FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "straight" guys

"straight" guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do quite a few males on this site have straight on their profiles but their profiles show they have had sex with other men ? Confused, we are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they dont put bi so not to scare off the ladies x

"Why do quite a few males on this site have straight on their profiles but their profiles show they have had sex with other men ? Confused, we are "

Simply because they cannot accept the fact that they are bi-sexual to some degree and probably feel that to be a bit bi is near as being GAY, and that's not manly enough for them.

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

do 'they' think women are stupid and can't read?

because they believe they are straight

don't let it concern ya

I think men don't always want to put in black and white whether they are bi/curious. Might just be as and when the mood takes them, or they might be extremely fussy who they play with in a bi way. Safer to put they aren't and then raise it in a general chat, rather than put they are but turn lots down and be accused of timewasting....

Forum Mod

Its because they are straight....its the guys fucking them that are'nt

I think it depends how you interpret it. Some people put bi because they are actually bisexual as in having boyfriends and relationships with men. Others may be straight but like to play with guys within the interests of a sexual nature as in 3 somes and even just acting out fantasies but would never consider having a relationship with a man.

There are however some dishonest people who would change it back and forth just so they could increase their number of meets with different people.

Its all a bit mad! ha

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Why do quite a few males on this site have straight on their profiles but their profiles show they have had sex with other men ? Confused, we are "

because they can

Seriously the answer is phd theses in length and included ideas such as sexuality is a spectrum, not binary, delusion, repression, societal attitudes to bisexuality, the fact swingers can be homophobic and prejudiced,they think they will get more shags here if they say straight, myths such as only anal makes you bi or gay and the fact bi is for some who you fancy, not who puts what where.

This is why the nhs talks of men who have sex with men. Straight,bi and gay are such a minefield,

"

There are however some dishonest people who would change it back and forth just so they could increase their number of meets with different people.

"

I don't think that 'switching' always equates to dishonesty.

In some cases, the guy literally doesn't know 'what he is' and is on a journey of sexual exploration to define his limits.

Sometimes you have to overstep them to realise that you are more comfortable taking a step back.

hexham

"

I don't think that 'switching' always equates to dishonesty.

In some cases, the guy literally doesn't know 'what he is' and is on a journey of sexual exploration to define his limits.

Sometimes you have to overstep them to realise that you are more comfortable taking a step back."

and people can change what they are looking for, not necessarily dishonest. We went through a phase a while back where kev really just wanted to watch, so our profile said straight as he was not going to be playing...now unless someone demands a life history it was as honest as it needed to be.

Wanna suck cock and get my ass fucked but love sex with a women and love the female figure, no arousal from the mans figure, what do I put??

"Wanna suck cock and get my ass fucked but love sex with a women and love the female figure, no arousal from the mans figure, what do I put?? "

whatever YOU are happy with

hexham

"Wanna suck cock and get my ass fucked but love sex with a women and love the female figure, no arousal from the mans figure, what do I put??

"

I had a conversation about this with a guy who had straight but has played with men. His response was that he let a guy suck him and he did the shagging so since he didn't suck cock or let a guy shag his ass he wasn't bi (his words).

He equated bisexuality with giving blow jobs and receiving anal from a man. Go figure lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I had a conversation about this with a guy who had straight but has played with men. His response was that he let a guy suck him and he did the shagging so since he didn't suck cock or let a guy shag his ass he wasn't bi (his words).

He equated bisexuality with giving blow jobs and receiving anal from a man. Go figure lol "

I totally understnd what he means.

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah and they all seem to bloody message me, thought its pretty clear I am looking for WOMEN or COUPLES. I just delete and block now. Some of the messages OMG they must thing people are stupid on here !

I know this is a thread about men... but change the gender and it very much applies to me.

Here is my reply from yet another thread on the subject of men and sexuality which is still on the first page........

I don't fancy women in the slightest.... I am straight.

Yet in the right situation I am happy for a woman to go down on me, to play with me, to fuck me with a strap-on... in the right situation gender is irrelevant to me... in fact in some sitiuations I don't give a shit who it is or what they look like, it's all about the physical sensation and the mental buzz of the situation.

If anyone wants to tell me I am not honest with myself about my sexuality.......... they can fuck off!

