FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > first time trying cock

first time trying cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had a fantasy for cock for a long while but dont find men attractive, is this odd ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where do you want the cock - and its the cock your after, you do not have to fancy the wearer!

i find men atractive and love cock ,but it all started in my teens when it was just cok i found interesting

I sen some men who are attractive I hate them!!

"had a fantasy for cock for a long while but dont find men attractive, is this odd ?"

Bit like a curious itch you need to scratch? You look and wonder if it's something you're missing out on?

No nothing odd in that at all... there's only one way to find out...

Wolf

"had a fantasy for cock for a long while but dont find men attractive, is this odd ?"

Its more normal than you think mate I dont fancy men but love sucking cock xxx him xxx

most men I know who actually class themselves as bi do not find men attractive but they love cock

you do realise that by saying you fancy some cock but you don't fancy men will be seen as an open invitation to every ugly fucker within 50 miles of york to come get his knob sucked ?

I agree completely. I've been 'experimenting' for a while now and it turns out I love sucking cock, enjoy getting fucked but am not really attracted to the guy the cock is attached to.

Nothing wrong with having a go and seeing how you feel. Worst case scenario, you decide it's not your cup of tea and don't do it again.

"I agree completely. I've been 'experimenting' for a while now and it turns out I love sucking cock, enjoy getting fucked but am not really attracted to the guy the cock is attached to.

Nothing wrong with having a go and seeing how you feel. Worst case scenario, you decide it's not your cup of tea and don't do it again."

odd phenomenon isn't it. I am attracted to women, very much, if I wasn't I would not want to have sex with a fem at all.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Nothing at all wrong with having a play. If you like it, great, if you don't then put it down to experience and carry on as before. My first time with a cock was one of those try anything once moments that I then happened to really enjoy..

By *sa fun bradfordMan  over a year ago

bradford/leeds

I have had some fun with another cock along time ago in my early teens and would be happy to join another couple and have some more fun sometime soon if any couples are interested please say hello x

Nothing unusual at all OP. I'm listed on here as being bi but don't find men attractive in the least, however I don't mind a little bit of cock fun from time to time.

I don't walk along the street and say, "Phwoarrrr that bloke is fit" as I would if I saw a tasty female with micro shorts and black tights underneath, but in the right situation a little bit of cock fun is nice

Have to agree here I don't find I'm attracted to men at all but love the sexual side of it all.especially 3sums or more sums

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"most men I know who actually class themselves as bi do not find men attractive but they love cock"

I don't consider myself bi in any way (although life would be more fun if otherwise). Sucking another guy off is somehting i've tried once and was actually quite fun. It was a massive turn off when he tried to do the same back though.

I think there's a big separation between seeing a cock as a thing to play with and seeing it as a part of a man.

Craig x

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"most men I know who actually class themselves as bi do not find men attractive but they love cock

I don't consider myself bi in any way (although life would be more fun if otherwise). Sucking another guy off is somehting i've tried once and was actually quite fun. It was a massive turn off when he tried to do the same back though.

I think there's a big separation between seeing a cock as a thing to play with and seeing it as a part of a man.

Craig x"

On a similar note, Rach wants to add that outside of the bedroom she has no attraction to other women. Whatever feels good though eh?

Craig x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks everyone, wish i had the guts like i do after a few drinks all the time could never plan anything like this and follow thought, would like to meet where the option is there if i felt it right though. any offers lol xxx

I totally agree with all of the above don't do the phowrrr thing With men as i do with a lovely girl but I do wen I see a nice cock n love to suck it n play with it and on ocasion get fucked

Like a lot of folk who've already posted here, I don't find men in the slightest bit attractive, and am not interested in going looking for male action.

However, as part of a threesome it just seem natural to play with whatever comes to hand Obviously while sticking to any pre-agreed boundaries.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I love cock, but like a lot of other peeps aren't that attracted to blokes. However, I am out off by blokes who I'm not attracted to, though

I'm the same I love sucking cock and riding cock but not attracted to men I would like to find a convincing tv to Fuck me

» Add a new message to this topic