FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > worst ever meet

worst ever meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently had a bloody horrible experience, which i want to share and also to check whether anyone encountered such situation....

i was contacted by a married couple recently and chatted over msn, though they refused to come on cam.. we exchanged pics, they looked lovely and said they live in harrow-on-the hill in london ( which is quite good area) and we arranged for a meet on a sunday afternoon at their place.... So far so good...

on the day of the meet, i asked them to text their address and found out they live in a council estate in harrow weald (i am not that shallow to judge anyone by the place they live)..

upon arrival.. we stated talking and i found out that they are not couples after all...they are fuck buddies, no wrong in that, except they could told me earlier...secondly, they look much older than the pic...

though i have no problem in meeting smokers, they started smoking and drinking heavily.. after a while the conversation started to turn to sex, and suddendly the women left and returned with a school girls uniform, which i must admit is not my thing at all....i agreed to meet them only because she fall under my desired age category ...

but the worst is yet to come....the guy told me that both have a big fetish about school uniforms etc and they started talking about how they fantaise about his step daughter in bed with them....

at this instance, i asked them to stop since i am not into stuff like that and incest is no go area for me and also told them had i known of their fantasies I wouldnt have come. Suddenly both got very upset about my remarks and started abusing me, saying , " you F**** Pak** dont teach about morals to us and we know how you treat women, blah blah...."..

i told them, no need to be abussive and i will complain about them to the admin and if need be to authorties, since they talk about school girls...and left the premises...

needless to say, when i checked last week they are gone ( may be they will come back in different name)...

i know this is a long story, but i couldnt comprehend with what i faced few weeks ago, still stays in my head... thought i will share with you all and if you ever face a situation like this, plaese dont ignore and do complain....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seriously id have left as soon as the drugs come out, i have no idea why you staid any longer than that

By *ussy-StretcherMan  over a year ago

UK

I think you had a lucky escape on this one bro. Keep your eyes peeled and make sure you chat to people before a meet. Play safe

"seriously id have left as soon as the drugs come out, i have no idea why you staid any longer than that "

Same as. I dont do drugs at all and I dont meet with heavy drinkers either. I like a social drink dont get me wrong but I am not into people that are as pissed as farts when you meet them and continue drinking heavy as well trying to string a conversation together.

I would have left right away

"I think you had a lucky escape on this one bro. Keep your eyes peeled and make sure you chat to people before a meet. Play safe"

+1

i leave if i can even smell dope on people, and have done a few times and i have no problem telling them why, and seeing as half of dudley are pot heads theres a 80% of it happening if i meet locals lol

I once went on a meet with a couple. As soon as the door opened I could smell canabis and I thought right this is a wasted journey. Before I even had chance to say anything this toddler comes out the living room looking whos at the door.

Daddy says go back in there son its bed time in abit for you now our guest has arrived. Hiya m8 he says to me come in. To which I just shook my head and about turned down the path without saying a word to him and got back in the car and drove away.

Some people really do take the piss dont they

"seriously id have left as soon as the drugs come out, i have no idea why you staid any longer than that "

Agreed. If the balloon didn't go up beforehand, as soon as the dope and heavy drinking started is was time for a sharp exit.

Never mind who would have left when!

How old is the step daughter? Does she live with them?? I ask because the school uniform fetish implies she's a school girl. Do you not feel you have a duty to say something to social services??

It only takes a phone call.

"I once went on a meet with a couple. As soon as the door opened I could smell canabis and I thought right this is a wasted journey. Before I even had chance to say anything this toddler comes out the living room looking whos at the door.

Daddy says go back in there son its bed time in abit for you now our guest has arrived. Hiya m8 he says to me come in. To which I just shook my head and about turned down the path without saying a word to him and got back in the car and drove away.

Some people really do take the piss dont they"

i've had it twice when ive gone to peoples homes and kids have been there

Thats a deffo no no nooooooooooooooo for me, i wouldnt fuck in my house with my kids in bed and i show other peoples kids the same respect, even if their parents dont

"Never mind who would have left when!

How old is the step daughter? Does she live with them?? I ask because the school uniform fetish implies she's a school girl. Do you not feel you have a duty to say something to social services??

It only takes a phone call."