"I know this is a thread about men... but change the gender and it very much applies to me.

Here is my reply from yet another thread on the subject of men and sexuality which is still on the first page........

I don't fancy women in the slightest.... I am straight.

Yet in the right situation I am happy for a woman to go down on me, to play with me, to fuck me with a strap-on... in the right situation gender is irrelevant to me... in fact in some sitiuations I don't give a shit who it is or what they look like, it's all about the physical sensation and the mental buzz of the situation.

If anyone wants to tell me I am not honest with myself about my sexuality.......... they can fuck off!

"

good posting as ever polo

it does go to show that we are all different and we should all be happy with the labels we give ourselves, not those given by others

others may drawn their own conclusions on your situation but only you know the true you

for example, i tag myself as bi-sexual

i am attracted to women

i am attracted to men

i enjoy sex with women

i enjoy sex with men

so, to me, i am a proper bi-sexual

however, i do not meet single females for sex

this profile allows me to express a side of my sexuality that i cannot express within the bounds of my long term relationship

for the purposes of this profile, there has to be another cock in the room, whether that be a single male or a bisexual half of a MF couple

with men, the sex i have is largely oral as opposed to anal - but i have had anal sex (both ways) and enjoyed it

i do like kissing men as well as women

but, whilst i am attracted to men, i don't have the same bonding with them as i do with women

the sex with a man is purely physical as opposed the full on sensuality and intensity i find being with a woman

i guess you could say i am emotionally straight, sexually bi-sexual

overall tho, i think bi-sexual suits me best

coming to this conclusion has taken me the best part of 20 years tho, so whilst i appreciate some are being 'crafty', i totally understand why some guys 'flip' their profile

hexham

Gender and sexuality are spectrums not binary, some just have greater trouble coping with that than others.

i am bi,for me that means i could as easily have had a long term partner who was male as female. In terms of perving i almost never perve men, and male pics leave me cold, this doesnt make me a lesbian though

How others interpret the word is up to them/

Maybe they are just bi to play.

They wouldn't dream of having a relationship with a man, hence they are straight...

Many of us are like that.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

You could say that it is effect after cause of the draconian attitude of some towards male bisexuality; as discrimintation by certain groups and other misguided or misinformed persons.

These self same people who shun it are more than ready to approve of practices that others find distasteful or at the very least not to their liking. Those with the presence of mind to choose tolerance choose not to discriminate against that, but silently elect not to take part.

So maybe the point is this.. if people chose not to make a negative noise about it, but either get on with the job or silently not indulge, then there would not be the situation there is regarding it.

As for sexuality - how many discrete colours and hues are there in a rainbow. How many bits do you choose to represent colour in - 2, 8, 16, 24, 32... where do you draw the line, or can you ever draw the line on something so infinitely varying.

Wolf

"Maybe they are just bi to play.

They wouldn't dream of having a relationship with a man, hence they are straight...

"

Huh? Who's looking for a relationship on here. Your profile is all about who you want to play with, no?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126957/Homophobes-attracted-sex-study-finds.html

Thee you go, the more you protest...

I know it has to be partly flawed, I don't like/think it's wrong [insert what it is], so if I express my denial enough, will I become one...

Huh? Who's looking for a relationship on here. Your profile is all about who you want to play with, no? "

It's in the context of the thread.

People could only be bi in sex play and not bi outside sex play.

Maybe a woman who enjoys going to greedy girls night is having fun. But if it was outside swinging, she would be a slut!

Or a sub in play world, is not a sub outside playworld.

What people are in swinging world are not the same in the everyday world

Huh? Who's looking for a relationship on here. Your profile is all about who you want to play with, no?

It's in the context of the thread.

People could only be bi in sex play and not bi outside sex play.

Maybe a woman who enjoys going to greedy girls night is having fun. But if it was outside swinging, she would be a slut!

Or a sub in play world, is not a sub outside playworld.

What people are in swinging world are not the same in the everyday world"

Ok that makes sense but we are talking about what is on profiles. If you play with people of the same sex on here then I think your profile should state you're bi. It's just my opinion and I don't look a male profiles but I can understand the OP's comments.

