FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Singles Who Only Meet Singles

Singles Who Only Meet Singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What initially attracted you to Fab?

Did you initially meet couples and become disillusioned?

Did you used to be part of a swinging couple?

Or have couples just never been your thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

couples n groups arnt my thing, am straight and have no interest in fem play, so its just single guys for me please

"What initially attracted you to Fab?

Or have couples just never been your thing?"

never tried with a couple but always looking to try new things

joined fab to meet men, have met couples, on here but didnt work out very well.

Originally, NSA...

No

Yes

Not really!

never tried with a couple but always looking to try new things"

mmf is great fun with wright couple

2nd bit. Plus im a horny little bugger with a high sex drive so it was a perfect means to an end I spose

I was part of a couple on here in 2010 after break up I left but came back just before new year. I'm 100% straight so not interested in couples.

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

Originally joined as a single - just met single guys as that is all I was interested in.

Then a guy I met brought another woman with him on a meet (I was aware he was doing it - I was going through a Dom/sub phase)I started meeting couples as well as singles (still more singles at this point)

Then I became part of a couple and so to be fair to both of us, we only meet couples now. It's very rare I meet singles now but doesn't top me fancying them

"What initially attracted you to Fab?"

I was single, and a friend told me I needed to get laid. Played around on cam in the chat and started exploring my sexual kinks a bit more

"Did you initially meet couples and become disillusioned?"

I'm fairly confident in my sexual abilities with men, but for some reason couples and other women intimidate me, so to get 'started' it was just easier to meet single men

"Did you used to be part of a swinging couple?"

Nope

"Or have couples just never been your thing?"
Totally my thing, just find it more...awkward to arrange/find a couple where I have chemistry and attraction with both parts of the couple. I am somewhat picky

i joined fab with my ex husband, we used to meet couples together as it gave us both what we was after, but we also used to meet single guys, even as a couple i prefered meeting single, we had a few problems with couples but never had a problem with guys, so when i became single i decided to just meet single guys as meets with them was always easier, having problems with couples when your another couple is fine as you have each other for moral suppoer i didnt facing facing it alone

I was introduced to it by a guy I met from another site, and as a singleton with a high sex drive I figured I'd take advantage of it!

I have recently become part of a swinging couple with a guy I met on here and we have played with one or two couples and it has been fun, but I'm still very new to it.

Maybe one day I'll meet couples alone, but at the minute that's a bit daunting for me as I'm still in the 'curious' phase when it comes to a few things and having him there helps me feel less pressured...plus it's a lot of fun sharing exploring with someone else x

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 09/04/12 16:09:29]

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

Was on a meet from another site and was told i had to join thi site (if your reading thank you so much)

Nope ain't meet a couple yet but i would like to questions is will i do it more then once??

Nope but i would like to be part of one for partys/clubs etc...

Don't know untill i try but would only be interested in the female half tho

[Removed by poster at 09/04/12 16:18:45]

It was 1/8 the price of AFF with half the fake profiles

Always set out to have sex in threesomes or moresomes so couples were an obvious target for me and still are. Have had meets with single women but they generally want another cock there which is cool with me.

No

The right couple meet has proved some of the best sex ive ever had without doubt.

Do many straight single fems meet couples?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Do many straight single fems meet couples?"

Yes occasionally

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm not averse to meeting couples. Unfortunately couples tend not to want to play with me, so I gave up looking. Single guys and groups fulfil my needs anyway.

Started off as a single who meets singles only and have continued to do so except for a brief period of time when I was playing exclusively with just one person.

always been a single looking for singles, MM couples, groups, sometimes couples if i click with both (very rare tbh)

Started off as a single bi fem, and was happy to meet couples - I met quite a few.

But I found that instead of having twice the fun, I just ended up having to divide my attention between two people, which meant that neither side was satisfying for me...

On top of which, few couples have an equal desire or pace - and sometimes it's the guy pushing his fem partner to do things, which just doesn't feel nice at all....

A few have been fabulous, but they're in the minority.

