FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Free Lingerie

Free Lingerie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittenandthepirate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I keep seeing status's about people who have been given free lingerie in return for sending pics of themselves in it, to the guy or girl who bought it for them.

My question is this; where's my free lingerie? I'd look great in a skimpy thong (much better than Rachel), let's make this happen! haha

Craig x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I keep seeing status's about people who have been given free lingerie in return for sending pics of themselves in it, to the guy or girl who bought it for them.

My question is this; where's my free lingerie? I'd look great in a skimpy thong (much better than Rachel), let's make this happen! haha

Craig x"

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ah go on then I'll send you my laddered holdups, not much good for robbing banks anymore as they all recognise me now!

"I keep seeing status's about people who have been given free lingerie in return for sending pics of themselves in it, to the guy or girl who bought it for them.

Craig x"

I just received a free norti outfit from my lovehoney wishlist from a guy who asked nothing of me - not even a pic and I'd never even messaged him before, so it does happen sometimes!

"

I just received a free norti outfit from my lovehoney wishlist from a guy who asked nothing of me - not even a pic and I'd never even messaged him before, so it does happen sometimes!"

I never do these wishlists in case that happens.. I have thrown underwear back at a guy before too.. lol

Master thinks I am being silly, but I wont accept any gifts from meets at all.. Even the ones that just want to send me stuff because they have liked my photos.

cali

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Craig x

I just received a free norti outfit from my lovehoney wishlist from a guy who asked nothing of me - not even a pic and I'd never even messaged him before, so it does happen sometimes!"

Perhaps I am being a bit thick here but how does someone you have never spoken to, know what's on your wishlist?

By *ush_tushWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Craig x

kin ell, can I get a wish list?

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

**Scuttles off to LH to make up a wishlist**

Manchester

"I just received a free norti outfit from my lovehoney wishlist from a guy who asked nothing of me - not even a pic and I'd never even messaged him before, so it does happen sometimes!"

What's his username? haha

Cali- I can see why you might not want to, but at the same time some of us are unashamed student scroungers :P x

am I being thick or something. but surely to receive gifts off someone you do not meet then they would need your address

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

We could always meet wherever you say?

Would people seriously let strangers buy outfits / lingerie for them and believe there would be no expectation or comeback?

I wouldn't ever allow a meet to buy me anything. I have had people message asking if they can send me corsets and dressing up outfits. I never respond. Thankfully I can earn my own money and buy what I want from that, I'm not a charity case for anonymous men

Manchester

"Would people seriously let strangers buy outfits / lingerie for them and believe there would be no expectation or comeback?

I wouldn't ever allow a meet to buy me anything. I have had people message asking if they can send me corsets and dressing up outfits. I never respond. Thankfully I can earn my own money and buy what I want from that, I'm not a charity case for anonymous men"

Mrs B have got very lucky there. That surprised me too. Normally (from what i hear in the forums) the deal is you get free stuff, they get pics of you in the free stuff.

The useful thing about living on campus is an anonymous address

"am I being thick or something. but surely to receive gifts off someone you do not meet then they would need your address "

Glad it's not just me

"Would people seriously let strangers buy outfits / lingerie for them and believe there would be no expectation or comeback?

I wouldn't ever allow a meet to buy me anything. I have had people message asking if they can send me corsets and dressing up outfits. I never respond. Thankfully I can earn my own money and buy what I want from that, I'm not a charity case for anonymous men"

Not that I have any offers to buy me any outfits..lol

"am I being thick or something. but surely to receive gifts off someone you do not meet then they would need your address "

I think wish lists enable people to just buy it and the company sends them out.

Cali

I think I'll set up a wishlist as long as the lingerie comes with a girlie attached...

...that kind of charity would be wonderful!

Wolf

Free undies??

How do i sign up??! lol

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

We meet a guy regular who brings new undies and wine every time he comes to the house

xx

Craig x

I just received a free norti outfit from my lovehoney wishlist from a guy who asked nothing of me - not even a pic and I'd never even messaged him before, so it does happen sometimes!

Perhaps I am being a bit thick here but how does someone you have never spoken to, know what's on your wishlist?"

you just do it all on lovehoney, names and address aren't even needed.

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

Free Lingerie YES PLEASE

» Add a new message to this topic