"

Ok that makes sense but we are talking about what is on profiles. If you play with people of the same sex on here then I think your profile should state you're bi. It's just my opinion and I don't look a male profiles but I can understand the OP's comments. "

I don't care what people think I should put on my profile..... it's my profile about me and I know myself a damn sight fucking better than anyone else on here.

"

Ok that makes sense but we are talking about what is on profiles. If you play with people of the same sex on here then I think your profile should state you're bi. It's just my opinion and I don't look a male profiles but I can understand the OP's comments.

I don't care what people think I should put on my profile..... it's my profile about me and I know myself a damn sight fucking better than anyone else on here."

Ok then.

I find this a pretty interesting thread... I change my profile from 'straight' to 'bi' often. It's not that I'm in any sort of denial as to who I am or what I like... it's just that there's so many preconceptions with both labels... a lot of the time when I've put 'bi' people assume I'm into cross-dressing or want to receive anal... when that's not the case. Why can't everyone just be 'sexual' and just chill out when chatting to each other. Get to know the person, not the label.

i find this a interesting topic as i as the male half of the couple do not in anyway find men atractive (other than looking at well built athletic males and thinking why cant i have a six pack and chest like that ) But my wife loves having sexual meet with tv/ts's. she has asked about how i would feel joining in with this and joining in with the fantasie . i must say it dose appeal and the more i think of it the more turned on i get . i have had close incounters with MMF and MMFF nights even sharing one pussy with another guys cock. i get very exited about licking my wifes pussy as she is being fucked . I have decided now to just go with the flow and let things happen . but dont think i would ever go with a guy on my own , but the situation of group sharing is a massive turn on . i dont know what that makes me as far as labeling

"i find this a interesting topic as i as the male half of the couple do not in anyway find men atractive (other than looking at well built athletic males and thinking why cant i have a six pack and chest like that ) But my wife loves having sexual meet with tv/ts's. she has asked about how i would feel joining in with this and joining in with the fantasie . i must say it dose appeal and the more i think of it the more turned on i get . i have had close incounters with MMF and MMFF nights even sharing one pussy with another guys cock. i get very exited about licking my wifes pussy as she is being fucked . I have decided now to just go with the flow and let things happen . but dont think i would ever go with a guy on my own , but the situation of group sharing is a massive turn on . i dont know what that makes me as far as labeling "

Bicurious ??

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

They think is they say Bi from the off, it puts the ST8 male off, shot in the dark?

"Wanna suck cock and get my ass fucked but love sex with a women and love the female figure, no arousal from the mans figure, what do I put??

"

Thanks I have updated my profile to what makes me happy.

I know people here hate labels but clearly saves a lot of confusion.

I think it's all about being honest with yourself. It's seems to me that some people are embarrassed declare what they like or how they feel for fear of being treated differently or coming to terms with a new way of life.

hexham

"I know people here hate labels but clearly saves a lot of confusion.

I think it's all about being honest with yourself. It's seems to me that some people are embarrassed declare what they like or how they feel for fear of being treated differently or coming to terms with a new way of life.

"

labels imposed by others are the problem not ones that are self selected

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Not as confused as they are

"Why do quite a few males on this site have straight on their profiles but their profiles show they have had sex with other men ? Confused, we are

Not as confused as they are "

I'm 5'11 but I've decided to say I'm 6'4, I'm a couple and I'm a lesbian.

It's my profile and I can say what I like, so there!

"I'm 5'11 but I've decided to say I'm 6'4, I'm a couple and I'm a lesbian.

It's my profile and I can say what I like, so there! "

Brilliant!

Joking aside though, where does it all end?

The above quote might be tongue in cheek but it illustrates how easy it is to make your profile totally worthless by saying what you want to be the truth even if its bullshit.

If - as has been suggested several times in earlier posts - we all put "whatever we want" on our profiles even if its a pack of self deluding rubbish, just what is the point in writing a profile in the first place?

XXXX

"Wanna suck cock and get my ass fucked but love sex with a women and love the female figure, no arousal from the mans figure, what do I put?? "

Try bi-sexual.Being sucked by another man would be bi-passive. Sucking another man would be bi-active. Any anal activity would be bi-sexual. That is, unless you don't like women. Then you would be gay.

"

Being sucked by another man would be bi-passive.