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"i leave if i can even smell dope on people, and have done a few times and i have no problem telling them why, and seeing as half of dudley are pot heads theres a 80% of it happening if i meet locals lol"

Cannabis factory central Dudley has become. The smell on people is a right turn off

"i leave if i can even smell dope on people, and have done a few times and i have no problem telling them why, and seeing as half of dudley are pot heads theres a 80% of it happening if i meet locals lol

Cannabis factory central Dudley has become. The smell on people is a right turn off"

where i live people just walk round the streets smoking joints like its a normal thing to do, you see kids going to school smoking them, people driving cars with babies in the back with a joint on the go, nine times out of 10 the coppers dont even stop them because its such a regular thing to see round here the police cant be arsed with it any more

UK

"I once went on a meet with a couple. As soon as the door opened I could smell canabis and I thought right this is a wasted journey. Before I even had chance to say anything this toddler comes out the living room looking whos at the door.

OMG....you just ruined an sexercising session for a lovely Dad, who obviously needed a shag

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"i leave if i can even smell dope on people, and have done a few times and i have no problem telling them why, and seeing as half of dudley are pot heads theres a 80% of it happening if i meet locals lol

Cannabis factory central Dudley has become. The smell on people is a right turn off

where i live people just walk round the streets smoking joints like its a normal thing to do, you see kids going to school smoking them, people driving cars with babies in the back with a joint on the go, nine times out of 10 the coppers dont even stop them because its such a regular thing to see round here the police cant be arsed with it any more "

See I live the posh end of Dudley but in town centre is no better, they even found two factories under high street. To me cannabis is thin end of wedge get rid of all of them

UK

You remind me of my very first meet with much older couple. I booked a day round trip from London to Clacton back in the days. I arrived there in time, got myself used to the scene and pretending to be a pro in the game. All of a sudden, i just started to panic when i saw the couple whispering to each other. What were they whispering about?- i had no idea. Are they trying to butcher me for their sex game?

Before they knew what was going through my head, i already grabbed my pants and ran through the back door heading for the rail station.

But as time went by and i got more experience swinging with couples, i understand 'act of whispering' is just part of swinging couples really. They dont know the effect it does to others, especially when you meet a single lad for the very first time

You remind me of my very first meet with much older couple. I booked a day round trip from London to Clacton back in the days. I arrived there in time, got myself used to the scene and pretending to be a pro in the game. All of a sudden, i just started to panic when i saw the couple whispering to each other. What were they whispering about?- i had no idea. Are they trying to butcher me for their sex game?

Before they knew what was going through my head, i already grabbed my pants and ran through the back door heading for the rail station.

But as time went by and i got more experience swinging with couples, i understand 'act of whispering' is just part of swinging couples really. They dont know the effect it does to others, especially when you meet a single lad for the very first time "

and that reminds me of a meet i had once lol

met a Indian couple, they seemed really nice till they started talking in Indian right in front of me, one would ask me a question then they'd just chat away between themselves in Indian, i sat there for about 10 mins while they did this thinking 'what the fuck!' before i got up and told then i thought they was pig ignorant and walked off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But as time went by and i got more experience swinging with couples, i understand 'act of whispering' is just part of swinging couples really. They dont know the effect it does to others, especially when you meet a single lad for the very first time

and that reminds me of a meet i had once lol

met a Indian couple, they seemed really nice till they started talking in Indian right in front of me, one would ask me a question then they'd just chat away between themselves in Indian, i sat there for about 10 mins while they did this thinking 'what the fuck!' before i got up and told then i thought they was pig ignorant and walked off "

talk in "indian" ??...

Lol it's a bit rich calling someone ignorant when you think 'Indian' is a language.

"

talk in "indian" ??..."

As in the language Indian people speak, sorry is it not called Indian?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"

talk in "indian" ??...

As in the language Indian people speak, sorry is it not called Indian? "

lol, nn, there are lots of languages spoken in india but im not aware of one called indian

"

talk in "indian" ??...

As in the language Indian people speak, sorry is it not called Indian?

lol, nn, there are lots of languages spoken in india but im not aware of one called indian"

"Lol it's a bit rich calling someone ignorant when you think 'Indian' is a language."

seriously?

so your up on the culture of every country in the world and everything about their language?

you see not fully understanding the ins and outs of a nationality your not part of in the same league as showing delibarate bad manners?

ah ffs you lot your being pedantic you know what NN is getting at. Never mind what language it is called. She is referring to the rudeness of them talking in front of her and obviously about her.

anyway I have decided am allergic to smoking it makes me more stupid than I already am so I will stick to alcohol and for those that dont drink, I will have your share too

well after googling my ignorance we'll go with indo seeing as its spoken by 75% of india, so on the off chance i ever go to India i will now know what language i cant underdstand over there too thanks fab i feel a much better person now

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Just curious. How many people would be able to identify an "indian" language? How would you tell the difference between Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu etc?