I'm not asking for perfection - just an enjoyable time!

The end came for me when I was with a married couple, kissing and cuddling with her while he was trying desperately to stick it in anywhere that he could, and she whispered in my ear "If I leave him, can I come and live with you?"....

So now it's strictly singles for me - and that pretty much means single women, so sorry to everybody else but it's a no thanks unless you really interest me for some other reason.....

"The end came for me when I was with a married couple, kissing and cuddling with her while he was trying desperately to stick it in anywhere that he could, and she whispered in my ear "If I leave him, can I come and live with you?"...."

Oh my!! Can understand now why there are so many bi-women on here and so many bi-fem couples who can never seem to find one to play with!! x

"The end came for me when I was with a married couple, kissing and cuddling with her while he was trying desperately to stick it in anywhere that he could, and she whispered in my ear "If I leave him, can I come and live with you?"....

Oh my!! Can understand now why there are so many bi-women on here and so many bi-fem couples who can never seem to find one to play with!! x"

Thanks Goldi - yes, there's quite a few of us bi women on here who are now less bi and more les!

And some of us are quietly having fun with each other and nobody else needs to know...

I've spoken to a lot of other women on here, and it seems that my experience and viewpoint is not at all unusual.

It's a shame, 'cos I would have liked the 3- or more-somes to have been good (most I had was an FFMMM).

What do other people think that have tried meeting couples? It must work OK for some, surely?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"What do other people think that have tried meeting couples? It must work OK for some, surely?

"

I have had three very good experiences with couples, but surpsisingly only one couple was a couple. The other two were fuckbuddies who got together for meets. Not sure if thats a factor.

Where I fail dismally is at clubs. The men seem to be very interested, but after a hurried whispering chat with their other halves the interest wanes and they go off to do whatever it is they do. I am aware that women in a couple have the final say, and I would never assume that I am the last word in sexiness, but I do wonder why so many couples state they are looking for single bi females then, when there is one available, they are suddenly not. Its a mystery to me!

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

joined here on day one of this site, after the old school moved around after a free site became a pay site.

usually a single for single type but have met couples and will continue to keep an open mind to new and exciting opportunities.

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

I've no interest in women so have never met a mf couple - doesn't interest me ! After a couple of years of ' swinging ' i know what turns me on and what i what - cock cock and more cock hehe x

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

[Removed by poster at 09/04/12 22:54:45]

"What do other people think that have tried meeting couples? It must work OK for some, surely?

I have had three very good experiences with couples, but surpsisingly only one couple was a couple. The other two were fuckbuddies who got together for meets. Not sure if thats a factor.

"

Guess it really does depend on the couple and whether they are on here to enjoy the fun together or to escape each other for a short while!! I would imagine the vast majority of couples are on here for mutual pleasure and enjoyment and to expand on their sex life, but there will be some that think it is a way to fix a damaged relationship, or 'cheat with consent'

"What initially attracted you to Fab? "

Through mutual friends on the BDSM scene, I met a couple of guys who have been swinging for years, the sex was great and I though...hmmm where can I find more of this?

"Did you initially meet couples and become disillusioned? "

I never looked for couples because I'm not bi. But one playmate suggested us meeting up with a couple he knew, she is also not bi. I think because neither of us really knew what we were up to, the pressure was off and we actually had a really great time the four of us.

"Did you used to be part of a swinging couple? "

nope

"have couples just never been your thing?"

See above the above

A chance to make friends with benefits and have fun. (When we have the time)

"Did you initially meet couples and become disillusioned?"
Not met a couple yet but open to it.

"Did you used to be part of a swinging couple?"
Nope. Loner here! lol

"Or have couples just never been your thing?"
Only spoken with one nice couple since I've been here. I'm interested in meeting a couple but found many to be too pushy or downright rude!