Sucking another man would be bi-active.

Any anal activity would be bi-sexual. That is, unless you don't like women. Then you would be gay. "

Sounds simple and effective to me

We have to agree, that it is confusing.. however, to be Bi means you enjoy sex with men and women, not lesbian or gay just Bi... whether it is oral, rimming or anal, who cares, if both people enjoy it, then surely that is all that matters...

We've just read a couple's profile which emphasises that the male half is "very straight".

It then goes on to say that he likes to suck cock.

If a "straight" guy gets invited to join a couple and in the height of excitement tries for a sneaky stroke of the other mans rod (or bum cheek, arm, leg, hair) it's sexual assault and you're asking for a listing on the sex offenders register.

I appreciate that a bi man is more than capable of controlling himself but that is the seriousness of the situation if something did happen and the other man took offence.

By *ussy-StretcherMan  over a year ago

UK

Thank you ever so much for this thread. Ive had countless of them telling me how fat my cock would feel good in their arse-hole.

Things like that could make straight blokes nervous when meeting people who say they are straight couples, but the hubby could be secretly bi and fancies your cock

"We've just read a couple's profile which emphasises that the male half is "very straight".

"

Seriously, what is the problem, if your curious, say so. Why the big phobia about a guy wanting to do something with another guy during a 3, 4 or moresome???

UK

"they dont put bi so not to scare off the ladies x"

Thats not an excuse really. Some girls fancies bi-blokes anyway. And most girls would still meet bi-guys, as long as he's got something tangible to offer. They just pure timewaster in my opinion, lets put it that way

"Why do quite a few males on this site have straight on their profiles but their profiles show they have had sex with other men ? Confused, we are

Thank you ever so much for this thread. Ive had countless of them telling me how fat my cock would feel good in their arse-hole.

Things like that could make straight blokes nervous when meeting people who say they are straight couples, but the hubby could be secretly bi and fancies your cock "

Sorry, you are most definitely right, it goes both ways ....

UK

"Its because they are straight....its the guys fucking them that are'nt"

Wow...really?

This doesnt make alot of sense to me though. I keep saying this, right. Any bloke that is comfortable doing anal sex be it with a female or male, is capable of being gay. Common, arse-hole is the same. it doesnt matter if its a woman or a man's arse you fucking. Its still an arse.

And any bloke fucking an arse, and the other bloke being fucked, they both have bi or full blown gay tendencies in them...simples

UK

You should be going for the Transexuals mate. What you're feeling is not new.

"Its because they are straight....its the guys fucking them that are'nt

Wow...really?

This doesnt make alot of sense to me though. I keep saying this, right. Any bloke that is comfortable doing anal sex be it with a female or male, is capable of being gay. Common, arse-hole is the same. it doesnt matter if its a woman or a man's arse you fucking. Its still an arse.

And any bloke fucking an arse, and the other bloke being fucked, they both have bi or full blown gay tendencies in them...simples"

Since when does a man having anal sex with a woman mean that the man has the propensity to be gay?

Do you think that the only thing that makes you gay is that you fuck arses?

UK

"We've just read a couple's profile which emphasises that the male half is "very straight".

"

Wonders shall never cease to happen, i tell you. That must be an obvious fake profile of a sad single bloke behind a computer screen LMAO

UK

"If a "straight" guy gets invited to join a couple and in the height of excitement tries for a sneaky stroke of the other mans rod (or bum cheek, arm, leg, hair) it's sexual assault and you're asking for a listing on the sex offenders register.

I appreciate that a bi man is more than capable of controlling himself but that is the seriousness of the situation if something did happen and the other man took offence.

"

+1

UK

Wow...really?

And any bloke fucking an arse, and the other bloke being fucked, they both have bi or full blown gay tendencies in them...simples

Since when does a man having anal sex with a woman mean that the man has the propensity to be gay?

Do you think that the only thing that makes you gay is that you fuck arses?"

No, my point is any man that is comfortable fucking arse has bi-tendency in them. They could aswell just get horny one day and ask to fuck a man's arse. Its still feel same anyway.

" Do you think that the only thing that makes you gay is that you fuck arses?"

No

But it helps ....

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

Wow...really?

