FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is age a problem?

is age a problem?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lim and sassy OP   Couple  over a year ago

widnes

There does not seem to be much going on with over 55 ages here .You think we were all washed up an how wrong can you get ?

Any way I am a mature male in early 60's and a young lady of 39 fancies a good bit of sex mwahh.

We have now been at it past year an to that end I have to say what an ideal fuck!! She sure enjoys it so much it has become quite regular and tells me i have an above average size that certainly works not once but plenty times mmmmmm.

Just goes to show some woman on this site shoot themselves in foot before they even get a reply with such demands an wishful thinking ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this a story or a fantasy or an intro

"Is this a story or a fantasy or an intro "

not sure, I've found that it's the person not the age that counts.

I on average meet guys between 20-30 because that is the age I fancy.. I have a few playmates older.. but that is them... on average I find very few males over 35 that I fancy..

(Master is my definate exception to this.. )

However in a group situation I am fine as long as they dont look like they are about to have a heartattack . but for one to one meets.. then no I tend to stick to no over 40s.

Cali

"There does not seem to be much going on with over 55 ages here .You think we were all washed up an how wrong can you get ?

Any way I am a mature male in early 60's and a young lady of 39 fancies a good bit of sex mwahh.

We have now been at it past year an to that end I have to say what an ideal fuck!! She sure enjoys it so much it has become quite regular and tells me i have an above average size that certainly works not once but plenty times mmmmmm.

Just goes to show some woman on this site shoot themselves in foot before they even get a reply with such demands an wishful thinking ?

"

Happy to hear your having a good time and long may it continue.

I'm sure a man of your years and therefore life experience understands how attraction works.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"There does not seem to be much going on with over 55 ages here .You think we were all washed up an how wrong can you get ?

"

the this for me is that if you yourselfs have an age preference of 45 to 70 according to your profile, then you are not really in a position to be complaining about someone elses.....

i always like the older lady mmm

I find I tend to get more responses from people in their 50s.

Seems to be a lot of arbitrary age preferences e.g. happy to meet people up to 35 but not 36 for example. Oddest one I found was a couple who wanted voyeurs but had to be below 20 and above 60! Which counts out most people on the site!

As one of the ahem, senior members here - I did see the profile of someone who is 72 - I'm currently seeing three "regulars" 55, 38 and 40. None of them are on here.

Sometimes we have conventional sex, sometimes we masterbate each other, sometimes we just cuddle.

Depends how the mood takes, but I've found that as I've gotten older I've lost a lot of hang-ups about sex.

Age is only important if your a cheese or a fine wine.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Much prefer older bi females..45-60.

We certainly cannot complain about the interest shown in us. Too much interest at times and we are 62 and 59

Yes because the message filters only block people who have not previously contacted me, getting kind of fed up with outside my age range contacting me but nothing I can do other than block them

Are we washed up.We don't think so.

Yeah, well, I've been seeing this 18 year old model (who is also a millionaire) and we have sex, like, 10 times a day, and she says I have the biggest cock known to man, and it never goes down and she loves it.

So, all you young women who keep turning me down because I'm to old or ugly or something.. You've shot yourself right in the foot... Yeah.

By *itianmandyWoman  over a year ago

london

"Just goes to show some woman on this site shoot themselves in foot before they even get a reply with such demands an wishful thinking ?

"

Why do you think they're shooting themselves in the foot Slim? Surely you fancy who you fancy and becoming intimate with someone you don't wouldn't be an enjoyable experience irrespective of their qualities as a lover?

"Yeah, well, I've been seeing this 18 year old model (who is also a millionaire) and we have sex, like, 10 times a day, and she says I have the biggest cock known to man, and it never goes down and she loves it.

So, all you young women who keep turning me down because I'm to old or ugly or something.. You've shot yourself right in the foot... Yeah."

I think Ive had her too - she told me the self same things.

Only problem was she left when my alarm went off.....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"

So basically people shouldnt have personal prefernces...well i prefer older men. No way i would meet someone who didnt repsct others the way you do though.

So in the words of the Dragons, i'm out

"Yeah, well, I've been seeing this 18 year old model (who is also a millionaire) and we have sex, like, 10 times a day, and she says I have the biggest cock known to man, and it never goes down and she loves it.

So, all you young women who keep turning me down because I'm to old or ugly or something.. You've shot yourself right in the foot... Yeah."

hehe nice one mate.

"

"

What's this here sex mwahh stuff? Has one been missing out? Is it a new fangled craze??????

"

I really fail to see how having preferences are demands and wishful thinking. Your attitude is more off putting than your age

I really fail to see how having preferences are demands and wishful thinking. Your attitude is more off putting than your age "

i dont think anyone over 55 is washed up

To me sex is like a meal....the first bites with the eye and im just not pysically attracted to older guys, i dont find them attractive to look at there for i wouldnt get turned when they touched me, im not perfect, im over weight and im sure lots of guys look at me and think...no thanks but thats their choice, starting a thread pointing out in not 'washed up' because im not a size 8 isnt going to help me

I really fail to see how having preferences are demands and wishful thinking. Your attitude is more off putting than your age "

....and another

my hubbys 20 years older than me, when i first started seeing other men five years ago i liked older men because my hubby is 70, only i met so many older men that didnt treat me right that i now prefer much younger men, also they are usually more attractive and the sex is better.

"i dont think anyone over 55 is washed up

To me sex is like a meal....the first bites with the eye and im just not pysically attracted to older guys, i dont find them attractive to look at there for i wouldnt get turned when they touched me, im not perfect, im over weight and im sure lots of guys look at me and think...no thanks but thats their choice, starting a thread pointing out in not 'washed up' because im not a size 8 isnt going to help me "

I'm 55 tomorrow and I've just washed up too, the dishes that is, lol.

We've turned down people because of their age and so have no problem with being turned down because of my age.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just looks like a look at me i can pull a 39 year old thread and bigging yourself up. I wouldnt want to meet you based on this thread, nothing to do with your age and ive not even read your profile

"Just looks like a look at me i can pull a 39 year old thread and bigging yourself up. I wouldnt want to meet you based on this thread, nothing to do with your age and ive not even read your profile"

blimey if i started a thread every time a 19 year old wanted to fuck me the site would go into melt down lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Just looks like a look at me i can pull a 39 year old thread and bigging yourself up. I wouldnt want to meet you based on this thread, nothing to do with your age and ive not even read your profile

blimey if i started a thread every time a 19 year old wanted to fuck me the site would go into melt down lol"

You got to wait till youve fucked them then you can start a thread how every 19 year old guy should shag a woman in her 40's and if they dont their shooting themselves in the foot

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Just looks like a look at me i can pull a 39 year old thread and bigging yourself up. I wouldnt want to meet you based on this thread, nothing to do with your age and ive not even read your profile

blimey if i started a thread every time a 19 year old wanted to fuck me the site would go into melt down lol"

Shall we? i got a 20 year old ask if i want a fuck this morning and a 18 year old yeaterday...how blessed are we

"Just looks like a look at me i can pull a 39 year old thread and bigging yourself up. I wouldnt want to meet you based on this thread, nothing to do with your age and ive not even read your profile"

I'm 36 ...I had better not go there, I don't want a thread started about me lol

"

I'm 36 ...I had better not go there, I don't want a thread started about me lol

"

I'm 33, I'm not even going there!

There must be some truth in what the OP is saying because I put a "begging for a shag" thread on here the other day thinly disguised as a birthday request and only got a handfull of offers

And here was me expecting to have all my weekends booked up till Christmas

» Add a new message to this topic