Forum Mod

Someone please teach me how to do that muliple quote thing!! been here yrs and dont know how to do it

"Someone please teach me how to do that muliple quote thing!! been here yrs and dont know how to do it "

Just need to copy and paste the quote bits before and after each section the brackets quote at the start and the brackets /quote at the end

"Someone please teach me how to do that muliple quote thing!! been here yrs and dont know how to do it "

When you click on the quote button the text appears in your text box it starts with

[ quote ] and ends with [ /quote ]

Hightlight the one at the start and 'copy' then paste it at the beginning of each line you want toquote seperately. Then do the same with the ending and put that at the end of each line you want to quote seperately.

Then put your own text in between each quote

Forum Mod

Thank you love you all xx

copy one of the quote and then click reply with quote thing on the other

then paste the copied quote and embrace it in "[ quote ] then [/ quote ]" miss out the spaces.. then you get multiple quotes like so..

"Someone please teach me how to do that muliple quote thing!! been here yrs and dont know how to do it

copy one of the quote and then click reply with quote thing on the other

then paste the copied quote and embrace it in "[ quote ] then [/ quote ]" miss out the spaces.. then you get multiple quotes like so..

Someone please teach me how to do that muliple quote thing!! been here yrs and dont know how to do it

"

oops i was beaten to it

Simple: use the much hated "copy and paste" :P

type quote at the beginning of the sentence and encase in these brackets:

[ ]

type /quote at the end of the sentence and encase in the same brackets:

[ ]

"it should then look something like this"

Forum Mod

Thanks lovely people xx

"Started off as a single bi fem, and was happy to meet couples - I met quite a few.

But I found that instead of having twice the fun, I just ended up having to divide my attention between two people, which meant that neither side was satisfying for me...

On top of which, few couples have an equal desire or pace - and sometimes it's the guy pushing his fem partner to do things, which just doesn't feel nice at all....

A few have been fabulous, but they're in the minority.

I'm not asking for perfection - just an enjoyable time!

The end came for me when I was with a married couple, kissing and cuddling with her while he was trying desperately to stick it in anywhere that he could, and she whispered in my ear "If I leave him, can I come and live with you?"....

So now it's strictly singles for me - and that pretty much means single women, so sorry to everybody else but it's a no thanks unless you really interest me for some other reason....."

Stories like that are not as rare as some might imagine.

What attracted me to FAB? NSA sex with another person.

I have been lucky enough to meet some really lovely couples and have enjoyed some fabulous meets. One of the common factors of each of these successful meets has been a couple who are secure in each other and have a strong relationship. I would imagine most couples on here fit into this category.

Unfortunately I've also had meets with couples who don't, and the experience can be very different in almost every way.

Fortunately the good experiences for me far outweigh the not so good.

was looking at the clubs with my ex and we found it advertised

"

Did you initially meet couples and become disillusioned?"

nope never, been fun and still meet them on my own

"

Did you used to be part of a swinging couple?"

yes when i first signed up on here was as a swinging couple

"

good fun if you put time in to find the right ones doing it for the right reasons, then i find i have a great time

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Interesting thread...enjoyed reading all the posts.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I meet less couples now than I did a number of years ago.

I have met some wonderful couples, straight couples and bifem couples, and had an absolutely brilliant time.

Mixed into that there have been a few couples who just shouldn’t have been meeting other people.

The worst couples for me are the artificial couples. All too often the woman can be a tad possessive over her buddy’s attention….. which can also happen with genuine couples, just more so with the artificial ones in my experience. Sometimes there is more than a strong hint that the woman is either arranging 3somes to keep the man happy or as a form of control…. ‘you can meet other women as long as I am there’ type thing…. him going along with it as he’s getting his fantasy ffm’s.

I also seem to be approached by more couples who are only interested in their agenda or want to tick a box off of their ‘things to try’ list. Whilst we are all here for our own agenda, it seems the thought of mutual pleasure has bypassed a few folk. Seriously… being told what time to turn up, what will happen and when I should leave is not an arousing proposition.

I still meet couples and I have to add some fantastic couples who really do know how to have an amazing evening of relaxed debauchery. I was going to say I am just more selective now, but actually that may not be accurate.... they just take more time to find.