And any bloke fucking an arse, and the other bloke being fucked, they both have bi or full blown gay tendencies in them...simples"

well, i wouldnt be fucking your arse, then, as you are busy speaking out of it.

i have anal sex with my other half.

have NO interest in doing so with another bloke.

end of!

UK

Wow...really?

end of!"

Ok, here we go.

What if you're alone and your misus not going to be around for awhile. You're in a pub and getting horny and you've been chatting to this gay bloke telling you, 'C'mon mate, just imagine its your misus arse. Let's do it'

Im sure you would consider it for a moment, even if you end up not doing it. And considering it might tempt you actually shooking your cock in his arse imagining how it felt so good with the misus.

Forum Mod

Wow...really?

It was a joke,and an old one at that

mullinwire

Wow...really?

end of!

Ok, here we go.

What if you're alone and your misus not going to be around for awhile. You're in a pub and getting horny and you've been chatting to this gay bloke telling you, 'C'mon mate, just imagine its your misus arse. Let's do it'

Im sure you would consider it for a moment, even if you end up not doing it. And considering it might tempt you actually shooking your cock in his arse imagining how it felt so good with the misus. "

erm.....still no!

why is it so difficult for you to accept you a wrong?

UK

Wow...really?

end of!

Ok, here we go.

Im sure you would consider it for a moment, even if you end up not doing it. And considering it might tempt you actually shooking your cock in his arse imagining how it felt so good with the misus.

erm.....still no!

why is it so difficult for you to accept you a wrong?"

I'm 100% straight. I dont have any trace of bi or gay tendencies in me- FACT

Seriously, what is the problem, if your curious, say so. Why the big phobia about a guy wanting to do something with another guy during a 3, 4 or moresome???"

Was that meant to be aimed at us? No phobia here.

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

omg is this guy for real???? hello just because you are liberated enough to go with the flow relaxed enough to enjoy yourself honest enough to express yourself freely you must be homephobic you seriously need to keep quiet giving anal to a man or a woman is a preference you choice according to what the situation is and what consenting adults have chosen to play and whats wrong with gay seriously you need to go back over what youve written and hang your head with shame

UK

"omg is this guy for real???? hello just because you are liberated enough to go with the flow relaxed enough to enjoy yourself honest enough to express yourself freely you must be homephobic you seriously need to keep quiet giving anal to a man or a woman is a preference you choice according to what the situation is and what consenting adults have chosen to play and whats wrong with gay seriously you need to go back over what youve written and hang your head with shame "

No, you missing the point and taking the whole discussion personal. Im not homophobic. Some of my mates are bi and gay and what they do sexually doesnt affect our friendship.

Just because i have an opinion of what i define as having a 'bi or gay' tendency relating to anything to do with anal sex shouldnt make me as being homophobic. C'mon, you dont have to agree with it. Its just what i think about this thing really...so?

enjoying a bit of anal stimulation (giving or receiving) and the nerve endings it stimulates is somewhat different to being able to loving look in another's guy's eyes and kiss him passionately.

that's where the difference lies.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I like anal sex. Does that make me gay?

There is no such thing as a bi man. Bi is just a word thats been made up over the years to water down the fact that some are GAY and like women as well. Dress it up however you want but a man sucking another mans cock or buming him is deffo GAY in my humble opinion.

Each to there own I spose and what ever floats ya boat. But bi is GAY no ifs or butts about it haha pun pun

"I'm 5'11 but I've decided to say I'm 6'4, I'm a couple and I'm a lesbian.

It's my profile and I can say what I like, so there! "

You seem to be confusing facts with self perception/identity.

It's a shame there isn't a selection of tick boxes for:

Stupid

Ignorant

Ignorant and stupid

Just a ****

UK

"There is no such thing as a bi man. Bi is just a word thats been made up over the years to water down the fact that some are GAY and like women as well. Dress it up however you want but a man sucking another mans cock or buming him is deffo GAY in my humble opinion.

Each to there own I spose and what ever floats ya boat. But bi is GAY no ifs or butts about it haha pun pun"

If you're heading that route, then you might as well see half of the population as being gay cos they buming their misus arse and the vagina.

