FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too picky?

Too picky?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women of slim to average/curvy build, who don't smoke and who don't mind or even like bi men seem to be few and far between in the North East. Singles or couples.

If I'm wrong then show yourselves. I promise I won't bum your boyfriends/husbands to death. You on the other hand....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Picky? Selective? Choosy? It sounds like you are not the flavour of the month to that group of women.

well if you expect to get meets from a meet request, photo of a cock and a forum post then your going to be disapointed, your profiles seriousily lacking and shows nothing of interest to most women i would guess

every guys got a cock, even if its a bit bigger than average your not really giving many people a reason to reply, try having a look at other peoples profiles who have quite a few verifications and see what their profile is like and maybe improove yours

That had crossed my mind but I don't expect them to beat a path to my door. Just cannot seem to find many profiles that are a match for me in the first place.

I know from my time on here as a couple that this topic has already been discussed but I wish there was some kind of 'bi men friendly' option.

I'm not even that bi, just not gonna kid my self or tell fibs. Sucked a couple of dicks, liked it = bi.

Yeah I know, it's a chat forum not a moan forum. I'll shurrup

I would guess that more women on here fall in to the curvy or larger section (I know I'm generalising, but it would fit with the way society is going) and all are in high demand.

It's most definitely a buyers market and perhaps you need to look at your sales skills.

To be honest @stockton_fun I'm quite happy to do the chasing and I usually send a non sexual friendly message with a few pics attached.

Don't expect anything to come of this thread other than a bit of banter. Unless you want bumming?

Just kidding mate, it's not even my thing.

the thing is they will be plenty of couples that let the bi thing slide, but fact is its a easy way to knock you back when your profile has fuck all on it mate.

i mean you ever turned a lass down to finished her when dating etc and told her a reason that didnt hurt her feelings as much or one she couldnt argue with as it was out of her control.

you might find people are doing this rather than not replying to your message as its not a harsh way to say no.

like when im on the dating sites if i see someone message me and the photo just dont cut it for me and i dont want to be ignorant nor do i want to say they not my type as they probs sensitive about their looks or at least think thats why im saying no, so if they have something like does not want kids i tell them i do so cant really do anything with them incase it ended up being a problem furher down the line and they dont feel as bad as me saying i dont find you attractive etc

they are plenty of bi couples about and secret bi couples too that would play with you but fact is you dont give them any reason to do so or make the approach, your profile is meant to turn them on and think yes please! not think ok a cock and he wants to meet today

"I would guess that more women on here fall in to the curvy or larger section (I know I'm generalising, but it would fit with the way society is going) and all are in high demand.

It's most definitely a buyers market and perhaps you need to look at your sales skills. "

And your profile says nothing anyway

"To be honest @stockton_fun I'm quite happy to do the chasing and I usually send a non sexual friendly message with a few pics attached.

Don't expect anything to come of this thread other than a bit of banter. Unless you want bumming?

Just kidding mate, it's not even my thing. "

haha fancy a bum pmsl

no face pics on profile though is a massive negative to alot of people on here, can send privatley but if you dont have on profile then it costs you meets, i used to send mine privatley on other sites and not show myself and it never got me anywhere at all until i did.

it gives the impression you got something to hide, such as being attached, not saying you are but its another reason why you probs struggle too.

everything i said i think anyways does apply if your doing your own chasing

"Women of slim to average/curvy build, who don't smoke and who don't mind or even like bi men seem to be few and far between in the North East. Singles or couples.

If I'm wrong then show yourselves. I promise I won't bum your boyfriends/husbands to death. You on the other hand...."

theres nothing wrong with being picky, if your after a slim(ish) none smoking women who likes bi guys just stick to your guns till one comes along, one meet a year with someone you really fancy is better than one a month with anyone who says yes

It's easy to forget that single guys have similar standards as single women and couples so fair play to the op for sticking to his !

Good luck x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

keep looking, get your name down for the social in july and remember there is nothing wrong with having a specific type you like.

You make few good points there guys, I guess a fuller profile to cross reference against my email would help but I actually don't do that badly.

I've emailed maybes half a dozen couples/females and met one which I think are pretty good odds for a single guy.

Met a couple of people from a previous incarnation on here too so on balance it's been a worthwhile exercise.

My problem is I can't find new profiles that are a match for my preferences.

What I need is some kind of swingers reunited thing because I've met and lost touch with some awesome people over the years.

Oh and don't all roll your eyes at once but I really do have a job which would prevent me from posting face pics on my profile - I'm a jet fighter pilot in case you're wondering ladies - I'll always send pics privately though.

Oh and I am NOT a fighter pilot obviously, it was a joke. I'm actually Boris Johnson, form an orderly queue.

We think your profile and your comments on this forum say it all

What's that Mgtf1? I could take that either way but I suspect what you mean is that I have not given a good account of myself on this thread and that's cool if that's your view.

I actually like to chat and be friendly with people as well as fuck so if your reading this thinking he's not for me then you're probably not for me either, which is absolutely fine isn't it?

Don't see a problem at all !

Op seems a genuine guy throwing a few ideas about and there's nothing wrong with that !

X

You seem to suggest lack of women.What we are saying is your profile is not attractive and neither are you openning comments on this forum.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Women of slim to average/curvy build, who don't smoke and who don't mind or even like bi men seem to be few and far between in the North East. Singles or couples.

If I'm wrong then show yourselves. I promise I won't bum your boyfriends/husbands to death. You on the other hand...."

ya better not...my colon's a temple!

Wolf

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

You like what you like and shouldn't alter your preferences just to get a meet - you'd be unlikely to get a lot from it if you did.

However, as your preferences are quite specific and therefore limit the number of potential people available to you and as the competition is likely to be very hot indeed, you may need to be a little more proactive on your approach. You profile could do with a revamp (no need for chapter and verse - but your current one is a bit bland) and, as someone has already suggested, attending a few socials would get you known on a social level amongst the kinds of people you want to have fun with.

Good luck with it

Emm x

Devil wolf ?

Errr yeah I get that mgtf1 buy what I'm saying is you might not like it, maybe 90 per cent of the people on here won't but as I think someone said earlier isn't better to meet those people you are really going to click with?

I find car models in profiles a bit off putting to be honest, I'm not trying to upset you, I'm just trying to make a point. Horses for courses isn't it?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Nothing wrong with being picky at all, why shouldn't you have a type of lady that you like.

Sure you will find some sooner or later.

Good luck and happy searching

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Errr yeah I get that mgtf1 buy what I'm saying is you might not like it, maybe 90 per cent of the people on here won't but as I think someone said earlier isn't better to meet those people you are really going to click with?

I find car models in profiles a bit off putting to be honest, I'm not trying to upset you, I'm just trying to make a point. Horses for courses isn't it? "

If your current profile was working, then i would agree, but the fact you have put up this thread suggests it isnt.

2 lines is hardly going to tempt people who are in high demand is it?

That's the point isn't it. Regardless of types you like you have to offer something. Your profile says nothing. But carry on do it your way . Mgtf1 is not a car profile is something else personal to us .

There are plenty of 'average' women on here, some are into bi guys, some aren't. I'm not, l'm bi sexual myself, but obviously with women. As a previous poster said, you'll just have to patient and wait for the ones who want a bi guy like you. I'm still looking for an ideal pussy for me and l'm not disattractive or a heffer, but l'm still waiting......she's out there somewhere.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

" l'm not disattractive or a heffer, but l'm still waiting......she's out there somewhere. "

'Heffer'??

What a charmer.

PS

The word you are looking for is 'UNattractive'

» Add a new message to this topic