I think in this instance saying Indian is not a major problem. We know what is meant.

"ah ffs you lot your being pedantic you know what NN is getting at. Never mind what language it is called. She is referring to the rudeness of them talking in front of her and obviously about her."

You have Hindi, Bodo, Punjabi and Tamil to name a few. There are at least 30 regional languages in India and they're broken into hundreds of different dialects.

So while it may seem ignorant,I'm sure not many people here can list 15 regional languages without doing a google search!

"ah ffs you lot your being pedantic you know what NN is getting at. Never mind what language it is called. She is referring to the rudeness of them talking in front of her and obviously about her.

You have Hindi, Bodo, Punjabi and Tamil to name a few. There are at least 30 regional languages in India and they're broken into hundreds of different dialects.

So while it may seem ignorant,I'm sure not many people here can list 15 regional languages without doing a google search! "

I could but am too busy using my fingers having a wank than googling

I think the point is just as valid if they were talking french or cornish, you don't exclude a meet by talking some language they don't understand.

"I think the point is just as valid if they were talking french or cornish, you don't exclude a meet by talking some language they don't understand. "

exactly my point and what NN was trying to say

nice one

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"ah ffs you lot your being pedantic you know what NN is getting at. Never mind what language it is called. She is referring to the rudeness of them talking in front of her and obviously about her.

So while it may seem ignorant,I'm sure not many people here can list 15 regional languages without doing a google search!

I could but am too busy using my fingers having a wank than googling "

Shame, Princess Pussy, let my fingers do the talkin'

Its rude if people choose a different language if they know yours, also its a bit dodgy they could be saying anything, id be scared and im a well built bloke

I could but am too busy using my fingers having a wank than googling

Shame, Princess Pussy, let my fingers do the talkin' "

would prefer your knob spitting at me

There is the possibility, it didn't cross their mind they were being rude, I sure they didn't think' lets invite a girl over and make her feel uncomfortable'

We all sometimes do things without realising it -also people usually revert to mother tongue because its easier to express oneself

I wouldn't be surprised if they are still wondering why you left.

I would have probably justly politely asked them speak english

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I was set up to meet a cpl. I knocked on their door in good faith - and they nothing about 'our meet'!

"I was set up to meet a cpl. I knocked on their door in good faith - and they nothing about 'our meet'!"

that happens a bit on here, i have heard many stories of people who have been to meets and been sent to a dud address

can you report people who take drugs on cam?

"There is the possibility, it didn't cross their mind they were being rude, I sure they didn't think' lets invite a girl over and make her feel uncomfortable'

We all sometimes do things without realising it -also people usually revert to mother tongue because its easier to express oneself

I wouldn't be surprised if they are still wondering why you left.

I would have probably justly politely asked them speak english"

Surely the most important part of swinging is communication. Of course this couple knew that they couldn't be understood when they were talking to each other in their own language (mustnt put the word indian here as people will jump on the slightest opportunity to cause contention). How would this lady have known if everything was ok whilst playing if they were communicating to each other and she couldn't understand.

I certainly would have also interpreted it as rudeness

"You remind me of my very first meet with much older couple. I booked a day round trip from London to Clacton back in the days. I arrived there in time, got myself used to the scene and pretending to be a pro in the game. All of a sudden, i just started to panic when i saw the couple whispering to each other. What were they whispering about?- i had no idea. Are they trying to butcher me for their sex game?

But as time went by and i got more experience swinging with couples, i understand 'act of whispering' is just part of swinging couples really. They dont know the effect it does to others, especially when you meet a single lad for the very first time "

lol thats a funny story story, just remembering my first meet, i was a lamb to the slaugher really but they treated me really gentle,so gentle i went back a few times

By *itianmandyWoman  over a year ago

london

"well after googling my ignorance we'll go with indo seeing as its spoken by 75% of india, so on the off chance i ever go to India i will now know what language i cant underdstand over there too thanks fab i feel a much better person now "

..said in finest Dudley!

» Add a new message to this topic