C'mon, there is Full blown gay, there's bi-sexual and their is people with gay or bi tendencies- These are people who dont find men or even trannies attractive but still consider buming their misus. Its just tendencies, and that doesnt mean they are bi or gay

According to the Kinsey report, sexuality is not black and white. Every man and woman can be marked on a sliding scale from 100% gay to 100% straight, and enjoying same sex fun does not make someone 100% gay. I enjoy fun with ladies AND men, but I bet not one bloke on here would think I am gay. So why are men gay when they are the same?

And again, people are policing profiles. if you don't want to meet someone, don't meet them.

"

I'm 100% straight. I dont have any trace of bi or gay tendencies in me- FACT"

Apparently it doesn't matter what YOU know about yourself... it's all about what other people want to label you to fit their limited understanding..... gay boy.

"

Apparently it doesn't matter what YOU know about yourself... it's all about what other people want to label you to fit their limited understanding..... gay boy."

"

Apparently it doesn't matter what YOU know about yourself... it's all about what other people want to label you to fit their limited understanding..... gay boy."

hahaha

I often wonder why it is considered ok for ladies to be bi, as i indeed am but there is a fear or taboo about guys being the same? I can appreciate the beauty of a female form, soft breasts, moist pussy etc and enjoy the stubble on a guys chin and the firm hot masculinity of his erection; greedy girl i guess. I am sure there are many men in this position but many more that in the heat of the moment during play relax their inhibitions and enjoy the moment.....as do some "straight" ladies!!

"I often wonder why it is considered ok for ladies to be bi, as i indeed am but there is a fear or taboo about guys being the same? I can appreciate the beauty of a female form, soft breasts, moist pussy etc and enjoy the stubble on a guys chin and the firm hot masculinity of his erection; greedy girl i guess. I am sure there are many men in this position but many more that in the heat of the moment during play relax their inhibitions and enjoy the moment.....as do some "straight" ladies!! "

No such thing as a bi girl either in my humble opinion a lessa is a lessa I reckon who likes cock as well as munchin rug.

Two fems flickin each others beans dont really do it for me all that much to be honest. I can watch it but given the choice off two rug munchers flickin each others beans. Or a nice slice or two of madera, ginger, or batunberg cake id deffo be stickin the kettle on and opening the cutlery draw for a knife n saucer

mullinwire

Wow...really?

end of!

Ok, here we go.

erm.....still no!

I'm 100% straight. I dont have any trace of bi or gay tendencies in me- FACT"

so why is it difficult for you to accept i dont either?

we both enjoy partaking in anal sex, so its something for us, not any tom, dick or harry that decides they want one up the poo chute

UK

Wow...really?

end of!

Ok, here we go.

erm.....still no!

so why is it difficult for you to accept i dont either?

we both enjoy partaking in anal sex, so its something for us, not any tom, dick or harry that decides they want one up the poo chute"

Yeah thats what i'm talking of having a bi or gay tendencies but because you chose to have your cock in your misus poo chute only, and ONLY and not with some random bloke you met on a meet, which may be consider as serious bi-curious or something more....

What you do is tendencies, that doesnt mean you gay or bi. You just happen to have the tendencies but you're not. But in practical, you could be bi-curious though...just saying, but that doesnt mean you are

"I often wonder why it is considered ok for ladies to be bi, as i indeed am but there is a fear or taboo about guys being the same? I can appreciate the beauty of a female form, soft breasts, moist pussy etc and enjoy the stubble on a guys chin and the firm hot masculinity of his erection; greedy girl i guess. I am sure there are many men in this position but many more that in the heat of the moment during play relax their inhibitions and enjoy the moment.....as do some "straight" ladies!!

No such thing as a bi girl either in my humble opinion a lessa is a lessa I reckon who likes cock as well as munchin rug.

Two fems flickin each others beans dont really do it for me all that much to be honest. I can watch it but given the choice off two rug munchers flickin each others beans. Or a nice slice or two of madera, ginger, or batunberg cake id deffo be stickin the kettle on and opening the cutlery draw for a knife n saucer "

By your labelling i am straight but i also like munching on rugs lol as my life partner and soul mate is my hubby but there are many variations in sexulaity and appreciaition of beauty, each to their own! i'll have a coffee with my slice of cake please, no sugar!

» Add a new message to this topic