then found out he was bi and more interested in Paul it would mean a very quick exit for him.

Kazx

Why would bi mean he was more interested in paul...it means likes both sexes....i have never had a couple to refuse to meet me because they assume a bi fem doesnt want cock and pussy "

Because bi people are actually gay and can't help throwing themselves at members of the same sex. Bi men want to fuck every single man they meet. No man is safe!!!!

Bi women are straight but just haven't met the right man yet...

(I'm joing by the way. Just think some people are funny that they think all bi or gay people will automatically fancy them. )

hexham

Kazx

Why would bi mean he was more interested in paul...it means likes both sexes....i have never had a couple to refuse to meet me because they assume a bi fem doesnt want cock and pussy

Because bi people are actually gay and can't help throwing themselves at members of the same sex. Bi men want to fuck every single man they meet. No man is safe!!!!

Bi women are straight but just haven't met the right man yet...

(I'm joing by the way. Just think some people are funny that they think all bi or gay people will automatically fancy them. )"

yeah..bi male equals gay slut who wants every man...bi female means wants to lick pussy to please her man ...

"

(I'm joing by the way. Just think some people are funny that they think all bi or gay people will automatically fancy them. )"

You may be joking in your quote but its a sad fact indeed that most couples where their male partner is actually straight, will think he will get jumped at the first opportunity, I've met a few straight couples in my time and as long as your honest from the start, you cant go wrong, yes, 99% of your messages will get deleted but thats just the way it is, stay true to yourself, if people don't like what they see in your profile then its no point trying to start a conversation with them, those who do enjoy bi men and believe me they are out there, will find you.

Telling lies gets you nowhere.

Hope your luck turns soon

"

I see what you are saying and broadly agree, but where does that leave people like us?

Les is not Bi and she is no longer curious as she has played. But in the right circumstances, she will be a full and active partner for another woman.

Pete (me ) is not Bi and not even curious! Not played same sex as of yet, but in a mix and the heat of the moment... If someone wants to blow me, that's ok and if it feels right and I blow him, that is OK to..

We are both primarily straight, but we are both Bi-Friendly! Stuck in the middle like Billy-no-mates! Where do we fit in??? "

Totally agree.

We are all adults looking for a bit of fun so in the right circumstances/mood, why not

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Its called choice....

We prefer straight people... we don't think that everyone who is bi will jump on the nearest person at all and that is always the stock answer that goes around when we prefer to exercise that choice, and quite frankly find that rather insulting that people would think we think that when they don't even know us! If people are honest in their profile they will find the RIGHT people for them and not waste their time trying to dupe others.

I must be in the minority. I activly look for bi on a guys profile.

1. When I play alone bi guys seem to be more relaxed and kinky

2. It shows they are honest about their sexuality

3. It saves time emailing asking if they have a bi side

4. My partner is bi and we specifically look for bi guys

So yes it may put some people off but would you really want to play with these people?

I say be true to yourself and honest. That way you will get quality meets.

Good Luck xxx

Suki and Brian xx

"I must be in the minority. I activly look for bi on a guys profile.

1. When I play alone bi guys seem to be more relaxed and kinky

2. It shows they are honest about their sexuality

3. It saves time emailing asking if they have a bi side

4. My partner is bi and we specifically look for bi guys

So yes it may put some people off but would you really want to play with these people?

I say be true to yourself and honest. That way you will get quality meets.

Good Luck xxx

Suki and Brian xx"

i feel the same bi guys have nothing to hide are more open and honist and double the fun

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Puts tongue firmly in cheek: Does it matter you’re a single man and will get ignored whatever your profile says, well unless you can convince people your Brad Pitt.

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

"i feel the same bi guys have nothing to hide are more open and honist and double the fun"

I agree

I actively look for bi on a couple's profile, so much more fun when everyone is playing together. If you don't put "bi" on your own profile the chances of genuinely bi couples contacting you are not good. Always open to offers...West Midlands or London

» Add a new message to this topic