Joining Fab was a natural progression after going to a club.

Have only met couples in a club situation, never on fab as the ones i have had contact with so far have just messed me around, so i tend to just meet single guys.

Have never been part of a swinging couple but would LOVE to be!

"I meet less couples now than I did a number of years ago.

I have met some wonderful couples, straight couples and bifem couples, and had an absolutely brilliant time.

Mixed into that there have been a few couples who just shouldn’t have been meeting other people.

The worst couples for me are the artificial couples. All too often the woman can be a tad possessive over her buddy’s attention….. which can also happen with genuine couples, just more so with the artificial ones in my experience. Sometimes there is more than a strong hint that the woman is either arranging 3somes to keep the man happy or as a form of control…. ‘you can meet other women as long as I am there’ type thing…. him going along with it as he’s getting his fantasy ffm’s.

I also seem to be approached by more couples who are only interested in their agenda or want to tick a box off of their ‘things to try’ list. Whilst we are all here for our own agenda, it seems the thought of mutual pleasure has bypassed a few folk. Seriously… being told what time to turn up, what will happen and when I should leave is not an arousing proposition.

I still meet couples and I have to add some fantastic couples who really do know how to have an amazing evening of relaxed debauchery. I was going to say I am just more selective now, but actually that may not be accurate.... they just take more time to find.

"

Interesting take on it. Someone earlier in the thread suggested the 'better' couples when it comes to meeting singles are in the minority. Do you think this is the case? Is that why they take more time to find?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

On the rare occasions that I have met couples I have (sometimes) encountered very destructive and depressing dynamics between them. Jealousy, control (and not in a good way!) emotional blackmail...

I would never say never again, but I have chosen not to put myself in the middle of these situations again. I would consider it at clubs where you can pick up the vibe between people. But many couples play in their own homes and to be in alien territory in the middle if someone else's war...

to have more than one partner at the same time

yes as the rules of meeting where dictated to by OH and only kept to by myself

I became part of a couple very quickly he was the first guy I met on the site. he swiftly got me off my single profile and we created a joint profile

when becoming a single I decided to meet singles only. I used to play with couples I regarded as friends. But new couples I was not interested in. I always felt I was part of their fantasy rather than being included in it fully.

to have more than one partner at the same time

yes as the rules of meeting where dictated to by OH and only kept to by myself

I became part of a couple very quickly he was the first guy I met on the site. he swiftly got me off my single profile and we created a joint profile

when becoming a single I decided to meet singles only. I used to play with couples I regarded as friends. But new couples I was not interested in. I always felt I was part of their fantasy rather than being included in it fully."

+1

someone i knew off another site told me about it and that it was proving 'fruitful' for him

needless to say, as tips go, that was one of the best ones i've had yet

i was part of a couple, and when the ex wife left i started a single profile as i just love it

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Seems this site is largely dominated by singles..

It should be changed to fabdatingsingles

"Seems this site is largely dominated by singles..

It should be changed to fabdatingsingles "

fabfuckingsingles

sod the dating their wifes can have them back when i've done

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"What initially attracted you to Fab? A chance to make friends with benefits and have fun. (When we have the time)

Did you initially meet couples and become disillusioned?Not met a couple yet but open to it.

Did you used to be part of a swinging couple? Nope. Loner here! lol

Or have couples just never been your thing? Only spoken with one nice couple since I've been here. I'm interested in meeting a couple but found many to be too pushy or downright rude!"

its a shame that u have had to deal with pushy n rude couples.There r plenty more couples who r nice.Ure just to far for us.Dont let the rude ones put u off.

It should be changed to fabdatingsingles "

FabFlirts.com seems to be an attempt to capture the singles to single Market.

(There does seem to be a lot of couples on there with singles profiles though).

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

fabfuckingsingles

sod the dating their wifes can have them back when i've done "

No plans to get married then ?

fabfuckingsingles

sod the dating their wifes can have them back when i've done

No plans to get married then ? "

who me?

nah been their, tried it, didnt like it

» Add a new message to this topic